When does someone actually stop masturbating?

Masturbating is a way to experience ideas you don't necessarily practise with a partner. In my case, that's receptive anal sex, with a dildo playing the part of a cock, and me in a feminine role

I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?
Guess I'm a boomer, and I haven't stopped. Like others have said, it's a different thing.

I usually stop when it hurts to keep going...or...cumming I guess would be more proper
Is why urine is yellow and semen is white....so you can tell when yer goin or when yer cummin

I'm in my 60's and still do occasionally. I do it mainly because I think it helps keep my prostate healthy. It still feels good too

I do not remember what age I started masturbating, but I am 65 now and still do it. Up until a few years ago I did it every morning in the shower. Now it is 3-5 days a week. There are still times that I jack off multiple times a day.

Even when my wife was letting me fuck her 3-5 times a week I still jacked almost every day.

As long as it still works I plan to keep jacking

My wife and I have a very fun and exciting sexual relationship that involves us fucking at least 3+ times a week and still I really enjoy masturbating myself a couple times a week as well 🙂...oh yeah, did I mention that I'm 79 and the Mrs is 70? 😊
Sooo...if you enjoy masturbation, keep it going until you can't, for whatever reason 😉

Back