When does someone actually stop masturbating?

These monsters must be stopped.

Maybe they just suck at touching themselves and are mad because they can't do it right.

There's a nofap movement?

What kind of sickos would promote a thing like that?

As said already: religulous nutters.

But it also seems to be popular among “alt right” and incels.
(As far as I get it, there is quite an overlap there...)

As said already: religulous nutters.

But it also seems to be popular among “alt right” and incels.
(As far as I get it, there is quite an overlap there...)
Incels are guys who haven't learned to hook stragglers when the bars close. Alt.right are folks who haven't learned to look away from the mirror. But as Dr Ruth says, everyone is normal, even these pervos. Or is it alt.normality?

Wet dreams may not be denied.

40? 50? 60? 70? 80?

tumblr_prio6bbneT1y9ueezo1_540.jpg

One can actually stop??? !!!!
Why am I always the last to hear these things?

I would stop when my breathing has stopped. :D
Spouse does not have the libido that I have, so must supplement.

Compulsive?

I began masturbating in 1949 at around 10 years of age. My very first ejaculation startled me so that I worried for a moment that I had broken something. I promised God I wouldn't do that again. But I did. In the ensuing years and until discovering Kleenex, my mother dutifully washed many a stiff towel and sock, never saying a word.

Fast-forward -- I began suffering from ED around 2000, then in 2005 I had a mild stroke that affected my left side, yet I persisted.

I recently turned 80 and I continue to stroke and edge almost daily. I am able to achieve orgasm and produce a modicum of ejaculate about every other day. I like to think that doing so tends to prolong my life and tricks my body/brain into thinking I am still a viable human being.

Compulsive? I like to think not, no more so than eating, breathing and eliminating, which I also try to do every day!

Last edited:
I know this probably sounds pretty dumb but in my teens when I used to pretty much masturbate everyday I used to tell myself when I finally have a girlfriend I'm sure I will stop...

Well I didn't, nor did it stop now that I am married and approaching mid thirties. I still like a bit of alone time with my right hand..although thankfully not everyday.

So I guess the question is do we actually ever stop masturbating? This is a question for both sexes.

Specifically would love to know the thoughts of the baby boomers that are in this thread? Do you guys still do it and if so how often?

I’m a millennial, not a baby boomer, but... I stopped masturbating (mostly) when I realized I was never going to be able to get anything out of it. Around age 26 or 27, I think.

I can’t orgasm without the help of a dominant partner, so masturbation, for me, is just an exercise in futility and self-denial. I stubbornly still try sometimes, though. It’s teaching me to enjoy the sensations without expecting a climax.

I wish I could remember which comedian said...

"I did not find it difficult to give up masturbation. I quit. Just as soon as I came."

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

I Doubt If She Will Stop Anytime Soon...

https://cdn02.**********/uploads/photos/2019/01/304854/bdsmlr-304854-6JP0s2i2xA.jpg

I suspect people never stop, even when in a loving happy mutually satisfying relationship. Sometimes nothing else will quite hit the spot

Punishment

The day you decide you want to punish yourself you will stop masturbating. I can’t imagine a reason a sane person would. You might as well not have any sexual fantasies while you are at it. What a sad existence.

The day you decide you want to punish yourself you will stop masturbating. I can’t imagine a reason a sane person would. You might as well not have any sexual fantasies while you are at it. What a sad existence.

uhm ... I was thinking some sort of sickness, maybe ...

It's been around a long time. It's called the "Roman Catholic Church."

That and the people who have a reputation for lying most of the time to help everyone think they are perfect and their stuff don't smell like everyone else.

one doesn't interfere with the other. This is a natural thing that complements each other. You don't give up kissing when you hug.

Back