what's your reaction when ur wife'S boobs are groped?

Understanding wife.but she is a Muslim.
That's a great. beginning my opinion and i believed that Indian Muslim women and wives are very conservative and Orthodox. But when we started swinging we find 3 Muslim couples they change my opinion.

Inside their veil , unwritten n unbelievable desires are lurking . its uncontrollably erotic when like me release then to explore.
In return , such women will give such immense pleasure of sex.
My wife is doing it to me.
That's a great. beginning my opinion and i believed that Indian Muslim women and wives are very conservative and Orthodox. But when we started swinging we find 3 Muslim couples they change my opinion.

Inside their veil , unwritten n unbelievable desires are lurking . its uncontrollably erotic when like me release then to explore.
In return , such women will give such immense pleasure of sex.
My wife is doing it to me.
When such women give such immense pleasure of sex then what we need. Your wife is doing it to you and some Muslim wives give me that. Fuck and enjoy them

its a reality in many buses and trains in india. but when you see your wife's boobs are so fondled by other men in crowd in front of u , whats ur reaction ?
Guess it would depend if you and your girl could turn it into a fantasy lol and use and expound on it with each other to turn a negative situation into a positive one that helps in the bedroom, I would think...šŸ˜

Guess it would depend if you and your girl could turn it into a fantasy lol and use and expound on it with each other to turn a negative situation into a positive one that helps in the bedroom, I would think...šŸ˜
That the beginning but turned into a fetish.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

its a reality in many buses and trains in india. but when you see your wife's boobs are so fondled by other men in crowd in front of u , whats ur reaction ?
Good mj

ą®‡ą®¤ąÆ ą®’ą®°ąÆ ą®šąÆą®•ą®®ąÆ. ą®Ŗą®æą®šąÆˆą®Æą®²ąÆ.

A meeting with a old pal fixed at katpadi and I m accompanied by my wife. Due to urgency , we boarded a crowded bus without any plan. Mm the crowd is huge and all young guys are awe struck at the sight of my wife's big bosom and outstanding color and style of beauty. fortunately ,, many of them never noticed of us boarding together so that many are unaware about my presence near her.
to my shock and awe , someone boldly fondled my wife's boobs daringly while i am just few meters away from her. she too just trembled and both of us cant stop it even if we were willing due to the huge crowd . all of them encircled us and let their young hands freely roaming around all over her body.
as she struggled first then let it pass , they realized that it is their day , they just played a hell of a game with her boobs and one even went to the extent of trying to insert a hand into her ass hole which is open visible to me and my rod just got fullest on its sight.
she many times tried to avoid them but just cant . fortunately , all of them are young lads and they are eager and hornier but never became a sadists or so.
so , it is an unplanned but enjoyable script for my wife.
after , we reached our old old pal's friend and my wife just exchanged a few words and asked my pal to give a private place for resting for a few hours citing her tiredness. my pal guided us to a nearby ist floor room and asked to us to rest please.
the minute after the door is closed, my wife pounced on me like a tigress and almost tore down my pants and shirts and took out still fullest and hard rocking cock out and guided it to her dripping wet honey cunt.
we fucked like a teenagers fucking in a wild place and she never stopped her cumming and yelling.
after a lot of great fuck rest, we left the room and enquired my pal and her wife on this customary visit. on leaving their home,
my friend just gigled at me and his wife waved at us near the door and told my wife that you teenagers enjoyed your hony moon with so much aplomb today. welcome back.
my wife became such red in cheeks and closed her face in full blush of emotions.

Its a shock when a adolescent one accidentally brushed my wife in the corner of the street by night but its a surprise when he managed to fondle and grope a little over my wife's sweet mangoes . he went in a huff but I realized it by the redness of my cheeks.

Back