What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good friend. . .even though I really didn't feel like smiling or laughing. . .:rose:

being truly loved

Making reservations for a beach trip. T is taking me because I need it. I need time at the ocean to recuperate from my job. I haven't been in over a year and am really burning out at work. He hates the beach, but he's doing this for me.

My partners in crime coming home! And KK picking me up from work, yay!

Master playing this silly game with me where he kept dropping me onto the mattress.. it was funny :D

Poetry

A lovely bit of poetry in my email inbox from an equally lovely person. :rose:

Having an email saying my book is now available from amazon, amazon.co.uk, Barnes and Nobles and tons of other places :D :D :D I'm fucking over the moon!!!

BF, that hair color looks really good on you. And, no, I'm not biased at all because I dye mine the exact same color. Not at all. :p

Ahem, surely we're not worried about going gray by the time we're 25, are we? ;)

Worried? This is far beyond worried. I started going gray when I was fifteen. :( This is what we call "desperate measures." The black is the only thing that covers them to my liking.

As to what made me smile today...my financial aid check FINALLY came today. *Cue the Hallelujah Chorus*

Worried? This is far beyond worried. I started going gray when I was fifteen. :( This is what we call "desperate measures." The black is the only thing that covers them to my liking.

As to what made me smile today...my financial aid check FINALLY came today. *Cue the Hallelujah Chorus*

Thanks. I think I will. CUE: Hilarious Hallelujah Chorus

I can sympathize on the hair, btw. Mine has been gray (ahem, sexy silver) since before you were a twinkle in the eye, so to speak. ;)

Thanks. I think I will. CUE: Hilarious Hallelujah Chorus

I can sympathize on the hair, btw. Mine has been gray (ahem, sexy silver) since before you were a twinkle in the eye, so to speak. ;)

Heh. Thanks.

And silver hair looks a lot better on a man than a woman, in my opinion. Of course, it's like my Daddy says, "Better for it to be gray than to have none at all." :D

spending time chatting last night.

Well worth five hours sleep *sigh*:eek:

Watching Master barricade the_mgp under the computer desk with the heater until she remembered her manners.

Silly girl,

Having an email saying my book is now available from amazon, amazon.co.uk, Barnes and Nobles and tons of other places :D :D :D I'm fucking over the moon!!!

Wow! That's fab! What is the book about? I'm a bookaholic yanno.

:rose:

My tot telling me her last name, and then saying "you mumma (insert last name)"

Later on her telling me a story...where all the characters were monsters and she was super baby... and then the monsters said they were sorry, and gave her flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back