Who Told Susan Rice To Lie To The American People?

It's a stupid question for a number of reasons. For starters you parsed out one bit of his entire rant (his rant was bullshit) but you took one part of it and focused on it as if it was particularly relevant to the conversation at hand. He didn't assign any blame to anybody about how the households became single parent, simply stated it as a fact and moved on to the results. Results you didn't question or challenge. (snip)

Below is the entire text of his quote. 2/3rds of it are on the evils and repercussions of single female mothers feminizing the male California youth. That's what I addressed in my post. Vette blamed the majority of the ills of the male youth of California on those single mothers, without ever calling to task the absentee fathers. My answering post was directly relevant to his, so it was completely relevant to the conversation at hand.

He didn't state "facts". He had no reference, no backing for his assertions, so as far as I'm concerned they are opinion, not fact. And you know what they say about opinions. I'd also call 2/3rds of a post much more then "a bit" wouldn't you? So in effect I parsed out the majority of the post as a target for my reply.

vetteman said:
Originally Posted by vetteman View Post
I live in a state who regularly sends two female senators to Washington. A state where male youth are not allowed to be boys, where they are systematically feminized by a female dominated education system and a massive entertainment industry that indoctrinates them in female superiority from childhood. Many of those who not thoroughly fucked up in the school system return home to female dominated households where they are further feminized by NDAH (no dad at home). Most of those will wind up in the nations prison systems. Fucking over the American male is an industry in my state, so don't whine to me about your perceived injustices. I'll simply call you on your ignorance.

(snip) Nobody advocates absentee dads but that doesn't mean that we volunteer to mentor. The reality is that even those of us who MIGHT want to volunteer wouldn't in the modern era. There is only one reason an adult male wants to hang out with a boy and it's not mentoring. Even if it is the very last thing you need to do in modern day America is be seen with a child that isn't yours doing anything but backing away slowly.

Your first sentence makes no sense at all. Of course no one advocates absentee dads, that was never ever mentioned. However that doesn't mean you should also ignore it. That's what Vette did by focusing on one half of the problem, the single mothers.
And what does not volunteering to mentor have to do with advocating absentee dads? I think you need to get the logical sequence in your sentence straight.

You believe there is only one reason, and I take it you're talking about sex, an adult male wants to hang out with a boy? Really? Your mind works that way? You feel that way do you? That all men who are mentors, or who want to help boys find a better way to deal with life are also secret pervert pedophiles? Really?

And above all you believe mentoring is a bad idea and not worth your time or trouble? So helping someone in trouble, or helping them to stay out of trouble isn't worth the time and effort?

That mindset, that type of lame excuse is a lazy ass cowards way of not doing anything about a problem except bitch about it. There are a lot of good men helping boys stay out of trouble, teaching them how to be responsible, how to make sound decisions. If you feel every man who helps a kid find his way is a pedophile, you are either a past victim, a secret pervert or a raving coward.

This is the same bullshit argument the RWCJ gives about taxes everyday by the way. Example:

If you think taxes are too low and the deficit too high what have you done? Have you personally written a check to the IRS and done your part? Have you done anything other than bitch about the situation?

What have you done other than slander the rich and spew your vile hatred?

So you believe it's not OK to call someone to task for doing nothing about a problem they perceive is the root cause of a situation, but it is OK to bitch, moan and complain from the sidelines without ever really doing anything? Yea the cheap seats are a lot easier aren't they? Thanks for clarifying that.

I take it the last sentence is targeted to me? And when have I slandered the rich? When have I spewed this vile hatred? You can't point to a time, or place or post where I have. And since you can't I think you should rescind the accusation.
If you don't it's no big deal. This conversation will be here as a testament to your error.

Comshaw

No, he blames in order. The voting public for sending two women, the fact that boys aren't encouraged to beat the shit out of each other, that most teachers are women, that hollywood media only produces movies that make little boys act like little girls and after all that has piled on then he mentions single moms.

Notice his argument is based on complete and utter bullshit as I already stated but there was a long list of things on there.

Your first sentence makes no sense at all. Of course no one advocates absentee dads, that was never ever mentioned. However that doesn't mean you should also ignore it. That's what Vette did by focusing on one half of the problem, the single mothers.
And what does not volunteering to mentor have to do with advocating absentee dads? I think you need to get the logical sequence in your sentence straight.

