When does someone actually stop masturbating?

I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?
Why would you ever stop masturbating?

This thread still cracks me up......

How about the perpetual "not yet"......

On my tombstone, it will be inscribed with " now".......unless there's an afterlife in which case the tombstone will have " not yet" on it....

Interesting thread so far, but it's been mostly about men (who never stop). But I've gathered there are a lot of women who, at a certain point, stop masturbating. Usually after "the change" or when arousal gets a little harder to achieve each time. Or their spouses bore them. The scientific literature suggest that women masturbate far less often then men do, and it stands to reason that the ones who did in their youth stopped doing it at some point. But I'd like to hear some input from either women or from men who've noticed it in their partners.

I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?

I stop masturbating when I cum...

That is until I am aroused again...

I am now in my 40s... and been doing it more often than before... Not less than once or twice a day...

I'm 73.....It's been almost 24 hours since I shot candy......edging now......crazy good..........

Back