Why was I banned from chat just now?

You have been banned from Lit chat. If you would like to discuss this decision please PM one of our Chat Mods

Amalinda

Did Lit Chat go down? Enter Lit Chat, then selected 2 rooms to be in, then was bounced out. Wondering why?

What are you talking about, I have never been banned before. Just been on Lit Chat for about a week, only.

I am DrLisa. Never been DrMary, or even DrSusan, whoever they are. Get your facts straight, please.

DrLisa: Your PM has been answered. A few notes of interest: Your profiles are essentially the same between DrLisa, DrMary, and DrSusan. The language is identical save for some *very* slight edits. If you are committed to turning over a new leaf, I commend you. Remaking the same profile over and over again will not help you succeed in this and you will continue to be banned for it.

Last edited:
July 7th, not able to get into chat
I am not finding any records of you being banned so you can try clearing your cache and cookies, make sure your browser is up to date as it can be and try another browser. I will run some codes when I get home from errands as I am on my way out in about 10 minutes. You can also take a peek at the site support at the top of the forum. I will update once i am able to run the codes.

thank you so much, may have to do with a name change i had asked for. when going into chat it still shows my old name.

Back