What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sharkkayak2-600x400.jpg

This in an email from my friends "Martha & Patty-Cakes"

"Only 86 more sleeps before you leave. About 106 sleeps till we see you!"

Nice to see I'm not the only one counting.:)

Those are beautiful pics, K! :)
(and yes, you could use a few home cooked meals. skinny girl!)
:rose:
But jealousy becomes me....:rolleyes:

LOL. Yes, I even I know I'm too thin right now.

I love taking my camera with me when I go out because it's such an ice breaker with new people. There were about five kids on the beach and they got such a kick out of seeing themselves on the screen. We must have taken a hundred photos. It was hilarious.

You may be skinny, but you look fine skinny. Some women can't rock the thin look, but you don't look malnourished or weak at all, to me.

This is going to be a weird compliment, but you have REALLY nice teeth!!

You look pretty healthy to me and not skinny, k. Of course by Georgia standards you are a rail.

You look pretty healthy to me and not skinny, k. Of course by Georgia standards you are a rail.

Thanks, WD. Yeah, by island standards, I'm surprised they haven't held an intervention and started force feeding me!

You may be skinny, but you look fine skinny. Some women can't rock the thin look, but you don't look malnourished or weak at all, to me.

This is going to be a weird compliment, but you have REALLY nice teeth!!

Thanks Miss Satin. I used to be very self conscious about my teeth - mostly because they grew before my head did. One of the front ones is a fake, as I knocked it out when I landed, face first, on my ski pole after a jump gone wrong. And the one next to it is sort of slanted because I chipped it on the pavement flying off the hood of a car.

I've got to learn to close my mouth when I do sports! Eek.

Bunny's yahoo status: "Oh Fuck Off!"

LOL! It's funny because I know who it is for and was NOT expecting that. :eek:

I flew Ryanair once. To Biarritz. Seemed like a long-haul flight lol. I was the first person to go to the loo after take-off - and I found it filthy and devoid of toilet paper or soap. It was also the roughest landing I have ever known.

"Never again" I said. And I never have since.

I've used them for one trip: to and from Barcelona. Their scales were unbalanced, so they charged a whole lot extra per kilo over that it really wasn't over. Then they cancelled all the flights the morning we were supposed to fly back, after we had already checked in. It took six hours for them to get us on another flight at all, and then it was the next day if we flew to Pisa first and stayed in a hotel on our own money. No customer service whatsoever. So no, never, ever again. It doesn't matter that they're supposed to be cheap (which they weren't after all of that). I'll pay the extra to have it done right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back