What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Eating my own creampie, but ONLY if it’s my cum. Also, I love stockings, with/without a garter belt.

24/7 (Total Power Exchange); Anal Sex; Arse (Ass Play); Blindfolds; Body Hair; Bondage; Breast/Nipple Torture, Clamps, etc.; Candle Wax; Chastity Devices; Chinese Balls/Ben Wa Balls/Anal Beads; Cockhold;
Cock and Ball Torture, Clamps, Cross Dressing; Depilation/Shaving; Dildos (Handheld & Strap-ons); Discipline; Domination; Electrotorture (EMS TENS units); Exhibitionism/Sex In Public; Fendom; Fisting; Gangbangs; Group Sex / Threesomes; Handcuffs/Shackles; Lace/Lingerie; Latex; Masochism; Massage; Masturbation; Mutual Masturbation; Nipples; Oral Sex; Pantyhose/Stockings; Participating in Erotic Photography; Pegging; Piercings; Pinching; Power Exchange; Rimming; Role Playing; Same Sex; Sensory Deprivation; Spanking/Paddling; Talking Dirty; Toys; Vibrators; Voyeurism; Whips

Last edited:
Looking for a kinky and open minded sub

imagine you are in my hotel room..i've tied you up...your legs and hands spread..your eyes blind folded...and your pussy is quivering in anticipation...i bring a burning candle and drop the wax on your nipples as they get hard..i hook a nipple clamp on them and hold the chain in my hand...now i get to your head..choke you and dunk my cock into your mouth to throat fuck you...while pulling the nipple clamps...wanna continue?

I love when a guy takes full advantage, knowing he is the boss. I've been called a piggy, fat, sexy, and my nikes are smelly and stinky. Being dominated turns me so so on. He is in charge of me :kiss:

imagine you are in my hotel room..i've tied you up...your legs and hands spread..your eyes blind folded...and your pussy is quivering in anticipation...i bring a burning candle and drop the wax on your nipples as they get hard..i hook a nipple clamp on them and hold the chain in my hand...now i get to your head..choke you and dunk my cock into your mouth to throat fuck you...while pulling the nipple clamps...wanna continue?

Wanna continue? No.

You only get to use that post on one person; and you've already used it up on Seela in the other thread.

Try a new pick up line. Like, maybe, instead of a hotel room, it is a linin closet. And instead of a candle, use a flogger, and instead of the face-fuck, try anal...aw heck, why am I even telling you this? Guy to guy advice, I guess. Basically, you already used that pickup line... and it didn't work. Try a new approach.

My favorite fetish would have to be a bossy female with a pegging fetish that likes to help me make a cream pie to eat while she's working me up to the next size in her collection of large strap on toys.

Stockings, preferably with garter
Oral, both giving & receiving
Cum eating, creampie & snowballing

Sniffing the feminine aroma from a pair of my wife's freshly worn panties and then wrapping them around my cock and jacking off into them.

High heels and stockings
Oral - both giving and receiving
Piss play - pissing a a woman, or being pissed on by her

pic_19_big.jpg

attachment.php

https://cdn011.**********/uploads/photos/2020/02/320924/bdsmlr-320924-WmUsjW0J8f.jpg

Just a nice over the knees playtime..... a little spanking and exploration...

Sniffing the feminine aroma from a pair of my wife's freshly worn panties and then wrapping them around my cock and jacking off into them.

This all day long! I dream of my wife catching me sniffing her dirty panties and as punishment for being such a dirty boy making me cum on the gusset then lap up the mess I made...

Rope.
Rope.
Rope.
Choking.
Objectification.
Spanking.
Learning to deeply appreciate creampies with no release of my own.
And on and on.

Being led by a cock leash, tied around your balls. This may even be possible to do in public, if it can be done subtly with a short enough leash and in the right setting.

New here, first post!

My lovely wife and I had a great kink / BDSM romp last night. She's in ankle + wrist cuffs, dog collar with bells. No leash tonight. High heels. Ended the night with one her shoes missing, spooning and me telling her how naughty she was allowing her husband to eat her, pound her, tie and spank her girly parts like that.

I love ears. Gently rubbing the back of your ear against my erect penis would be heaven on earth. And rubbing your ears against my inner tighs! Wonderful! Even more wonderful if you would have lovely Dumbo ears!

Back