There really isn't a whole lot to be done for it, certainly not that we're going to do in the not to distant future.

You believe there is only one reason, and I take it you're talking about sex, an adult male wants to hang out with a boy? Really? Your mind works that way? You feel that way do you? That all men who are mentors, or who want to help boys find a better way to deal with life are also secret pervert pedophiles? Really?

And above all you believe mentoring is a bad idea and not worth your time or trouble? So helping someone in trouble, or helping them to stay out of trouble isn't worth the time and effort?

That mindset, that type of lame excuse is a lazy ass cowards way of not doing anything about a problem except bitch about it. There are a lot of good men helping boys stay out of trouble, teaching them how to be responsible, how to make sound decisions. If you feel every man who helps a kid find his way is a pedophile, you are either a past victim, a secret pervert or a raving coward.

I'm an American. How many times a year do we hear about teachers, boy scout leaders, priests and other assorted weirdos? If you'd read my post you'd understand I was talking about perspective which isn't the same as reality. I think being a mentor is a great thing but I would never do it because I'm not trying to have my neighbors spying on me and getting the wrong idea. Not worth the risk.

So you believe it's not OK to call someone to task for doing nothing about a problem they perceive is the root cause of a situation, but it is OK to bitch, moan and complain from the sidelines without ever really doing anything? Yea the cheap seats are a lot easier aren't they? Thanks for clarifying that.

There are several root causes that he named, knowing what the cause of a problem is doesn't make it your job to stop it. As you already stated nobody thinks dead beat dads are okay, do you want him hunting these men down or something?

I take it the last sentence is targeted to me? And when have I slandered the rich? When have I spewed this vile hatred? You can't point to a time, or place or post where I have. And since you can't I think you should rescind the accusation
If you don't it's no big deal. This conversation will be here as a testament to your error.[/SIZE]

Comshaw[/QUOTE]

It's only a testament to your desire to argue rather than read. I said that your argument is identical to a RWCJ argument. I then made up a right wing circle jerk argument so you could compare it to your own and see how similar they are.

I supported the non Communist only. Nothing more nothing less, dipshit.

Dipshit? Your elegance in discourse is only matched by your intelligence, Vette.

Sheesh...point out an idiot's hypocrisy, and he gets all huffy....

That's good...

...'cause now we both know for sure what a lying chickensh!t you are.

And yet no link from you showing him to be so. I think we can all draw the relevant conclusions from that.

Dipshit? Your elegance in discourse is only matched by your intelligence, Vette.

Sheesh...point out an idiot's hypocrisy, and he gets all huffy....

He's still very bitter about the election. He's having a hard time coming to grips with the idea that the majority of America, a country he claims to love, has categorically rejected his rancid old-bitter-white-male worldview.

Rice on ice.

It's always nice to see naivety from the right. :) This is a game, Vette. The right, like McCain, et al, are breathing fire to show how tough they are against the Dems. They have shit to stand on. :)

They don't need shit to stand on, any of them can put an indefinite hold on her nomination for any reason they want. It's the naivete of the left that's so entertaining for me.:D

We shall see. :)

They don't need shit to stand on, any of them can put an indefinite hold on her nomination for any reason they want. It's the naivete of the left that's so entertaining for me.:D

You're right, they can and they probably will. And that's likely the only way they can move past the post-election butt-hurt they still have.

But the bottom line is still that she didn't lie, she presented the intelligence that was given to her by the intelligence community.

So if that's the success that you want to cling to in this thread of fail go ahead. I doubt many people really care that much about it. Except for the right wingers still stinging from not retaking the white house and losing seats in the senate and house. :D

The real question is, where was Hillary Clinton when it came to explaining the facts of this foreign policy debacle? Did she refuse to go on those programs to deliberately lie to the American people?

Geeze. Yawn.

The real question is, where was Hillary Clinton when it came to explaining the facts of this foreign policy debacle? Did she refuse to go on those programs to deliberately lie to the American people?

tumblr_mbaji3zkup1qfb5vjo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8q5vgKxB51rqcdvao1_400.gif

tumblr_m8pbatEosy1qfbj1uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma8px3rvX51r1ao3do1_400.png

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif

Back