Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEVERUSMAX said:
Anytime, babe! ;) :devil:
I think you BOTH need a spanking. . . :D

Aside from the usual suspects, the hottie in the convertible that my friend Eileen and i were entertaining with our antics on the highway. Nice car, nice smile, nice white button down shirt. . .yummy yummy man. Should have flashed him.

Saucyminx said:
I think you BOTH need a spanking. . . :D

Aside from the usual suspects, the hottie in the convertible that my friend Eileen and i were entertaining with our antics on the highway. Nice car, nice smile, nice white button down shirt. . .yummy yummy man. Should have flashed him.

Those are nice "fuck me" shoes, cherie. I would love to fuck you, just from seeing those shoes.

Another one I'd like to do is OhMissScarlett. She seems hot.

And this Mistress X I saw on TV last night. Very sexy.

I have a new set of classes this quarter (my last as an undergrad) :confused: and I have a gorgeous TA. And I do mean gorgeous! She's as tall/taller than me, which is hard to come by being 5'9", some sort of Latina mixture, and has the most pouty lips. Kind of like Penelope Cruz. Great hair, great figure, really rich brown eyes.

Yesterday I spent two hours listening to her talk about a syllabus and can't remember a thing about it. Just watching her lips move was arousing...

I've got chills! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Athena_e19 said:
I have a new set of classes this quarter (my last as an undergrad) :confused: and I have a gorgeous TA. And I do mean gorgeous! She's as tall/taller than me, which is hard to come by being 5'9", some sort of Latina mixture, and has the most pouty lips. Kind of like Penelope Cruz. Great hair, great figure, really rich brown eyes.

Yesterday I spent two hours listening to her talk about a syllabus and can't remember a thing about it. Just watching her lips move was arousing...

I've got chills! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Lips definitely deserve more attention in stories.

Teacher ( or TA) and student stories are a staple, but the same sex twist could present fun options.

I don't think I could write a story about her quite yet. I'm still to caught up in working out some fantasies of her....

That is, if I manage to think at all.

Athena_e19 said:
I don't think I could write a story about her quite yet. I'm still to caught up in working out some fantasies of her....

thinking is over rated

some of my personal favourite out of my stories are the short ones I wrote to 'live out' a fantasy that could never be real.....

Athena_e19 said:

The blonde standing up in your avatar.

Hallowed Eve said:
Uh oh! I'm no Domme. Someone will have to tell me what to do next! lol

Oh, I meant raping me. But I am cool. We could just do it vanilla.

Who else? Gina Gershon....drooling here...

Tom Collins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back