Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

I could definitely buy you and your brother and show you the life of a rented mule.:rolleyes:

Sure you could...... and while you are at it how about paying my other bills too, Mr. Big Spender. Besides I really could use a new John Deere.

LIFE POSITIVE spews MORE shit

Graham Vows To Hold Up Senate Action on President’s Nominees Until He Gets Answers On Benghazi

Now get some others to join you and stick to your guns.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A leading Republican senator is threatening to hold up Senate confirmation of President Barack Obama’s nominees to lead the Defense Department and the CIA until the White House provides more answers about the deadly Sept. 11 attack against a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya.

Sen. Lindsey Graham is angered by what he calls White House “stonewalling” about the attack that killed four Americans, including the ambassador.

Graham tells CBS he’ll hold up Senate action on the nominations of Chuck Hagel as defense secretary and John Brennan as CIA director until he gets what he wants.

The senator wants to know what Obama was doing during the time of the attack and whether he was in touch with Libyan officials.

Democratic Sen. Jack Reed calls Graham’s threat “unprecedented and unwarranted.”

Why did the White House deceive us after the Benghazi attack?

Ask Bill Kristol and Peter Wehner in The Wall Street Journal:

Presumably for two reasons. The first is that the true account of events undercut the president's claim during the campaign that al Qaeda was severely weakened in the aftermath of the killing of Osama bin Laden. The second is that a true account of what happened in Benghazi that night would have revealed that the president and his top national-security advisers did not treat a lethal attack by Islamic terrorists on Americans as a crisis. The commander in chief not only didn't convene a meeting in the Situation Room; he didn't even bother to call his Defense secretary or the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Not a single presidential finger was lifted to help Americans under attack.

This is an embarrassment and a disgrace. Is it too much to hope that President Obama is privately ashamed of his inattention and passivity that night?

I think he is ashamed. Here's what I've been assuming happened: It looked like our people were overwhelmed and doomed, so there was shock, sadness, and acceptance. But then the fight went on for 7 or 8 hours. The White House folk decided there was nothing to do but accept the inevitable, and then they witnessed a valiant fight which they had done nothing to support. It was always too late to help. It was too late after one hour, then too late after 2 hours, then too late after 3 hours.... When were these people going to die already? After that was all over, how do you explain what you did?

Secretariat Kerry’s Security Larger Than Benghazi

by Terence P. Jeffrey, CNS News

JOHN KERRY-AND FOUR DS AGENTSSecretary of State John Kerry took a larger detail of security agents on a trip to Arlington, Va., last week, when he went to visit—of all places—the headquarters of the department’s security bureau, than the State Department deployed to its compound in Benghazi, Libya, in the days leading up to the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist attacks.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE:confused:

Born and raised, but what does that have to do with anything?

He's struggling to find a way to put you in your place and save face after you bitch slapped him with how much more of an Real American Marlboro Man you are than he is. This thread is coasting on the fumes of his derp, so this fail plus his racist shitstain bestie's squawk is all he's got to keep it afloat.

Keep 'im pressed. :D

This oughta scare ‘em!

As a nuclear North Korea proves once again that it’s improving its technology and moving close to marrying a small nuclear device with a more powerful rocket, the United States’ initial reaction Tuesday was a big ho-hum.

Asked Tuesday morning whether she expects a strong condemnation from the United Nations, U.S. Ambassador Susan Rice said: “We’ll do the usual drill.”

It was a surprising response to an international incident that was largely seen as a threat to the U.S. and one that prompted the U.N. Security Council to call an emergency meeting of world representatives.

“I don’t know how you come up with a more dangerous scenario than this,” Gordon Chang, author of “The Coming Collapse of China,” said on Fox News. “This is a very bad dynamic for us.”

North Korea’s nuke test reportedly shows a major advancement in their weapons program, both in miniaturization and weaponization.

Back