When is "incest" NOT incest?

I have an idea for a series with a somewhat similar premise. The protagonist comes to the realization that he is merely a character and pleads with the author, who communicates through one of the characters, to allow him to continue living within the Lit domain. The author agrees to this unusual request and sends the protagonist on a variety of missions. Each chapter in the series starts under a different category and ends when the character achieves the special goal of that category. Currently, I find myself stuck in GM. :)

This is another great, great idea for a story. Imagine being a Literotica author, and you get a message in your inbox one day, and it's from one of your characters! This is an awesome idea. You could do it effectively either from the character's POV or the author's POV.

I have an idea for a series with a somewhat similar premise. The protagonist comes to the realization that he is merely a character and pleads with the author, who communicates through one of the characters, to allow him to continue living within the Lit domain. The author agrees to this unusual request and sends the protagonist on a variety of missions. Each chapter in the series starts under a different category and ends when the character achieves the special goal of that category. Currently, I find myself stuck in GM. :)
Once he achieves the special goal of a category, does he unlock a new ability he can use in the following levels categories? Loving Wives complete... Burn the Bitch unlocked!

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a scenario idea that skirts the line. Two refugee children from war-torn countries are adopted by the same family and raised as fraternal twin sisters. In college they fall in love… with each other. Incest or not?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I have a scenario idea that skirts the line. Two refugee children from war-torn countries are adopted by the same family and raised as fraternal twin sisters. In college they fall in love… with each other. Incest or not?
Are they blood related? That's incest.
Are they foster children? Not related by blood? That's diet incest.

Are they blood related? That's incest.
Are they foster children? Not related by blood? That's diet incest.
Ok. Diet incest. Still a kink of a few readers, I’m sure. I’ve done sibling and cousin already, also role playing, so this will be an expansion. Not doing inter-generational, it’s not my thing.

Are they actually related or foster relations?

It's in the same category as step incest, I'd say. Which is still Incest/Taboo. Maybe the taboo part more than the incest part. I think a foster sibling relationship is a great use of the category personally.

Are they actually related or foster relations?
Foster. But they were born within minutes of each other and found in the same place by the same group of soldiers fighting terrorists. Then they get adopted by the same family. So… foster and they know it, but decide to act like twins anyway. And then it goes deeper when they are old enough to make it so.

The way I see it, as many others do, incest is only blood related. But as far as Lit goes; adopted, by marriage, etc... well that's good enough for government work.

I received criticism for one of my stories being in this category as it involved the in-law of a parent. I was a bit annoyed but took the criticism on the chin. I was tempted to point out to the critic that the category is called "Incest/taboo" and while my story may not strictly have come under the first description, it is considered pretty taboo for a lad to have sex with the sister of one of his parents - at least where I come from, anyway!

Rod Serling did a Twilight Zone once like this. The writer (a playwright, actually) is not trapped in his stories, but he can create the reality of them merely by writing them. Keenan Wynn played him. If I remember correctly, he conjures up a new girlfriend for himself and does okay until his wife catches him...
Well, he just needs to return to the typewriter (remember it's 1959-64) and do a slight revision on his wife's part... Remembering "girl time" at her college sorority... Thinking the girlfriend is sorta cute... Preferring her to her hubby...

Back to the typewriter... How do you spell "mezmerized?" Are there hyphens in "twelve-inch-wang?"

I received criticism for one of my stories being in this category as it involved the in-law of a parent. I was a bit annoyed but took the criticism on the chin. I was tempted to point out to the critic that the category is called "Incest/taboo" and while my story may not strictly have come under the first description, it is considered pretty taboo for a lad to have sex with the sister of one of his parents - at least where I come from, anyway!
Technically, If Greg, Marsha, Peter, Jan, Bobby, and Cindy (from 'The Brady Bunch') had a strictly heterosexual orgy (as the adults they were in the 'Brady Brides' spin-off and the movies) it wouldn't legally be incest anyplace that I am aware of. But I doubt any readers here would suggest that such a story should go in the Group catalog.

Literotica has its own conventions (and boy they are fun to attend).

For example: one guy having sex with twin sisters is not considered incest.

Well, he just needs to return to the typewriter (remember it's 1959-64) and do a slight revision on his wife's part... Remembering "girl time" at her college sorority... Thinking the girlfriend is sorta cute... Preferring her to her hubby...

Back to the typewriter... How do you spell "mezmerized?" Are there hyphens in "twelve-inch-wang?"
That's sort of what happens, but of course there are some twists with it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_World_of_His_Own

Last edited:

It's spelled mesmerized.

It should be "twelve-inch wang." I imagine those of that length are pretty rare.

How do you write measurements in a sentence?
Hyphenate a number and a unit of measure when they modify a noun, e.g., a 4-year-old boy, a 12-inch-long pipe, or an 8-pound baby. Write fractions and decimals as numerals, not words. So it is 0.25, not zero point two five. If a number is an approximation, write it out, like twice as much and half finished.

Back