What New Thing Have You Tried Today?

Well, it wasn't today, it was yesterday, but I didn't see this thread 'til today, so...

Ritz crackers spread with cream cheese topped with hot pepper jelly. I know, it sounds weird but it was so good! A friend suggested it.

Eh, today, yesterday, sometime this week, last week, it's all good. :D

I love hot pepper jelly and cream cheese! I wanted to make jalepeno jelly this year, but didn't get around to it.

Eh, today, yesterday, sometime this week, last week, it's all good. :D

I love hot pepper jelly and cream cheese! I wanted to make jalepeno jelly this year, but didn't get around to it.

I was really surprised at just how good it was! I didn't think it would be sweet like that and the cream cheese kind of cuts the heat.

New things today:

Deli fried chicken and deli chef salads. I normally don't buy things I can make a lot better and cheaper, but I'm fighting the flu bug and that meant easy lunch for the kid (that is home sick) and I.

I'm surprised at how good the chicken was. The salads were "eh". But edible if one is sick and not wanting to mess with cooking.

New things today:

Deli fried chicken and deli chef salads. I normally don't buy things I can make a lot better and cheaper, but I'm fighting the flu bug and that meant easy lunch for the kid (that is home sick) and I.

I'm surprised at how good the chicken was. The salads were "eh". But edible if one is sick and not wanting to mess with cooking.

If you have a Krogers in your area, they usually have good fried chicken.. not like my mom makes, but still good.

Surprisingly enough, Krogers and KFC are the only places to get chicken here..

I didn't try anything new today tho.. :)

If you have a Krogers in your area, they usually have good fried chicken.. not like my mom makes, but still good.

Surprisingly enough, Krogers and KFC are the only places to get chicken here..

I didn't try anything new today tho.. :)

It was from our Scott's store, which is owned and operated by Kroger's (Or Kroger's is run by Scott's). We have both here. It was decent and KFC does well here too, however we also have Lee's Famous Recipe which tops KFC on the size of the chicken pieces, the frying flavor is still the same though.

I didn't try anything new either today, but the day isn't over, though I can't think of anything I'll be doing that will be new.

Today's new thing... I went to a new store and purchased two new bras. Pretty exciting thing for me to do, since those that know me know I don't give up the cash for frivolous purchases. But it was way past time for me to start replacing my old bras, and I decided to go to specialty boutique and indulge in some professional help in picking out the perfect bra for my ample bosom. :D So that was my new thing today.

Oh and yesterday's new thing was baking a three layer Andes Chocolate Mint Cake --- it was AWESOME!

New today:

221827_4734850761792_1205941968_n.jpg

I made this yummy cake. :D

Okay, so I discovered that there is such a thing as too much cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich. I tried a slice of pepperjack, cheddar, and swiss, for my lunch today and grilled them all up. It's not nearly as tasty as I thought it would be. :rolleyes:

Took a glass making class with friends at a nearby production studio. Fascinating to see and participate in transforming 2000 degree molten glass into useable objects. And get to take a 'beautiful' (IMHO) paperweight and a tumbler glass home as a souvenir of my amateurish, but fun, skill. :)

i tried one of those magnum gold ice cream bars i bought the other day. lexieredefined was right, i am in trouble; that little treat on a stick is delicious.

I tried to record an erotic piece; a gift for no real reason to my gentlemen friends here... I have given up because every dog and bird in the sky is now awake, and there is too much noise around me. I'll try again tomorrow.

Couldn't wait any longer, soooo ........

I uncorked one of the wines I'd splurged on last week. I have to say it was/is el delicioso. A 2010 Sequoia Grove Napa Valley cabernet sauvignon. This was a "new thing", and is every bit as good as "the wine guy" at the shop claimed it would be. Now, let's see how it goes with "The Bridge", which comes on in about 8 minutes.

Finally took the plunge, and .......

actually left my point of view about certain matters on a couple of other threads. Sometimes, it's just hard to not respond to some of the weirdness I come across each day. I'll just have to be careful about becoming that which I dislike, here on Literotica. Now, perhaps the next "new thing" might be to find a reason to use an emodicon somewhere in my ramblings.

Back