What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
music

It used to be a huge part of my life and somehow I got away from it. I miss making music and was missing listening to it. So today I put some on...I needed that.

Gift card for being "Employee of the Month"

Later, orgasm.

The two are only related in the sense that they happened on the same day.

In the full size version of my av pic, I realized when my eyes are more of a green like they are today, they look dead on like my daughter's.

Master saying "you see this pet your body, your mind belongs to me, and I can do whatever I want with it. The rules however are there to protect this" (pointing to my heart). This I don't ever want to break. :heart:

Master saying "you see this pet your body, your mind belongs to me, and I can do whatever I want with it. The rules however are there to protect this" (pointing to my heart). This I don't ever want to break. :heart:

awwwwww, i am so happy to see that. (((Hugs)))

Keep that feeling and love close, NH.:rose:

The simple things... like a doodle that says hi waiting for me after the meeting

or an I love you...

This too

She wrote me a song. Sang it on video, and posted it for me.

I'm over the moon.

She wrote me a song :heart:

I'm over the moon.

Awwwwwwwwww that's beautiful!!!! :heart:

Listening to the song Master and I danced to on our wedding night and getting all mooshy!

Getting on board my plane yesterday and being told I dont look my age :D that I look 14 years younger by my FO..

Getting off the plane in GA and having not 1 but 2 voice mails from Sir

Receving 2 more phone calls in which he told me :

Sir : I miss you , Pet

Pet: How much do you Miss me Sir?

Sir: I cannot put paramters on it pet..

Pet: Sigh, Only if you knew Sir... I miss you as much.. .

Thats just a bit of what made me smile..

Thinking about our chat into the early hours.

I love knowing that you would wish you had that with me, even though its not going to be a reality. Hell it means so much that you said that. I am brimming with happiness :)

Today. Wow.

a telephone convo with my mum

me: mum have you done something with your clock?

mum: my cock?

Me: um no...... I'm hoping you don't actually have a cock mum. That would be very disturbing if you had a cock all this time and never let on..

mum: *belly laugh*

:rolleyes::D

I'm over the moon.

and a technical smile today becuase i figured out how to post a video on youtube technology is not my strong suit/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back