Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

Can you hear her moaning ? Is your hand on your cock ?
I can’t hear them as I’m downstairs. But I think I’m going to head up in a bit when they’re going again and listen from the hallway. And yeah, My cock is in my hand!

I can’t hear them as I’m downstairs. But I think I’m going to head up in a bit when they’re going again and listen from the hallway. And yeah, My cock is in my hand!
Do it and describe the scene, what you can hear and what you are doing

Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Who’s wife or SO is for sure going to have an amazing weekend?

My wife will be tomorrow until Sunday night.
I was in the hospital for a week and have been home recovering since. Getting back to my normal now.
I went over 2 weeks without a handjob but back at it now. Joe has taken extra good care of my wife since all this happened.

My wife's at a conference in a foreign city until Saturday. And she's got an ex-boyfriend - kind of - there. She says they never had sex, but made out a lot. And she knows that when she told me about them making out it turned me on.

She even said she wouldn't be surprised if she ran into him, because it's a small city and they move in the same professional circles.

So in my head of course his tongue is in her mouth and her hand is stroking his hard cock through his trousers. And they're both thinking .... finally!

My wife's at a conference in a foreign city until Saturday. And she's got an ex-boyfriend - kind of - there. She says they never had sex, but made out a lot. And she knows that when she told me about them making out it turned me on.

She even said she wouldn't be surprised if she ran into him, because it's a small city and they move in the same professional circles.

So in my head of course his tongue is in her mouth and her hand is stroking his hard cock through his trousers. And they're both thinking .... finally!
Been there. The anxiety, worry, and permanent erection will be engraved on my tombstone 😋😋😋😛😛👍

My wife is helping a friend host a poker party for her husband. I understand there will be ten guys there. My wife and her friend will be dressing very provocatively and keeping drinks , snacks and possibly sex available to the players.
My wife very much enjoyed the last party she helped with.
Unfortunately I promised to help another friend move this weekend so I’ll have to hear the sexy stories after the fact.

My wife's lover will visit from today's evening until Sunday noon. He will fuck her several times and I will watch and serve. Tomorow her second lover, who is submissive and caged by her, will join for a few hours. She will open his cage and orders him to fuck my ass as often as possible. He has to eat me out.

It’s the weekend! Hopefully you’re next couple days are full of fun, happiness and orgasms.

This thread is to share whose wife (or SO) is going to be getting some of that fun and pleasure from another person this weekend. Or if not this weekend, at least in the near future. Who’s going to be providing that service? And where is the deed going to be done? Feel free to share details.

I’m hoping my wife’s boyfriend comes a calling this weekend. Our schedules are wide open. And they’re due to give our mattress a nice workout!
I have a guest returning to the B&B today, staying until Monday morning. We were intimate on his last visit, both looking forward to rekindle. I informed my husband this guest is very high on the hospitality standard and I will not be home through Monday.

My wife took the guy she was dancing with to a hotel room. She said they fucked several times and he came in her 5-6 times…it’s 4pm the next day and she said she still has cum dripping from her pussy. I’m on a work trip out of town, but she called me last night and I listened for 30 minutes or so as he pounded her, and she called again this morning and I listened to them fuck for another 15-20 minutes. She said there were a couple quick fucks in the middle of the night where she didn’t call but it was basically him pulling her onto her knees and pounding her for 5-10 minutes until he nutted in her. She came twice.

She sent this to me after he left:
https://ibb.co/r0dTcRC
Beautiful worn pussy would have liked to see some cum dripping out ! Thanks for sharing tells wife we loved it❤️

I have a guest returning to the B&B today, staying until Monday morning. We were intimate on his last visit, both looking forward to rekindle. I informed my husband this guest is very high on the hospitality standard and I will not be home through Monday.
Nice! Sounds like you have a great weekend planned.

Does your husband approve (and enjoy) your weekend fun?

My wife is out right now as I peruse Literotica in bed. She's gone dancing. She's sent me two selfies. She should be home by 2am unless she texts to say she's sleeping over.

My wife returned last night after going to Joe's after lunch Saturday. We had a nice session before bed with me eating her and her giving me a nice handjob.
It was my birthday last week and I wanted a blowjob really bad. I haven't had one or gotten laid since last August. She flat out said not a chance that's going to happen. I found my insides conflicted, part of me was a little bit mad as she's my wife and yet part of me was turned on knowing that I cucked myself into this situation.

Back