Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sirhugs said:
preferably while pregnant
YUMMY, Pregnant sex is soooo flippen hot....I love it, especially when ya get those nice swollen boobies lactating (titty milk is so delish).

popcorn2721 said:
YUMMY, Pregnant sex is soooo flippen hot....I love it, especially when ya get those nice swollen boobies lactating (titty milk is so delish).

we have a whole other thread you oughta explore....

Hallowed Eve said:
You want me. ;)

Who wouldn't? You seem very desirable. Let's say that if your marriage ever DOES open up......well, a guy can dream, right? :devil:

Hallowed Eve said:
You want me. ;)

Who wouldn't? You seem very desirable. Let's say that if your marriage ever DOES open up......well, a guy can dream, right? :devil:

Saucyminx said:
No no tell us please! The suspense is killing me.
clue number 1:
he's online right now!!( as in on here of course :p)

Hallowed Eve said:
*giggles* :eek:

Fat chance on the open marriage, though. :(
*sigh* As i have said before, welcome to the club dear heart. I still say you need a nice long visit from your Aunt Minxy tho. They would never suspect. :cathappy:

Hallowed Eve said:
*giggles* :eek:

Fat chance on the open marriage, though. :(

I know. It's relegated to fantasy....oh, well, maybe in the next life. I'm sure that you're be as hot then as you are now. Of course, with my luck, I'll be a woman. :D

oh fine -.-'
it's Beetle Bum Bum

but he crushes on another *saddened*

Saucyminx said:
*sigh* As i have said before, welcome to the club dear heart. I still say you need a nice long visit from your Aunt Minxy tho. They would never suspect. :cathappy:

He's said in the past, as long as he knew about it, he wouldn't consider me being with a woman cheating. As is, I haven't been with a woman in over 5 years now. (And our relationship is over 5 years old. Hmmm...) Who knows if he really meant it, though, if I ever found someone to be with.

Lady Reiha said:
*hopes noone notices...sneaking away* :p
Hey you--where are you going?

And i promise we will not tell anyone, unless you want us to. ;)

Hallowed Eve said:
He's said in the past, as long as he knew about it, he wouldn't consider me being with a woman cheating. As is, I haven't been with a woman in over 5 years now. (And our relationship is over 5 years old. Hmmm...) Who knows if he really meant it, though, if I ever found someone to be with.
Uncle grouchybutt would consider any form of sexual contact with anyone else cheating. I occasionally find him growling at my toys. :rolleyes:

Saucyminx said:
Hey you--where are you going?

And i promise we will not tell anyone, unless you want us to. ;)
*laughs* He's crushing on another chicka ^-^ I'll leave him be :heart:
oh..and I was going...to get you...a cake!!!

Lady Reiha said:
*laughs* He's crushing on another chicka ^-^ I'll leave him be :heart:
oh..and I was going...to get you...a cake!!!
YAY! i love cake.

And may i say--his loss. :rose:

Saucyminx said:
Uncle grouchybutt would consider any form of sexual contact with anyone else cheating. I occasionally find him growling at my toys. :rolleyes:

rofl

And that's why he's Uncle Grouchybutt!! :eek:

Saucyminx said:
YAY! i love cake.

And may i say--his loss. :rose:
sweet! I made you ice cream cake! *presents it*

and thanks for the flower *blushes stupidly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back