When was the last time you had sex?

and i do mean real sex - with a partner(s)

not with yourself, not face timing, not skyping, phone, nor heaven forbid, via pm.

hard, soft, quick, long, however it was, when did you have it last?

:cathappy:

i had some last month, but then again, i make my dude work for the honor of being near my love cave
March... 2011
on a lighter note - had to buy a new bullet egg tonight
pussy done sucked the chrome off the current one 🤣

This morning. Took my wife from behind in the spoons position, holding her upper arm for leverage and control.

Very hot. Having this kind of encounter is on my bucket list.

As for me, I had wonderful sex this morning with my younger lover. He's definitely provided evidence that it is possible for men to read minds. He's said to me in the past, that I am a woman that likes to be handled "rough", as he put it. I dont know that I would use that term, I would say I like to feel my man's power. As for this morning, he started with sucking my nipples. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I pushed him over to suck his cock for a bit. He has such a beautiful cock, I really love how it feels in my mouth, and the noises he makes while I've got it in there. When I couldn't stand that any more, I pushed him over to ride him. I grabbed his hands to put on my tits, made him thumb my nipples. And i just rode him for my own pleasure. After a while, he pulled me off, wanted more time before he blew. We cuddled for a bit before it was his turn to flip me over onto my stomach. Didn't let me get to my knees at all, just pinned me down as he slid that magnificant member into me. He pounded me into the bed for a bit, all while keeping my upper back pinned down, one hand on my shoulder, one on my hip. Then he stopped completely - but to my amazement and thrill, he ran his nails all over my back lightly, gently...and while he did that, he reached under to fondle my clit. OH. HOLY. FUCK. He got me shaking so bad that he came even without thrusting. For a quicky, it was absolutely amazing. He had all over 45 minutes to spare.

For those of you who are missing this critical part of life, I give you my condolences. And share with you this article from USA Today, today.

As for me, I had wonderful sex this morning with my younger lover. He's definitely provided evidence that it is possible for men to read minds. He's said to me in the past, that I am a woman that likes to be handled "rough", as he put it. I dont know that I would use that term, I would say I like to feel my man's power. As for this morning, he started with sucking my nipples. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I pushed him over to suck his cock for a bit. He has such a beautiful cock, I really love how it feels in my mouth, and the noises he makes while I've got it in there. When I couldn't stand that any more, I pushed him over to ride him. I grabbed his hands to put on my tits, made him thumb my nipples. And i just rode him for my own pleasure. After a while, he pulled me off, wanted more time before he blew. We cuddled for a bit before it was his turn to flip me over onto my stomach. Didn't let me get to my knees at all, just pinned me down as he slid that magnificant member into me. He pounded me into the bed for a bit, all while keeping my upper back pinned down, one hand on my shoulder, one on my hip. Then he stopped completely - but to my amazement and thrill, he ran his nails all over my back lightly, gently...and while he did that, he reached under to fondle my clit. OH. HOLY. FUCK. He got me shaking so bad that he came even without thrusting. For a quicky, it was absolutely amazing. He had all over 45 minutes to spare.

For those of you who are missing this critical part of life, I give you my condolences. And share with you this article from USA Today, today.
Very well written. This sounds like a carbon copy (remember those?) of our sex sessions.

Long and intense. Many positions. It’s about feeling good but also satisfying a need deep within is, literally and figuratively.

We often go at it in 30-45 minute sessions. It takes me a long time to cum anyway, but now we practice orgasm control in which my wife cums a lot and I only do about once every few weeks. It’s worth it tho… when I do cum it feels amazingly great and I cum like crazy.

We have sex 3-4x a week. Married for 16 years. Both of us in second marriages.

Keep it “up.”

You are fascinating.

Wednesday night; lengthy foreplay and 69 to completion for both of us.

Friday night: lengthy oral for her, followed by missionary and doggy style to a roaring finish.

And then a 90 mins solo play session this afternoon

Yesterday morning.

I like long sessions and I had to go to work.

My wife likes to be banged from behind. So I took down her yoga pants and started going to town just after we woke up. She wanted it slow but we gradually built up speed till I was fucking her very hard and came three times.

She was super juicy and wet so she had me clean her up. I love eating pussy. (Altho she doesn’t like much direct clitoral stimulation.)

after about five minutes of eating her, I decided I wanted to take her off the side of the bed. We fucked missionary for forever… I wanna say about 25-30 minutes.

I was holding her wrists for leverage while I was absolutely railing her. She must’ve came 7-8 times. Then I started flicking my cockhead on her clit. For whatever reason she squirted that.

She squirted and gushed all over the side of the bed and the floor.

I went back down on her to clean up that lovely squirt. It’s like nectar!

I had to get a towel out of the closet so that she could get up. Her squirt was running all down her leg.

Pt2

She went to the bathroom and peed and I was still super hard. While she was peeing I went up to her and masturbated.

She told me to come down and she bit my nipple very hard while I jerked lff. I begged her to let me cum.

“Nope” she mouthed, my nipple still in her mouth.

She made me edge for a while while she absolutely bit my nipple. It’s been a week since my last orgasm - we practice orgasm control.

I was a bit late for work yesterday.

Back