What she wants

Brie was so thankful to have Marcus as she hugged her. Returning his kiss before she headed to their room. Drained from work as she sat down on the bed. Taking her boots off as she sighed. Soon counting her tip money before putting it away. Though she still seemed off as she went to clean up for bed.

Marcus watched her as she did her nightly routine. He hoped like himself she was just tired from all this mess. That soon she would be back to her wonderful sexy self. When she returned ready for bed he said "come here brie." Letting her lay across his chest like she liked. Stroking her hair he said "it will be okay."

After turning in for the night the next day he was going to be late for work needing to stop at the station and file the report and restraining order. He kissed Brie good morning he said "sorry I have to leave so early. Im gonna be late to work as it is so I figured I could minimize how late I am."

Brie soon joined Marucs in bed, using him as a pillow. Falling asleep only to be woken in the morning with a kiss. Pouting as she didn't want him to go but understood. "I understand hun....just be safe."she said. She had a sheet wrapped around her as she watched him leave. Brie soon got up and showered before working on homework. Her interview was in two days. She was nervous but got dressed for class.

Hours later she returned home from school and called her boss. Explaining everything and he insisted she stay home until things were handled. Brie sighed as she needed the money but knew it was for the best. She got up and headed for the bedroom to lay down.

Marcus returned right around his usual time. Seeing brie resting he let her sleep. Getting a scotch he downed it quickly. Candice was blowing up social media about how he fooled around with Brie behind her back. He knew this would get quelled the moment it got out that he had to place a restraining order on her. It wouldn't be permanent damage to his reputation and by extension the companies but it would certainly put a dampen on things till he could do damage control.

Brie soon woke up and wondered if Marcus was home. Wrapping herself up in a blanket as she headed out to living room. Seeing Marcus made her smile a bit as she walked over. "Hey."she said softly. Placing herself on his lap and curling up. Seeing his phone and what was being said....made her feeling horrible again.

He saw her smile falter as she saw his phone. He cupped her hands and said "Brie look at me. THere was gonna be fallout whenever I broke the news to her we both knew this. This is just a small hiccup nothing that can't be mended. The moment the restraining order placed on her is made public the world will see her true colors a vindicitve bitch who didn't like being rejected." When she didn't respond her laid her gently on the table. When she questioned him on what he was doing he said "making you feel good." He kissed her deeply kissing down her body till he removed her pants. His tongue finding her pussy as he focused on pleasuring her right there on the kitchen table.

Brie stayed quiet as she knew he was right. Soon feeling the table under her back. Giving Marcus a look before he explained then began to relax. After a bit she sat up and pulled his head from her pussy. Kissing him as she pulled him close, nuzzling his neck after. "Make love to me in our bed."she said. Smiling as she pecked him on the lips.

Marcus nodded carrying her bridal style up to the bed. After they were both naked he made slow love to her. This wasn't there hard and rough sex fests. He made honest love to brie. Making it slow and pleasurable as he thrust into her tantalizingly slow kissing her neck.

Brie just loved how compassionate Marcus was. Holding him close as they made love. The comforting she needed, kissing his forehead. "I love you so much."she said. Once the love making was over, Brie snuggled up to Marcus. "My boss said to stay home until things are sorted out....but I need the money...."she said. Using Marcus as a pillow as they cuddled.

Marcus lazily traced his fingers across her hip. Hearing he said "whatever you needed the money for I will take care of it till your interview with the Marketing firm. I'll always take care of you Brie."

Brie was shocked then pulled him into a passionate kiss. So fucking thankful for this man. "I love you so much."she said. A smile on her face as she snuggled closer. "Will....you help me get a restraining order against my sister?"she asked. Wanting to keep herself safe from her crazy sister.

Marcus said "yes i'll do my best so she can't bother you at work or school. She already can't bother you here since I live here. We will go to the police tomorrow to try to get a restraining order placed on you as well. We will use the excuse that since were dating we fear she will try to retaliate against you since she can't reach me." He kissed her and his hand crawled up to tease her nipple he said "we will figure this out love."

Brie placed a soft kiss on his lips before nuzzling his neck. "Did you meet with your lawyer?"she asked. Slowly covering his neck in kisses before she crawled off of him. When she turned, he got a good look of her pussy from behind. "Though....can we go out for a bit? Please.....the boardwalk has fireworks tonight."she said.

Marcus said "yes she can't come within 1 mile of this hourse. So that means she can't even be in the drive way. She also can't come within 500 ft of me personally meaning if we go somewhere together and she is there she will have to leave or face legal respite. He's also planning a law suite against her for slandering me online." Marcus smiled at the sight as she bent over. Hearing her request though he said "that sounds good luv. Wear that dress I got you for the office party we will go to a nice restaurant before the fireworks. There is a french bistro near the boardwalk." He never took Candice there but that was because she constantly insisted on eating fancy. Brie though he wanted to treat her because he loved her and she didnt try to coerce or force him into splurging on her.

Last edited:
Brie raced back over, giving Marcus a kiss before she disappeared into the bathroom. Wasting no time to get ready, happy that not even her crazy sister could ruin this. Coming back out in the dress, "Zip me up?" A smile still on her face as she was excited. Giving him another kiss before putting her heels on.

Marcus smiled glad to see her show some happiness again. He showered and shaved after she was zipped up. Coming out working on his tie.

Once he helped her, Brie helped Marcus with his tie. Giving him a peck on the lips before grabbing her purse. They headed out to his car and got in. Brie held his right hand as they drove to the restaurant.

Marcus pulled up to the valley. Helping Brie out before tipping the valley guy pretty well. When they entered he said "Alviz party of two." The matrede checked the reservation list and said "ah welcome Monsuer Alviz you and your date are right on time." He motioned them to a table. Marcus pulling out Brie's chair as they sat down. Smiling at her. as he ordered some drinks to get them started while they decided on there food.

Brie continued to smile as they were seated. Soon leaning over the table and kissed Marcus. "Thank you for this."she said. Taking a sip of her wine before ordering her food. After she held his hand. "Tomorrow you better come home first then we can head to the police department. I know you want me out of the club but that is what brings mybmoney in. Though my interview is in two days and I'm so nervous. "She said.

Marcus smiled before kissing her again. He took her hand rubbing her hand with his thumb he said "you are brilliant Brie. The marketing firm will take one look at you and after talking to you will see that. There blind if they don't." He said "I know you need the money at the club but if your boss is telling you to hang back do it just till atleast the restraining order is in effect. I don't want her showing up there when im not there and starting trouble."

Brie couldn't help but smile at Marcus, so thankful for him. "I understand as though Candice doesn't know which one I work at but I rather her not find out."she said. They soon enjoyed their meal and finished off their drinks. Brie took his hand as they walked out. "If I get the internship...that means you'll be seeing me with more clothes on."she said. Chuckling as he loved her without clothes on.

Marcus smiled and said "yes but that also means i'll be the only person seeing you with less clothes from now on." Kissing her neck lightly as they walked around the boardwalk.

Brie chuckled as he was right, kissing his cheek. Getting bck in the car and headed for the boardwalk. Parking before they got out, Brie took his hand as they headed into the crowd. Smiling as then felt his arm around her waist. Wasn't long before the fieworks started. Brie was in awe as she rested against Marcus as she watched.

Marcus smiled watching the fireworks with the love of his life resting her head on his shoulder his arm around her waist. Nothing could ruin this moment for him right now.

Brie was in heaven and once the show as over the two began to head back. Though She froze as she saw her sister, clinging to Marcus. "Shit...she's here."she said. Soon hiding behind Marcus as she didn't want her sister to see her.

Back