What's been in you?

lkguy

Really Experienced
What's been in you? ;)

What's the craziest thing you have had inside you vagina/ ass? When, where and why? ;)

Last edited:
Over the decades, all kinds of properly shaped food. Father's tools from his workshop. Barbie dolls. Phone. Bed knobs. Shampoo bottles. One of the smaller MAGlites, doing an experiment. Anything random and not obviously dangerous. Spent many hours of my life thinking "would that hurt or feel good?" then saying fuck it and giving it a try.

During puberty it was anything appropriately shaped. Toothbrushes, bottles (just the neck), etc. I think I probably broke myself in way before losing my virginity.

During play with an ex a while back, he put a grape inside me to try and lick and suck it out. It was very fun!

Last edited:
when in my mid teens frozen foot longs in a condom got me off :) Hair brush handle,banana,fingers of course and my brothers mini baseball bat.I fucked that thing a lot :D

As a man I have experienced a stainless steel butt plug and an aluminium dildo, not at the same time. Both are very nice, cool and heavy.

Cob of dried corn in a condom
A bud vase not the fat end
Green bananas are better than yellow
Cucumber
Carrot
Beer bottle both ways
A toy called the hand
A juggling club :( not the fat end
A hammer handle
Ice that was frozen in a balloon you make animals with

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting:devil:

Ive used a ripe mango combined with cunnilingus,to fuck her with and eat out of her. She did the same thing to me while blowing me, but I got the tastier end of that bargain. We called the game 'Mangoes of Dana' due to the exquisite taste combination. Ive also fucked an almost melted blizzard to the hilt when we were trying to encourage deepthroating, and give her a reason to gobble the whole thing.

Surprised! :D

Haha! Love the responses from you guys! I did once put 1.5l PET bottle (both ends) inside an ex. It almost got crushed! xD I must ask! Have any of you ladies hurt your self?

And Gentlemen, have you had veges and fruits inside and do you use them with condoms? :)

A colonoscope. I've had an amateur Protologist after me for a bit, but it looks like he gave up without having gained entrance.

when in my mid teens frozen foot longs in a condom got me off :) Hair brush handle,banana,fingers of course and my brothers mini baseball bat.I fucked that thing a lot :D

I think I like the cut of your jib....

cucumbers vibrators, dildos, anal plugs.benwah balls. I prefer like the realistically cock shaped dildos.

Hmmm where to start...
Vacuum cleaner pipe (brand new of course)
Shampoo bottles
detachable shower heads
vitamin bottles
vegies including a washed large potato lol
Olympic bar cuff (by far the biggest object) ouch!
handles of various weight equipment
And this list goes on ;)
I have a bit of a object fetish + I get randy at work a lot lol

Hmmm where to start...
Shampoo bottles
detachable shower heads
vitamin bottles
And this list goes on ;)

Well that sounds nice! ;) How about broom handles, garden horse with the water turned on? ;)

Well that sounds nice! ;) How about broom handles, garden horse with the water turned on? ;)

Yes and yes lol as well as a rake handle
I also have had various kitchen utensils including rolling pins and dish brushes ;)

Yes and yes lol as well as a rake handle
I also have had various kitchen utensils including rolling pins and dish brushes ;)

Woah! You are one extreme chick! I like! ;) haha! So when do you get into these naughty little acts of yours? ;)

Cob of dried corn in a condom
A bud vase not the fat end
Green bananas are better than yellow
Cucumber
Carrot
Beer bottle both ways
A toy called the hand
A juggling club :( not the fat end
A hammer handle
Ice that was frozen in a balloon you make animals with

I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting:devil:

Wow!!!! Very hot!!!! I am starting to get some impure thoughts in my head about you.;):devil:

Hmmm where to start...
Shampoo bottles
detachable shower heads
vitamin bottles
And this list goes on ;)

Damn!!!! I need to go to your gym;)

1000x1000.jpg

A few hours with one of these and you're uterus free. :cool:

Back