Why was I banned from chat just now?

Hello there,

Yesterday night (~11:00am Pacific) I was in the chat site. However, I got kicked out. Since then I'm not able to get in the chat. It logs me in and then it keep saying retry or return to site. I've tried both my laptop and cell phone. Is this the issue with my login or the site is down?
Chat not working 29 November 2023

And just so you know...The ban will not be reversed. I am one of the chat admins and the person who did the ban did his job correctly as did Frisky who we trust in both her record keeping for logs and when she says she told someone about a ban. (by the way screen shots of this can easily be taken if needed to be sent to the site owner so I would suggest you stop acting like this is some kind of out of the blue or unfair thing.)

Do have a pleasant day.

I just logged in. Didn't even say anything. I was banned or suspended or something.

12/1/23 11:01 pm ET

Banned? What do you have to do to accomplish that? I had no idea that could even happen🤔

We do have to ban and give much less lee way in the chat than the forum so yes Recooter we do ban for those who do not follow the rules.

I think I was booted by a monitor yesterday and can no longer enter Chat. Not sure why but assume it was something I said . I can overdo the joke thing.
Is the ban for a set period or is it permanent? Thank you for your attention. FYO I am JoeNagle21

How do I find out if I’ve been banned? Since ages I have trouble to get into the chat. After reading some messages here, I wonder if I have been banned without knowing it.

Ok Hugo well when was the last time you could log in and has this always been your user name?

Ok Hugo well when was the last time you could log in and has this always been your user name?
i use the same user name and password as here… i honestly can’t remember. it’s some years ago….

always got the message “chat not available…. try waiting a bit and retry”

all right well I have checked from 2018 to this year and I am finding no record of your name being banned. So if it was pre 2018 or it was a different name i am not able to look it up.

all right well I have checked from 2018 to this year and I am finding no record of your name being banned. So if it was pre 2018 or it was a different name i am not able to look it up.
i other words: it really is just a login issue. not linked to an issue with my profile or being banned, correct?

PS: thx for checking
PPS: would it maybe help it i try to create a new account just for the chat?

Last edited:
I checked and i cannot find your name anywhere in the ban logs no. Before you go and make another account i am going to try something first. Since the new chat design launched we have had people who have not logged in in a while have problems and I want to run a few reset codes on your name. I am going to go do that now and i will reply here when I am done. Brb

dear chat support, since I've changed my user name I wasn’t able to enter the chat room , I wonder if I was banned and why ?

I have no log for a Mr.Spicy_xo. Perhaps it is the period in your name as I cannot recall other chatters having that character in their nicks?

I have checked and I have no logs from 2021 to this year for Mr.Spicy_xo or his previous name ssttuudd. I am sorry I did not reply sooner I am afraid I have not been feeling very well the past week or so. I did look into it i just did not have the brain power to remember to reply

Last edited:
Dear Sir/Madam,

For weeks I have been unable to access the chat.

Probably I was banned because a couple of times I sent a message talking about the kind of woman I was looking for. Is that flooding? I thought flooding was when you send again and again, non stop, nonsensical messages to disturb other people. But in my case it was just a short message I sent twice, within a few minutes, explaining what kind of woman I was looking for. To me, that is not flooding.

However, if that was the reason, could I at a certain point come back to Literotica? When would that be?
If there is a technical reason that prevent me from getting access to the chat, would You be able to help me?

Thank you so much

subleonardo

Back