What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much today :)

from friends and vases and puddles to words and plans and thai green chicken curry,

It's been a good day.

Its saturday afternoon FINALY! The 1,5 free days makes me smile.

My cheeky kids and texts from my A. :)

And what made me smile today was my son's reaction to the swimming pool and then later tonight, playing with him in the bathtub.

Went to local fetish fair and talked to some great people.

Realised that in jus two months ogf moving I have met some really good people.

A friend drove 200 miles to see me and we had such a fabulous time catching up, plus his kisses are so sweet, and chaste and well behaved.

Can't beat a well behaved kiss!

Now off to meet a friend and show them the new strap I bought because ummm welll errr does there have to eb a reason????

Went to local fetish fair and talked to some great people.

Realised that in jus two months ogf moving I have met some really good people.

A friend drove 200 miles to see me and we had such a fabulous time catching up, plus his kisses are so sweet, and chaste and well behaved.

Can't beat a well behaved kiss!

Now off to meet a friend and show them the new strap I bought because ummm welll errr does there have to eb a reason????

This all so good Shy! :)

:rose:

This all so good Shy! :)

:rose:

:)

Hi Minx

I am glad you see it that way, I do too.

Life has been difficult in the past few years and months, but I hate being a glass half empty person (my natural state lol).
Today was such fun that it reminded me that when some elements are out of control I don't have to let every element be out of control.

And the thuddy/whacky/heavy strap is just ummm divine!!

:)

Life has been difficult in the past few years and months, but I hate being a glass half empty person (my natural state lol).
Today was such fun that it reminded me that when some elements are out of control I don't have to let every element be out of control.

And the thuddy/whacky/heavy strap is just ummm divine!!

I have never seen you as a glass half empty person...far from it actually.

And when I read about the strap (which sounds divine btw), I initially thought it said strap on! :eek:

*cough* obviouslymyownsubconsciousfantasiesseeping through*cough*

:eek::D

I have never seen you as a glass half empty person...far from it actually.

And when I read about the strap (which sounds divine btw), I initially thought it said strap on! :eek:

*cough* obviouslymyownsubconsciousfantasiesseeping through*cough*

:eek::D

:eek::eek::eek:

Then again, if you want to share those 'subconsciousfantasies' I promise to only share them here on Lit :devil:

Sitting on a warm, windy, deserted beach just now, watching the sun set as the tide came in.

Last edited:
A random messenger conversation:

asshat: hi pumpy.i wanna eat u

asshat: wat,s uo doc

Pumpkin: That's great! Unfortunately, I'm a poisoned pumpkin and if you even get near me, your pathetic shriveled dick will turn green and rot off, leaving you a wasted hunk of what was formerly a man.

asshat: great.what r u doin in pregnancy room,

Pumpkin: Didn't you know that pumpkins only reproduce sexually?! Come on, man, what do you think happens in pumpkin patches late at night?! Wild pumpkin sex orgies!

Pumpkin: Dude, look it up on Wikipedia or something.

asshat: sure.tell me some thing about u/

Pumpkin: Well, I was just planted this winter, so I'm still a rather small pumpkin. I live out in a farmer's hay field with my family of pumpkins, and we're slowly starting to grow and turn orange. By October, some kids will no doubt come and rip us cruelly off of our life-giving stems and take us home, cut open our heads and rip out our guts, and then carve terrible hollow faces into us.

Pumpkin: It's a yearly tradition with humans, I'm told.

Pumpkin: I think it's a holiday called "Halloween"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back