What is the last thing you masturbated to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remembering getting sucked off by my then girlfriend while someone watched from the shadows of the hallway through the barely open door... Don't know who it was but I switch between her older sister and her mom, they sure got an eyefull that night. Instant hard on when replay it in my mind.

I last did it to a pix here on AM/PICs....she was an older lady, displaying both her large bare natural breasts and a smiling face ;)

YESTERDAY - Monday
mmm - my new tennis coach taking advantage of me during a washed out tennis coaching session at home damn Melbourne weather - mmm - that was yummy J :heart:

TBC :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Last edited:
The last thing I got off to was sexy chatting with my NLH

amazing!! I love to cum with him! :D

Well, if you must know, I was watching an attractive young couple in Spain engaging in sexual activity in front of their webcam. When the handsome fellow had his face between her legs, the lovely senorita seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. This inspired me to pleasure myself, and so I did.

Well, if you must know, I was watching an attractive young couple in Spain engaging in sexual activity in front of their webcam. When the handsome fellow had his face between her legs, the lovely senorita seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. This inspired me to pleasure myself, and so I did.

wow...that sounds incredible!

I was going to say I last did during a rather dirty chat on yahoo...but that ow seems tame!...go you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back