White men who suck cock, is black cock

I'm white and I love to suck cock, ultimately I dont care what colour it is but I do have a preference for black or asian, probably the colour contrast thing. I find asian guys the sexiest and whilst it does seem to be true that they are often smaller I like that cause it means its easier to get it all in my mouth.
I do find cocksucking a submissive experience and I love to kneel before a black guy and let him fuck my face. I also like to think of it as a fuck you to all the racist homophobic people I know who would be disgusted to see me do that.
I took get the most out being on my knee,s letting another man slide his nice big long rock hard sexy mushroom headed dick around my lips. And then feel him slowly sliding every last inch of his big rock hard dick all the way down the back of my throat. And feel his big ball sack smashed up tight against my chin. I like to stick out my tongue and start licking on his balls while he is holding the back of my head. Once he pulls his dick back out. I love looking up straight into his eyes and tell him how I want him to fuck my throat. And let him know that I want him to shoot his load down my throat while he,s balls deep. I get off on being treated like a bitch.

I have meet a black man who has turned me into his bitch. And he makes me call him my black daddy. To tell the truth I love thinking of myself as his little girl. And have my black daddy tell me to get down on your knees,s you little white bitch and unzip daddy,s pant,s. Take out daddy,s big black dick you little white slut. Now stick out your tongue and lick your black daddy,s cum off my dick head you fucking little cocksucker. I always do what my black daddy tells me to do. I don't want to get a spanking like all those bad girls do. I love pleasing my big dick black daddy. I love his huge black dick inside of me

I took get the most out being on my knee,s letting another man slide his nice big long rock hard sexy mushroom headed dick around my lips. And then feel him slowly sliding every last inch of his big rock hard dick all the way down the back of my throat. And feel his big ball sack smashed up tight against my chin. I like to stick out my tongue and start licking on his balls while he is holding the back of my head. Once he pulls his dick back out. I love looking up straight into his eyes and tell him how I want him to fuck my throat. And let him know that I want him to shoot his load down my throat while he,s balls deep. I get off on being treated like a bitch.
You are such a treasure. Your boyfriend must adore fucking your tight throat.

Im 62. I had my first gay sex at 22. He was very well built and had to this day the biggest dick i ever had. The first time he fucked me he went balls deep. Hard and fast. It hurt like hell but felt great at the same time. I still can't decide if having your first gay sex being your best gay sex is a curse or a blessing.

Having had my fair share of cocks of many skin tones, I can't say I've ever noticed a whole lot of correlation between race and cock size or any other physical characteristics. That said, I do appreciate a meaty, black penis as my freshman year in college was much enhanced by my experiences with a couple of them attached to the sweetest couple of football team members you could ever hope to share a shower stall with.

Back