Where do you cum when you jerk off?

Mmm!!! I'd feel how wet and turned on she was getting as your cum splashed all over her beautiful fake breasts. As your cum is spraying, me and her simultaneously orgasm together in total ecstasy.

I hope you don't mind.....but I'm going to lick some of your cum off of her sensitive nipples. You can watch if you like Simon. You can keep rubbing your cum in on her other nipple while I clean her beautiful breasts ;)

Mmmm so hot!

i like to see myself explode and just shoot it everywhere lol...if im worked up enough i usually shoot a few ropes 7 or 8 feet

i like to see myself explode and just shoot it everywhere lol...if im worked up enough i usually shoot a few ropes 7 or 8 feet

What?!?! Wow! That is impressive! 8 feet?

.....I wouldn't mind watching that. It sounds super hot

The average man can ejaculate 7-10 inches. I think you should call the Guinness Book of World Records and have that documented.

When the right visuals occur at the right time, laying on my back I can shoot it in my mouth, if my aim is just right. It's all about that 1st blast.

Almost always onto a paper towel are napkin, I hate the feel of my own cum on my skin and it's such a chore to clean up. Into a sock also works for me. Also, I'm almost always on my back in bed, but if I'm in a big hurry, I'll rub one out over the toilet, easy clean up.

Where ever i cum i love to licknit up. Some times i ejaculate on my dildo and then suck and lick it off.

I most times cum in my hand then lick it off my hand...other times I put my feet over my head try to cum in my mouth

The average man can ejaculate 7-10 inches.

Interesting. I remember when I was young standing up and shooting across my bathroom, maybe 4-5 feet, onto a Cindy Crawford centerfold. I suppose there are a lot of variables at play. Often when I cum, if I'm really turned on, the first couple of spurts fly far (though I don't know about 8 feet).

Oh and when jerking off, usually chest. If Ms. HoldYouDown is around, her face, tits, or ass.

At work - right on the floor of the storeroom. It has a nice locking door.
At home - in my hand or on the floor under my desk.
In bed - I let it shoot into my hand and just wipe it onto my leg and let it dry or I'll taste it.

Back