What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booking an aerobatic tiger moth flight :)

Next week is going to be so much fun, white and black water rafting, bungee jumping, sky diving (not from the tiger moth I hope) off roading and any other trouble I can come up with followed by a nice relaxing soak in natural hot mineral pools on the side of a lake.

Booking an aerobatic tiger moth flight :)

Next week is going to be so much fun, white and black water rafting, bungee jumping, sky diving (not from the tiger moth I hope) off roading and any other trouble I can come up with followed by a nice relaxing soak in natural hot mineral pools on the side of a lake.

Though I am happy for you, I am admittedly a bit jealous because Alllll of that sounds awesometacular! I hope you enjoy it! I haven't done the tiger moth thing, but my Dad had a little 2 seater plane he used to flip around in until we got nauseaus. Much to the embarassment of my older brother, I always lasted the longest... good times! Thinking about the last time I did that with him made me smile as I haven't thought about that in a while. Thanks! :)

So I was working on some stuff in the office when a crew person said there was some one at the counter asking for me. I went up and it was a former employee of mine. This guy was going through a rough period in his life, but trying to do the right thing, trying to get into management so that he could make enough money to get his life on track. He ended up leaving the company. Today he tells me that he is a manager for another company, in a completely different field, ranked one of the tops, and just generally doing well. And he wanted to thank me.

He said I was the only one that really took time out to teach him what it means to be a manager, and that it is my influence that has him where he is today.

Some times life gives you a pat on the back. I needed it.

Brony remixes off of iTunes' podcast section. Good listening music for homework, at least today.

Though I am happy for you, I am admittedly a bit jealous because Alllll of that sounds awesometacular! I hope you enjoy it! I haven't done the tiger moth thing, but my Dad had a little 2 seater plane he used to flip around in until we got nauseaus. Much to the embarassment of my older brother, I always lasted the longest... good times! Thinking about the last time I did that with him made me smile as I haven't thought about that in a while. Thanks! :)

Hahaha that is awesome. I would have fed them up on chocolate milkshakes before hand just to add to the fun :)

Oh my god, those things are awesome.

In other news, today is Mass Effect 3 Day, everyone! The best day of the year! :D

They sure are. I gave mum a voucher for a flight on one for her birthday one year and she made sure she redid her will before hand. No idea why though.

My dog's blood test results (8 weeks ago the vet thought she was dying from either brain tumour or bone marrow disease; 5 weeks ago she was, finally, diagnosed - with an underactive thyroid; 4 weeks ago thyroxine pills were started; 4 days ago she managed a 9-mile hilly walk with me (a month ago she was struggling to do half a mile on a walk). And today I find that her T4 (which should be between 19 and 58) has in the last month gone from 6 to 36 :D:D:D:D:D:D

Only problem is now I'm gonna need pep pills, to keep up with her :D

Making my dance instructor relaxed and happier to continue his long night of teaching.

Just by the simple decision to stop fighting him for every inch.

My dog's blood test results (8 weeks ago the vet thought she was dying from either brain tumour or bone marrow disease; 5 weeks ago she was, finally, diagnosed - with an underactive thyroid; 4 weeks ago thyroxine pills were started; 4 days ago she managed a 9-mile hilly walk with me (a month ago she was struggling to do half a mile on a walk). And today I find that her T4 (which should be between 19 and 58) has in the last month gone from 6 to 36 :D:D:D:D:D:D

Only problem is now I'm gonna need pep pills, to keep up with her :D

Awwww...what a wonderful update! I am so happy for you both! This definitely made me mile. :)

Thanks Curious :D. I've had dogs all my life but this one is the canine love of my life. I've had her since she was a tiny puppy and she's 7 years old now. Two months ago I thought she was a goner. Now I can look forward to another 7-9 years with her :D

Thanks Curious :D. I've had dogs all my life but this one is the canine love of my life. I've had her since she was a tiny puppy and she's 7 years old now. Two months ago I thought she was a goner. Now I can look forward to another 7-9 years with her :D

Have fun

That's really awesome :) It's always heartwarming to see someone so dedicated to their dog; I've sunk quite a bit of money into mine for his various problems, so he'd better understand that I love him to death, too :D

Dogs are great.

It's absolutely gorgeous outside. The new flowers and butterflies, birds chirping and white clouds in the sky, and the full moon tonight. I can't wait! :)

The very short lady at the dry cleaner's putting some stuff under the counter, straightening back up, and saying to me "Whoops, nearly hit my head standing up then......................................... you know it's not often I can say that"

In catching up with an old friend who divorced about 5 years ago, learning that she has been happily seeing a guy for almost two years.

Hearing a radio presenter crack up trying to announce that Justin Beiber no longer has a snake named Johnson.

I couldn't say it with a straight face either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back