Which tag to use

Trionyx

Not an LE guru
I have one tag left and want to hear your suggestions as to which of the following would be best:

Pink Orchid 2024
Pink Orchid
2024 Pink Orchid

Thanks.

'Pink Orchid 2024' is the title of the support thread. I'd suggest copying that.

Pink Orchid.

If you were to search 'Pink Orchid' by tag, your story will show up if its tag is 'Pink Orchid', but it won't show up if your tag is "Pink Orchid 2024'
It may also more likely show up as 'similar story' to a broader range of stories (aka stories submitted in past Pink Orchid events), but I guess that depends on how those stories are tagged as well.

It's probably fruitless to guess how most readers do searches, but I reckon most won't be using advanced filters such as tags. A simple search for 'pink orchid' will indeed pull up the whole lot, so it may depend on how you want your story 'found.'

At least eliminate the first choice you listed.

Don't people who know about the Pink Orchid contest(s) already know to go to the contest list to find those stories?

Why not use the last tag for something else?

I like that the search will show me the summary and rating, which both factor into whether I choose to read the story

Don't people who know about the Pink Orchid contest(s) already know to go to the contest list to find those stories?

Why not use the last tag for something else?
I never look at lists on Lit and don't know where the contest lists might be. But hitting Google (default page on my phone browser) for 'literotica pink orchid' brings all the PO stories up, having found the tag.

How about: #TrionyxSlayerOfZorgKeeperOfTheRingOfFlameAndMasterOfTheSevenSpheres

Does that resonate?

Back