Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I'm thinking of my mousey lady friend. Just want to get her down on her hands and knees, slide into her from behind and fuck her senseless while hanging onto those wonderful full hips of hers, then maybe just sit back in a comfy chair and relax while she slowly and lovingly sucks my cock.

Walking in and out of the room as my room mate watches Queen of the Damned, and I gotta say, I want to bang Nicole Fantl, who plays one of a pair of English groupies who get to visit Lestat's mansion :devil:

Texguy84 said:
Walking in and out of the room as my room mate watches Queen of the Damned, and I gotta say, I want to bang Nicole Fantl, who plays one of a pair of English groupies who get to visit Lestat's mansion :devil:

before or after she eats out Marguerite Moreau, who plays "Jesse"?

MistressJett said:
Good answer. ;)

And of course, after we do that, Nicole and Marguerite can find some way or another to get me ready for action again, and they can switch places :D

MistressJett said:
Foursomes are better than threesomes IMO... you can gang up or pair off and it's harder for anyone to get left out. :cathappy:

Well, in the aforementioned setup, I could happily step aside to let the two of them go at it, while I take pictures with my camera (I am an aspiring photographer, you know :D )

sirhugs said:
Rachel Weisz.

Watched Constantine last night. She's yummy....

"So, can I keep my clothes on or do I have to be completley naked for this?"
"..."
"Well?"
"I'm thinking."

sirhugs said:
Loved her since The Mummy....

Wait... she was the researcher lady in that movie, wasn't she? Man, she hat the hottest pouty lips in that movie, gave her the kind of sultry librarian look that I do enjoy from time to time. :D

Texguy84 said:
Wait... she was the researcher lady in that movie, wasn't she? Man, she hat the hottest pouty lips in that movie, gave her the kind of sultry librarian look that I do enjoy from time to time. :D
*perk* what is that you say? you like sultry librarians? would an ex-one do?

Texguy84 said:

Used that thought in my library story After Hours Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back