What makes str8 men bi/curious in their advanced years?

Is it a hormonal thing?
Or, what?

Never had a m2m experience, but in my old age I have an increasing urge to suck cock and swallow cum.

Thus far, I'm just at the "curious" stage; given the right circumstances, I'm sure I would suckcumb :devil: to my urges!

I believe it is peer pressure. When in school, we are desperately trying to fit in and most of us would never dare voice an opinion like this for fear of being ostracized. As we mature, we care less about what others think and realize we should knock a few things off the bucket list before it's too late.

In my case, I was a typical male that had never considered trying cock. I got married and my wife shared that she found guy on guy sex hot. Over the years, I started to buy in to her fantasy and now want to make it reality for her. I am also at a place where I am very much looking forward to it. 20 years ago, there was no chance.

Last edited:
My Theory.

I do not think that men's sexual orientations or curiosities change as they age. The desire to explore certain sexual desires, be it homosexual, fetish, etc., existed for a good portion of their adolescent and/or adult life. It was the means and ability to ac upon these desires.

My theory is that technology and the opening/acceptance of society toward sexual "media" has allowed people to more easily find like minded persons. These social and technology changes just coincide with the demographics being discussed.

25 to 30 years ago, you saw the emergence of chat lines. However, it was not really the increased emergence of these lines but the advertising of these lines in "metro," more mainstream types of publications. These services allowed people to anonymously connect with others with similar interests. You knew, right at the beginning, others on these chat lines had similar desires.

The internet has only made it easier to connect with others who share similar curiosities, interests, fetishes.

Prior to the emergance of these avenues of connecting, a person risked being exposed should they suggest/hint at their interests with the wrong person (ie - they misread the signs); even someone who is simiply looking to explore their sexual urges/desires/fantasies were fearful of the reprecussions should they be exposed by an insensitive person.

Basically, had these (or some other) capabilities existed 50 years ago, those "older men" now would have been using them when they were young men.

I do not think that men's sexual orientations or curiosities change as they age. The desire to explore certain sexual desires, be it homosexual, fetish, etc., existed for a good portion of their adolescent and/or adult life. It was the means and ability to ac upon these desires.

My theory is that technology and the opening/acceptance of society toward sexual "media" has allowed people to more easily find like minded persons. These social and technology changes just coincide with the demographics being discussed.

25 to 30 years ago, you saw the emergence of chat lines. However, it was not really the increased emergence of these lines but the advertising of these lines in "metro," more mainstream types of publications. These services allowed people to anonymously connect with others with similar interests. You knew, right at the beginning, others on these chat lines had similar desires.

The internet has only made it easier to connect with others who share similar curiosities, interests, fetishes.

Prior to the emergance of these avenues of connecting, a person risked being exposed should they suggest/hint at their interests with the wrong person (ie - they misread the signs); even someone who is simiply looking to explore their sexual urges/desires/fantasies were fearful of the reprecussions should they be exposed by an insensitive person.

Basically, had these (or some other) capabilities existed 50 years ago, those "older men" now would have been using them when they were young men.

You're probably correct

I think a part of the male bi-curious phenomenon comes from simply having a higher chance of sexual success. Guys are just generally more overtly sexual than older women. I mean, what is the difference between the number of guys who go to an adult book store and the number of women? It's huge.

It is so much easier to find a guy for a stroke session than it is to find a woman. In public nudity situations, it is much easier to find a man who wants to sneak off for a mutual orgasm than it is to find a woman for such casual behavior. Generally speaking, women have a nesting instinct and men have a hunt-and-squirt instinct.

Probably a curiosity that was always there. Just with the advent of chat rooms, forums, tumblr, etc., showed that they weren't the only one with the curiosity feelings, and made them more comfortable... just my take...

I agree with Putt88 and CuriousGuyVa. The technology is there to facilitate what lies beneath the surface. I have always had bi urges. Chat rooms, forums, webcams have allowed me to explore my bi side.

For me it was the lack/difficulty of finding women

I am a 75 year old widower. After my wife died I found it near impossible to find a woman really interested in sex and the younger women weren't interested in an "old man' . The whole thing is I am as horny now as when I was in my 20's.

My brother had been a TG so I was familiar with that lifestyle. While the rest of the family shunned him - I had no problem with him.

I had a katoey (Thai ladyboy if you will) quite by accident on night in 1984 in Pattaya Beach, Thailand. I was drunk and headed to my room when I saw this beautiful 'lady'. Long story short - by the time I discovered her outsized clit - I didn't care and took her. That was my first experience with m2m and it didn't really disturb me.

So given the difficulty finding a woman given my age and then I moved from LA to a small town in Nevada where the availability was even worse. But, I have found some men who liked to be topped and I am more then willing to top them.

Thus ends my contribution to the discussion -= anytime you are in the area of Mesquite I would to HAVE you!

correction to my last post

last phrase should have been I would love to HAVE you!

I'm in the same boat. In my early 70's and nearly all my fantasies have to do with sucking a cock. I'm not interested in men or in any way attracted to them, but cocks - that's something else. I'd never go to a glory hole - for all the obvious reasons - but man I love the idea. Just cock, nothing but cock. If only women had them.

I'm in the same boat. In my early 70's and nearly all my fantasies have to do with sucking a cock. I'm not interested in men or in any way attracted to them, but cocks - that's something else. I'd never go to a glory hole - for all the obvious reasons - but man I love the idea. Just cock, nothing but cock. If only women had them.
AH, but sometimes they do ;-)

i agree.

I do not think that men's sexual orientations or curiosities change as they age. The desire to explore certain sexual desires, be it homosexual, fetish, etc., existed for a good portion of their adolescent and/or adult life. It was the means and ability to act upon these desires.

Prior to the emergence of these avenues of connecting, a person risked being exposed should they suggest/hint at their interests with the wrong person (ie - they misread the signs); even someone who is simply looking to explore their sexual urges/desires/fantasies were fearful of the repercussions should they be exposed by an insensitive person.

Also agreed, and would add that, at least for a good portion of us who thought about or even got a brief 'taste' of these socially 'forbidden' experiences early on in life, the technology also played a strong role in accelerating the very reawakening of such buried/suppressed desires.

Last edited:
Prior to the emergence of these avenues of connecting, a person risked being exposed should they suggest/hint at their interests with the wrong person (ie - they misread the signs); even someone who is simply looking to explore their sexual urges/desires/fantasies were fearful of the repercussions should they be exposed by an insensitive person.

This is so true. I had the urges when I was a lot younger. Used to love looking at the 'girlie' magazines with my friends, but one time a few of us found a gay mag showing pics of men in showers with erections. Of course we all just threw it back where we found it and said 'yuck' and ugh' and all the right things. Later that night I went and got it. I masturbated to those pics for months.

Back