Not open for further replies.
My earthquake survival kit.

1 x bottle of bourbon
3 x packs of chippies
2 x packs of biscuits
2 bottles of water
2 x bottles of coke
1 x torch

I really need to take this more seriously because that sounds more like a Friday night surival kit,

Totally... how about...

3 x bottle of bourbon
3 x packs of chippies
2 x packs of biscuits
2 X bottles of water
2 x bottles of coke
1 x torch

:)

BQIRLAnCIAAoTAn.jpg:large

A lady(being nice) coming into the grooming shop today to see if I was hiring. They way she said she could do it all except "make them pretty" had us laughing after she walked out the door.

Trumpets of the dead, loads of them!
Chanterelles, loads of them!
Sheated woodtufts, loads of them!

Wood hedgehogs, porcini and even a couple of really early but decent sized yellowfoots! (or is it yellowfeet, I still don't know, help!) EDIT: it's yellowfoots, apparently

Ah, the mushroom season has arrived.

Last edited:
Trumpets of the dead, loads of them!
Chanterelles, loads of them!
Sheated woodtufts, loads of them!

Wood hedgehogs, porcini and even a couple of really early but decent sized yellowfoots! (or is it yellowfeet, I still don't know, help!) EDIT: it's yellowfoots, apparently

Ah, the mushroom season has arrived.

I couldn't decide, as I read this, whether it was a translation of an epic poem, a 1990s list of pantheistic beanie babies, or a summoning of elven waterfowl.

I'd forgotten your shroomania.

A lady(being nice) coming into the grooming shop today to see if I was hiring. They way she said she could do it all except "make them pretty" had us laughing after she walked out the door.

Can I just laud you on the fine username? I am a fan. It's the sort of thing that would bring one universal acclaim, riches and free Doritos, were one lucky enough to sport something similar.

YOU talking about karma and how he got what he deserved...I smiled wide. Hope you are as sanguine when it's your turn.

Fish Sticks

A stupid joke from South Park had me laughing all day. (Watch the episode about the Fish Sticks joke.)

Made something healthy and yummy tonight. I have been down and have not cooked for ages.

I couldn't decide, as I read this, whether it was a translation of an epic poem, a 1990s list of pantheistic beanie babies, or a summoning of elven waterfowl.

I'd forgotten your shroomania.

I can see how you'd get confused. I'm known for all that, so it can sometimes be hard to keep up with my posts.

A little known fact: the best way to survive a deluge caused by the summoning of elven waterfowls gone very bad, as depicted in most proper epic poems, is to build a mushroom shaped vessel and cushion it with beanie babies. *nods*

You know, Julia Child was awesome but I find it impossible to watch her without thinking of the SNL sketch. :D

And that is a big lobster.

Indeed, her style was so unique it made her an easy target for SNL. I've seen an 18-pounder in an aquarium and it was truly a behemoth. Looked like it could snap your wrist in half with one claw.

I can see how you'd get confused. I'm known for all that, so it can sometimes be hard to keep up with my posts.

A little known fact: the best way to survive a deluge caused by the summoning of elven waterfowls gone very bad, as depicted in most proper epic poems, is to build a mushroom shaped vessel and cushion it with beanie babies. *nods*

Sometimes I get so fatigued by your posts on patheistic beanie babies that I just want to punch something. Like, beat the essence of the divine out of a giant beanbag. You know the feeling.

I can sorta see you in a heroic camera angle, forced perspective, dramatic light, blowing an ancient horn, summoning elven waterfowl from beyond time and place. Also, they are each carrying a single mushroom in a fanny pack.

Sometimes I get so fatigued by your posts on patheistic beanie babies that I just want to punch something. Like, beat the essence of the divine out of a giant beanbag. You know the feeling.

I can sorta see you in a heroic camera angle, forced perspective, dramatic light, blowing an ancient horn, summoning elven waterfowl from beyond time and place. Also, they are each carrying a single mushroom in a fanny pack.

Well, as long as there are mushrooms involved and I get to ride a winged wolf wearing a flowey gown. The wolf can wear one, too.

I get this vision. So epic. And even better with a neon orange fanny pack on the winged wolf.

You do need something to cinch the waist of the wolf's gown, so a neon orange fanny pack is as good an option as any. With a body like the winged wolf's, you really want to show it off, you know.

I'm all about epic, baby.

COPY EDITING IS DONE!

I am a little excited about this. :)

YAY!

What made me smile today: A couple of friends and I are trying to make a go of a real PSO biz. It's been a long, uphill road, but the calls are starting to come in more regularly. We can't quit our other jobs yet, but it's noticeably picking up.

Then, today, when I go to log in, I've got a call within 10 minutes. That hasn't happened in a long, long time. We are amazing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back