Is there already a tag for "Shapeshift To Human" ?

zajnezdal2

Virgin
I couldn't find a tag for this, so with my new story I added a new tag: "shapeshift to human".

This is because I want to look for shapeshifters who become humans: either a person has the capability to become human, or some non-human creature can turn into a human, for disguise or other purposes. This would include, but not be limited to, someone/something turning into a copy of another person to assume their identity.

When I look up "shapeshifter" as a tag, I get stories about werewolves and humans turning into other animals, or some other form, which is not what I'm looking for.

Is there already such a tag for this? If so, please let me know and I can start using it.

Zaj Nezdal.

If you couldn’t find it, it’s because it’s not there.

I can’t recall using any tags like that in my shapeshifting trilogy. Which includes the MMC morphing to be the FMC, and later the FMC doing some shape-shifting herself.

Emily

There's no tag for it. Anyone writing a character like that is probably using shapeshifter, but that doesn't help you find those under the mountains of werebeasts.

If you want to start a revolution, I'd suggest "Morph" for the tag. It's not a word that's heavily associated with werebeasts. It has at least some limited familiarity through morphing software that transitions between two images. ( Often two different people or a person at two different ages )

There's no tag for it. Anyone writing a character like that is probably using shapeshifter, but that doesn't help you find those under the mountains of werebeasts.

If you want to start a revolution, I'd suggest "Morph" for the tag. It's not a word that's heavily associated with werebeasts. It has at least some limited familiarity through morphing software that transitions between two images. ( Often two different people or a person at two different ages )
Or transmogrify 😇

Emily

Back