Why have I been blocked from chat

Mr_Blade

MrBlade
I seem to have been locked out of chat , I’ve checked the rules and guidelines, and I can’t see that I’ve done anything wrong … can anybody help me please

It is the policy of Lit Chat moderators to not discuss bans in public. I have replied to your question privately, by Forum PM.

Feel free to message me for more information. I will need the name that you use in chat.

Feel free to message me for more information. I will need the name that you use in chat.
Please help me out, I was banned from chat. I want to join again. Why was I banned and how can I join again ? My username is Lovexyz4u. [REDACTED BY ADMIN FOR PRIVACY REASONS]

Last edited by a moderator:
You can send a PM to mod or admin here on the forum side of Lit. But, you should edit that post as it’s against the rules here to post email addresses on the public forum.

lovexyz4u You have been banned and if you wish to pm me and find out the reason why I will tell you. I will not email you with my private email and I would suggest that you perhaps be more careful in future about posting your email as it appears to contain a name I assume is yours.​

Back