What was your longest dry spell?

Club_Soda

Experienced
What was your longest dry spell, and why did you go so long between lays?

For me, it was the five and a half years after getting divorced. During that time, I was more focused on making enough money to support my kids without my parent's help and would feel guilty any time I would spend money on dates.

Can't remember which of the 3 c sections was the longest but they are #1,2 and 3

Over 9 years and counting. I no longer found my husband attractive and couldn’t have sex with him. We have been separated for over two and a half years and I haven’t found anybody (local) that I want to have sex with. I have had the opportunity but I don’t want to settle for something when I know there is something more for me out there

What was your longest dry spell, and why did you go so long between lays?

For me, it was the five and a half years after getting divorced. During that time, I was more focused on making enough money to support my kids without my parent's help and would feel guilty any time I would spend money on dates.
7 years. Still counting..wife became disabled

6 years. I thought it was me, but turned out he'd been having an affair for almost all that time.

Since 2014, strangely I remember the hotel name..Pelican, it was on Ocean Drive in Miami.
I was working on Haiti and we went for a vacation.
I'm back here for a year so it will be another year.

Over 9 years and counting. I no longer found my husband attractive and couldn’t have sex with him. We have been separated for over two and a half years and I haven’t found anybody (local) that I want to have sex with. I have had the opportunity but I don’t want to settle for something when I know there is something more for me out there
Local as in?

This just makes me so sad there is an ocean between us. Because if there weren't, I'd be boinking you so hard and so well and so often, you'd be forced to buy a pair of spurs to explain that bow-legged walk of yours.

-Ben

This just makes me so sad there is an ocean between us. Because if there weren't, I'd be boinking you so hard and so well and so often, you'd be forced to buy a pair of spurs to explain that bow-legged walk of yours.

-Ben
BENNNNNN. You came back

Lots of 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋 and 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 for you

How have you been?

I had stopped keeping track after about 3 years of the longest drought. Tho' there has been some sporadic (non-enthusiastic) – Guilt-sex? in recent years. It's been sung, "any love is good love, so I took what I could get", But more and more I find it difficult (not saying "hard") to be "up" for non-reciprocal sex.

Back