Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManWithoutPants said:
My friend's fiancee, while he fucks mine.
no shortage of similar stories, thoughthe 'fiance' aspect is a twist. I suspect such a story would do well, with the usual fringe feedback of moral horror.

Who do I wanna fuck right now?

Sasha Cohen, the #2 figure skater.
She's got a hot look about her, and that sexy little mouth.
She could be related to the Cohen's of "The OC", because she used to train in The OC, in Costa Mesa, before they tore it down and she moved to Conn.

Carly Patterson, Sasha Cohen, Kari Sweets, Cory Heart, and other assorted petite cuties with small boobs and tight asses.

wjtherman said:
Yep, she's definitely one on *my* list...

:rolleyes: at the prospect of another generic " I met this hot celebruty, we had really nasty sex" story. Hoping someone can come up with better.

sirhugs said:
:rolleyes: at the prospect of another generic " I met this hot celebruty, we had really nasty sex" story. Hoping someone can come up with better.

We need a "I met up with a hot celebrity, she shot me down, I hooked up with her third cousin." story. :cool:

Texguy84 said:
We need a "I met up with a hot celebrity, she shot me down, I hooked up with her third cousin." story. :cool:

that sounds like a reality show!

Jane Krakowski, formerly of Alley McBeal.

Dunno why - just jumped into my head this morning and I've been lusting all day. Maybe I need to go searching for "McBeal" in the clebrities area......

she does pull of smoldering pretty darned well. so what kind of story would you put her in?

ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back