What pissed you off today? Mark III

The lack of standardized sizing in bras.

Curvy Kate must have the smallest "large cups" ever. More like thimbles than even cups, really.

35°C (95F) at 9 AM today, headed to 45°C (113F) this afternoon.

Do not want.

Also, walked through a mall the other day and they had portable air conditioners running, venting the heat INSIDE THE MALL. So you get a couple of seconds of cool air as you walk past them, and meanwhile they're heating the whole place for everybody.

Last edited:
A supervisor that said they would follow up on something during a time I was busy, didn’t... and they wonder why our department looks like lazy a-holes.:mad:

2 inches of rain and now it's snowing!

35°C (95F) at 9 AM today, headed to 45°C (113F) this afternoon.

Do not want.

Also, walked through a mall the other day and they had portable air conditioners running, venting the heat INSIDE THE MALL. So you get a couple of seconds of cool air as you walk past them, and meanwhile they're heating the whole place for everybody.

Fucking weather! 113 degrees???? :eek:

I'm in Rj's camp. It's 7 below right now. 29 below with the windchill.

I cannot get warm.

Fucking weather! 113 degrees???? :eek:

I'm in Rj's camp. It's 7 below right now. 29 below with the windchill.

I cannot get warm.

I simply can not conceive of 113F. It. Does. Not. Compute.

We are at today’s high now, which is -1F with a wind chill of -16 (-18C/-27C) and that is the warmest it’s going to be here for the next week. Beginning to explore getting groceries delivered by a drone from Amazon.

My sympathies, Cookie, as you are no doubt facing even lower temperatures still, up there in the land of 10,000 ground glaciers.

I'm not thrilled about it either. At least this one only hung around for a day; a couple of years back we had a heatwave where it was like that for about three days running.

Something that should’ve been done at work yesterday and no one takes care of the problem until I ask about it this afternoon

We are at today’s high now, which is -1F with a wind chill of -16 (-18C/-27C) and that is the warmest it’s going to be here for the next week. Beginning to explore getting groceries delivered by a drone from Amazon.

My sympathies, Cookie, as you are no doubt facing even lower temperatures still, up there in the land of 10,000 ground glaciers.

It's insanity! My poor pup keeps begging to go out. We take a couple steps and her paws look like she's trying out for Riverdance. :(

We're currently hanging out by the fireplace. Nice and toasty.

I'm not thrilled about it either. At least this one only hung around for a day; a couple of years back we had a heatwave where it was like that for about three days running.

I had to chuckle. I live in the desert, so summer temps like that are normal. And, yes, it's uncomfortable and the swimming pool is my friend...but, when winter comes around like today and it's 60-something, the doors are open, and the heat turned off...I'll take what I have gratefully. :rose:

Another screw up from my Drs. lab. Can't do the test because I think they gave me the wrong thing. And they don't answer the phone. I'm not driving back there for the umpteenth time! Pretty sure I don't even have what they are testing me for. Got no symptoms. Bah!

People are utter trash. A pile of flaming garbage.

Every time I think a conversation I've been following hits the absolute rock bottom, someone brings out the TNT so that they can get even shittier. So much shittier. To the point of "you should be happy you lost a leg in a car accident because now you'll have no problem scoring an amputee fetishist, where as woe is I, a white straight *NORMAL* male sub, I can't find anybody to whip my ass even though I'm, like, so handsome and rich and oh did I mention already I'm not a gimp".

What the actual fuck is wrong with people?????????

I can't even.

The two white women in front of me at the market who thought they could be in the 20 items or less lane with two cartfuls of food!

co-workers being disappointing, and me not being able to articulate why they were so disappointing, so I want to rant but can't.

Back