What is the last thing you masturbated to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I masterbated while chatting online with an anonymous person. It was the hottest thing I've ever done. I was also looking up pictures of BBWs online. Full figured women get me so hot.

...online here at Lit with two Bi-guys at the same time. Very hot, had a great orgasm while reading what they wanted to do to me - and me to them! Look forward to more (men and women are most welcome).

MeowMinx thread

Waking up thinking about MeowMinx after some fun suggestive imagery she gave me last night :D

I masturbate while looking at pics of my very sexy woman, who is so far away.

While having cyber sex with someone I've met online. She's sent me pics of herself on occasion and looked at those while online with her

I just came while reading old "Currently Masturbating" posts. What a fun thread!

(wife) I masturbated this morning while dj (hubby) read comments from here on LIT. Then the masturbating stopped, and turned into full blown fuck-a-thon, for the morning anyway..

(wife) I masturbated this morning while dj (hubby) read comments from here on LIT. Then the masturbating stopped, and turned into full blown fuck-a-thon, for the morning anyway..

Did my comments/PMs fuel that :D

My dream last night. Of a woman I once knew and still am friends with.

Some pics a friend emailed to me a while back. Damn she gets me going every time i think of them

can i be next? hehehehe

....YOU are what i'm going to stroke to

I got all hot and steamy writing about my first lesbian experience. Just thinking about it got all of those thoughts rushing back, before I knew it I had my fingers in my knickers and I had an unbelievable orgasm, my fourth today.

(wife) I got off in the shower this morning to a couple of stories that were PM'd to me yesterday. Great way to start.

(wife) I got off in the shower this morning to a couple of stories that were PM'd to me yesterday. Great way to start.

Mmmm, thanks for sharing. My thoughts may have drifted to you while I masturbated to a few stories here.

(wife) I was fingering myself while hubby was in the shower. he turned ,saw me, and I told him he'd have to wait for round two. when he got out, I told him I had been reading all of the posts on LIT from that day. He made me tell him as he ate me out..

Reading a story on Lit. With an iPad it is very comfortable to sit in bed and read and enjoy the eroticism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back