What was your longest dry spell?

Mine started in 2017 when the wife started having autoimmune issues. She either

(a) does not feel like it
(b) feels like it, but knows it will hurt too much to do it
(c) suggests we try, and then stops me half way through

The only thing that stops me punching holes in the walls some days is the knowledge this house is lath and plaster so it is going to HURT, not just hurt. Of course, not being able to do it throws up issues on both sides. I get horny and grouchy, as the trouser tyrant has minimal understanding of the situation, and she gets insecure, jealous and nasty because she knows I want it, and want it badly. She's always afraid I'll go and get some elsewhere, and can act out because of it. Lack of sex has led to a lack of intimacy, and has eroded our relationship quite badly, so there are times when both of us can feel very alone.

I do have a couple of woman I am close to other than my wife, but I just wouldn't try and convert either of them into a mistress - too damn disrespectful towards my wife and them. There is one young woman - I usually refer to her as muse or SG - who is more of an intellectual sparring partner and substitute niece than anything else, but that is not written in stone. Because we are uncannily close in our worldviews and enjoy one another's company, it is one of those relationships where I have to keep acknowledging the attraction so that I don't do anything stupid. The other one is her sister, who is less intellectually challenging than her sister, but gets my sense of humor, and slightly cock-eyed view of the universe - and there is an attraction that I have to acknowledge there too. For me neither of them is 'fling' material. I would want to settle down with one or the other hand have a family even though I am getting too old for that nonsense.

Last edited:
well....right now my wife and i have had sex twice in the last 12 weeks.....im done asking

I am in it now… somewhere between 8-10 years, so far back it’s hard to remember. Marriage has become sexless. Trying to find someone to meet up with whose schedule fits my own, not an easy thing to do at my age.

Maybe 3 years.. between our 2 kids. Anxiety and depression got the best of me.. actually, the night we broke the spell was the night our 2nd boy was conceived. 🤪

Three years sounds right? Or is it four ?
Before Covid ?
Let’s call it 5? 6?
What was it we were talking about?
Vague memories

tumblr_inline_o354ju1LWl1u23l09_500.gif

I've lost track at this point 😭😂

Whoa !
No one here is having sex? Of any kind?
Well, I know SOME of us are still in our dry spells... some may be referring to the past, since the question is "What was your longest dry spell?" and not "How long has it been since you last had sex?"

Well, I know SOME of us are still in our dry spells... some may be referring to the past, since the question is "What was your longest dry spell?" and not "How long has it been since you last had sex?"
Ahhhh!! True!
Then? 20 years before I lost my virginity
If I go 20 years, do I regain my virginity?

Ahhhh!! True!
Then? 20 years before I lost my virginity
If I go 20 years, do I regain my virginity?
Does one count the initial losing of virginity starting from birth, or from puberty? I would think the latter... and if that's the case, I'm getting dangerously close to regaining it!

tumblr_inline_o354ju1LWl1u23l09_500.gif

I've lost track at this point 😭😂

Almost 2 years.

18 months

7 years and counting. Divorce does that to you somehow. Makes you reluctant to try again.
I'm sorry that some of our younger lady readers are having a lack of sexual activity in their lives and I would be happy to offer my services in order to break both their dry spell and my own (2007 or even earlier since I last had sex with anyone - now open to offers from both F and M, just to enjoy the closeness) ☹️

Somewhere between 10-15 years. I don't remember the "last time" exactly as husband was disabled before passing away leaving me a widow for the past 6.5 years. My dry spell ended last September.

We broke the drought recently, but it was only drizzle. She can't take more than about three inches, and I can't get off that way, so it was crank off between her arse cheeks, which does really to it for me, sadly. She also lay there in that manner makes me wonder whether she was dead or I was shagging an English girl. (The reference is to the old joke about the Scotsman who was had up for necrophilia.)

Back to jacking off and dreaming.

10+ years beginning around 2004. Married. Finally got fed up waiting for the ice to thaw. Since 2015 I've had more sex than the prior 25 years.

Back