When does someone actually stop masturbating?

I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

[/QUOTE]
and why, fortunately? For me, this is quite a common thing, by the way during sex too. What is strange and unnatural? When will it end? I hope and dream that with my death. Although, it is unlikely, if I live very long. :)

I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.
and why, fortunately? For me, this is quite a common thing, by the way during sex too. What is strange and unnatural? When will it end? I hope and dream that with my death. Although, it is unlikely, if I live very long. :)[/QUOTE]

Haha things have changed a lot since I originally posted this question. I've got to say not only do I tend to give myself a treat everyday I have realised it is a very different kind of satisfaction than sex with another person. :)

masterbating

There are 2 kinds of liars lol, Those that say they never did, and those that say they are gonna quit... I fall into the second catagory, and I'm 64...

I'll stop masturbating when I completely run out of semen and start ejaculating up dust balls.

Nah, who am I kidding? That won't stop me either.

Ben

I suppose I should be asking "When do women stop masturbating?" It seems to me that women that behavior behind them far earlier than when men do.

I guess it's a function of when libido subsides, for various reasons. But from what I've gleaned, masturbation among women after age 50 is very rare, while in men it continues to be common.

These days I only do it with someone I've developed trust with. Solo isn't as gratifying.

I can't read this forum without masturbating, I get horny as hell so keep on posting I have no intention of stopping.

I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?

Never.
At least I dont plan to and Im in my late 40s, F:D
There’s always toys to help.

But from what I've gleaned, masturbation among women after age 50 is very rare

????! - no, you have probably "gleaned" from the wrong source(s)

oh that is so funny

my "gleaning" is from multiple sources

There was that time: too much cocaine and the strippers all left and shit just stopped working...

This has happened to everyone, right?
Am I right?

I gave up masturbating when I found wonderful people happy to do it for me :) . (Get me off.)

I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?
I think it was the comedian Robin Williams that said, "Masturbation is just sex with someone you love." Once had a notable Punk Rock musician commented that I was always calm. Yes, it has been years of masturbation and I don't plan to stop now. I would even do it with someone on a video chat, but I doubt anyone want to see a 64 yr old man get off. But it's still a lot of fun and relaxing.

Back