What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tying someone up, cutting off a certain part of his anatomy to shove it into his lying mouth to choke on.

Why people dont respond to friendly intro PM's' is it that hard to acknowledge some one? Perhaps i should have the same attitude

My goodness the wind is awfully blustery today! Maybe it'll blow the damn holiday lights off the house!

19816_331759830275155_1705999122_n.jpg

:D

How precious life is. Lost a friend last night, who passed in his sleep. He was barely 40. It brings home the preciousness of what we've got, the futility of grudges and ill-feeling and the value in our relationships.

How precious life is. Lost a friend last night, who passed in his sleep. He was barely 40. It brings home the preciousness of what we've got, the futility of grudges and ill-feeling and the value in our relationships.
I'm so sorry that really is so sad :(

Sorry to hear of your loss....... raise a toast to his memories! Life sure isn't fair at times.

Cheers, yep. It's been a bit tough, but that's life I suppose. Just thankful for the memories :)

It's hard to lose a friend. Take those precious memories and remember them often. It's that healing release that builds us up and makes us stronger. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back