What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogs are actually the best. i love cats but i am IN love with dogs.

they are nearly as good as birds. i'm a bird-liker.

that was seriously one of the most surreal and amazing things i have ever helped to accomplish on God's Green Internet

You are a hijacking savant. I thought I could hijack well, but I am nothing compared to you all. You. Rock.

look don't make this weird

... what's wrong with weird? :confused:

Managing to get up early enough to take the dog for a 40-min walk on the beach before work, and finding the beach both sunny and deserted.

I'm sure y'all have seen this but it made me laugh today
06161bf6.jpg

Unexpected snow day - YAY!

I tried to drive to work (I really did!), but with the snow, the roads were WAY too slippery!

:D

The only hairdresser in the world who knows how to cut my hair RIGHT is back from 7 months' maternity leave :D

Waking up late this afternoon and realizing that the next time I sleep late after end month inventory I'll be counting the hours before my flight. :heart:

And then realizing the 10 mornings after I'll be waking beside him. :heart:

Waking up late this afternoon and realizing that the next time I sleep late after end month inventory I'll be counting the hours before my flight. :heart:

And then realizing the 10 mornings after I'll be waking beside him. :heart:

Reading this made ME smile. :D

The teenie boppers at work getting all girly and excited about my trip with me.

Them all talking as if I'm not coming back. *giggles*

Making plans with him. :heart: Knowing he's as excited and eager as I am. :heart:

I love Fark. And Consumerist.com.

If You're Going To Dine-And-Dash, Don't Do It In A Restaurant Full Of Cops

We certainly don't condone the act of dining-then-dashing. It's illegal and, more importantly, just plain rude to the people that prepared and served your meal. It's especially rude when the servers are law enforcement officers working a fundraising event for the Special Olympics.

And yet, a man in New Mexico stands accused of trying to feed and flee an Applebee's during the Tip-A-Cop fundraiser featuring police officers as hosts and waitstaff.

The suspect's two female dining companions left the building first, and then he allegedly tried to slip out without paying the $30 dinner check. Given the police presence in the restaurant, it's not surprising that the man was snagged and charged with obtaining services less than $100.

So if you see a bunch of police officers serving up dinner, be prepared to wash dishes if you can't afford your meal.

It's an update on the age-old rule that if you see Samuel L. Jackson eating breakfast at a diner, do not attempt to take his wallet.​

A story concept created.

A dinner with tasty steak and sweet potatoes.

Making a dent in the virtual mountain of homework.

A pm from a 20 year old asking me if I wanted to dom him over webcam.

Poor thing got nothing but a very short "bugger off" message

But maybe I should have thanked him for the tears of laughter I had rolling down my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back