what's your reaction when ur wife'S boobs are groped?

Nice......looks like your wife's pussy oozes sexiness in a sweaty form...lol.....does she like anal?

s. but surprisingly , we didnt do much ass fucking , i cant fathom the reason. but whenever we did it as especially in the upstairs or open sky view at the time of midnight in our relations apartment , it is extremely pleasurable and superb.
moreover , i can call my wife as one of the best anal queens due to her admiring ass.

s. but surprisingly , we didnt do much ass fucking , i cant fathom the reason. but whenever we did it as especially in the upstairs or open sky view at the time of midnight in our relations apartment , it is extremely pleasurable and superb.
moreover , i can call my wife as one of the best anal queens due to her admiring ass.

With boobs that are admirable in size, shape and skin color and those nipples to boot, I'm sure her booty is also alluring....even more reason I'm jealous that I'm not on a bus with her trying to nuzzle my stiff cock in her ass crack...:D...any more groping incidents lately?

hewhehe

she is loving it , y the hell does she need to chop his fingers ?

Back with lot of kick.
In a trip to ajmir dargah by last month,my wife s boobs were fondled and groped hard that even she dislikes a lot before my eyes.
I m unable to do anything as i m on d other side but near so to see that fondling.
My hard on is unlimited till we did a 3 round of wild pounding at dargah sheriff cottage.

Back with lot of kick.
In a trip to ajmir dargah by last month,my wife s boobs were fondled and groped hard that even she dislikes a lot before my eyes.
I m unable to do anything as i m on d other side but near so to see that fondling.
My hard on is unlimited till we did a 3 round of wild pounding at dargah sheriff cottage.
Never happened with my wife. Now I like it but my wife not

i enquired with her on your question. she said that she let him or them to fondle her boobs only and someone else tried to rub their genitals on her cunt but she is not willing to do so in full public glare . so , she denied their entry and and access to her awesome assets.
but she certainly let me eat her icecream on that day once se returned to our home.
Groping? Never happened with my wife and she didn't like it. But from after my marriage to till date. Whenever we meet our friends or colegues we all with our wives talking openly about different sex topics. Conversation make my wife's pussy wet. When we returned home she want to fuck.

Groping? Never happened with my wife and she didn't like it. But from after my marriage to till date. Whenever we meet our friends or colegues we all with our wives talking openly about different sex topics. Conversation make my wife's pussy wet. When we returned home she want to fuck.
Conversation ends up in convergence.

Sometimes , for many women , hard cupping n fondling inside a crowd in itself gave a huge orgasm . once she experienced it , she will never stop and her cravings are huge for being inside a cowd.

Nice......looks like your wife's pussy oozes sexiness in a sweaty form...lol.....does she like anal?
we did it many times but the first few times are really hard to get rhythm . after a lot of sexual books and a hard hot help from my wife's gf who is a devout analist . we did it correct and cummed together.
but we are not much fond of it ; occassional fling only. but i love female asses a lot.

If she is okay with it, I enjoy watching If she is not okay with it, I step in and stop it,

as of now , she is fond of it but never confessed it openly . but i m able to feel her stimulation level the moment she choose to board a crowded bus by her face movements and divine smirky smies.
when she is not in mood , she will skip it and choose a safe one. it is the untold rule between us and in anyway it ended up at a hot hot bash at bed at that night.
tk u my dear.

He and his friends love to drink and watch cricket at our house. I don't understand or care about the game, but I sit there scrolling on my phone.

After a few drinks, his friends get a little flirty with me. Things usually start with a compliment about my body or clothes. My husband doesn't mind some light flirting, so I play along too. But once my husband is dizzy enough to not pay attention, his friends get bolder. Some light touched my shoulders and back. Playing with my hair. Looking down at my loose t-shirt Putting their hands on my thighs. I just sit there and enjoy the attention.

When things get too hot, I go to the kitchen, and 1 or 2 guys follow me, while others stay with my husband. In the kitchen, I let them play with my boobs. By this time, they are rock hard. I don't want to have sex with them, but I let one guy dry-hump me from behind while I stroked the other guy's dick. When they are ready to cough, I usually give them tissues, but sometimes they can cough in my hand. Some of the guys are married, but I don't care.

There are many more interesting stories about some sneaky fun, which I'll share some other time.

He and his friends love to drink and watch cricket at our house. I don't understand or care about the game, but I sit there scrolling on my phone.

After a few drinks, his friends get a little flirty with me. Things usually start with a compliment about my body or clothes. My husband doesn't mind some light flirting, so I play along too. But once my husband is dizzy enough to not pay attention, his friends get bolder. Some light touched my shoulders and back. Playing with my hair. Looking down at my loose t-shirt Putting their hands on my thighs. I just sit there and enjoy the attention.

When things get too hot, I go to the kitchen, and 1 or 2 guys follow me, while others stay with my husband. In the kitchen, I let them play with my boobs. By this time, they are rock hard. I don't want to have sex with them, but I let one guy dry-hump me from behind while I stroked the other guy's dick. When they are ready to cough, I usually give them tissues, but sometimes they can cough in my hand. Some of the guys are married, but I don't care.

There are many more interesting stories about some sneaky fun, which I'll share some other time.
Very exciting. Thank you for sharing. Waiting for more

Someone fondled my wife's breasts on our return in metro train just now. Upon on our returning to home ,my wife speedily grabbed me by collar and almost tore off her blouse and hiked her saree petticoat totally open and yelled at me in high pitch..."" நக்குடா என்ர புண்டையை""

Means .."" Lick my pussyv ""

I simply sat down between her thighs and licked her cunt for 20 mnts till she got that big 'O '.

Someone fondled my wife's breasts on our return in metro train just now. Upon on our returning to home ,my wife speedily grabbed me by collar and almost tore off her blouse and hiked her saree petticoat totally open and yelled at me in high pitch..."" நக்குடா என்ர புண்டையை""

I simply sat down between her thighs and licked her cunt for 20 mnts till she got that big 'O '.
mmmm - LOVE it - waiting for more

You got a perfect hot hot wife and she love and enjoy groping and fondeling by other men in public places. I think you are Indian and your wife is Indian and that is very daring steps for your wife because Indian women are afraid to do this. Yes my wife grabbed ans fondeled her friends boobs when they are bathing or changing dressed in the room.
You are lovely cpl. I like to read your post.

Back