What was your last clothing purchase?

I can't remember off the top of my head.
I guess that means I need to go buy something :)

L:rose:

I can't remember off the top of my head.
I guess that means I need to go buy something :)

You do...you do...:D...cause honey, if you don't remember your last clothing purchase, we have a HUGE problem...I am thinking intervention...:heart:

You do...you do...:D...cause honey, if you don't remember your last clothing purchase, we have a HUGE problem...I am thinking intervention...:heart:

I can't remember if I bought something since my GF & I did our Niagara Falls NY getaway in August :confused:

Yep...intervention time...have I taught you nothing?...:kiss:

I'll have to see what a couple of my favorite stores have for fall. I pretty much keep Guess in business.
Perhaps my husbands surprise tonight is a huge shopping spree............yeah right

I'll have to see what a couple of my favorite stores have for fall. I pretty much keep Guess in business.
Perhaps my husbands surprise tonight is a huge shopping spree............yeah right

Well one can always pray...:heart:

Its not clothing but for some attire. I just got in a dress form I ordered. I have tons of fabric and it will be used for some Indian clothing and for belly dance costumes. Also making some fabric accessories for the jewelry line. ;)

Back