What's Your Relationship?

In a relationship (david1971)

My relationship is good but mine has a big issue with talking to other girls online instead of being with me tells them more about his turn ins then me it kinda hurts I ve caught him again swiping things off his phone or when he googles something I catch his previous view like motherless moral nakedlocals now it's chathour mobile I feel like I'm not good enough his name on here is David1971(Chad from oshawa)😢

SB, thank you! I am nosy and love reading about stuff like this.

Does she wear a bell on her collar?
I like bells.

No bells and she only wears a collar rarely. Most often her collar is replaced with one of the other pieces of jewelry I have given her. She is always required to wear one of these items, but always her choice. But the symbolism is the same. I think for us Master and pet are really just terms of endearment. I'm sure most people would define us as BDSM-lite. Completely D/s relationship but we really don't get too crazy with our activities...... yet.

Everything concerning eroticism and sexuality I have kept at a comfortable distance for a very long time. Of course, I had already desired people and longed for physical contact but it was always linked with a great sense of guilt. Every time I felt any kind of sexual arousal it would just feel overwhelmingly inappropriate and wrong. This was due to familial influence and personal history. Things changed two years ago when I met my amazing boyfriend, who is also my soulmate. We moved out and now take delight in one another’s warm, constant presence. He helped me free myself from bad influences and accepted me the way I am. As time went by, I found out that I was attracted to certain aspects of BDSM. One day, he entirely took control of things and dominated me. It felt quite good. My boyfriend considers himself as a sadist and I know there are some things he would like to do that I can’t accept. I don’t think I’m a sub. I can be, until we reach a certain point. Once we switched roles. He doesn’t see himself as a sub at all or even a switch, but he kind of accepted that to let me experience the other side of things. I really enjoyed dominating him and it brought me a lot of self-confidence. I just feel like I have pinpointed something very true and very deep about myself, something beyond rationality. My boyfriend and I speak a lot and are open-minded. Besides, we are non-exclusive. This allows me to have a sort of D/s relationship with a friend of mine, who is a sub but can sometimes take control. It really helps me accepting who I am and gradually embracing some of my fantasies. Although we’re not there yet…

My relationship?

Well, I identify as submissive, a little. I'm not sure what kind of relationship I'm in because he doesn't identify as Dominant... but, he started as a friend, a Guardian of my heart...then, he said Daddy. He's my best friend, the sweetest, sexiest nerd I know. He'd blush if he read this, then tell me it's time to get in bed because I need my sleep. :heart:

Well, I identify as submissive, a little. I'm not sure what kind of relationship I'm in because he doesn't identify as Dominant... but, he started as a friend, a Guardian of my heart...then, he said Daddy. He's my best friend, the sweetest, sexiest nerd I know. He'd blush if he read this, then tell me it's time to get in bed because I need my sleep. :heart:

Both of you are lucky to have found each other .

Back