What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must stop munching on these mini-egg chocolates before my burritos are finished cooking or I'll ruin my appetite.

69602_214553858684970_1188626464_n.jpg

What class?:D He he he I've got Cost Accounting and Intermediate II this term myself....

Finacial Accounting 215. It's an intro course required for my major; business Admin.

I am pissed. I logged into the software and the deadline is still incorrectly reflected as 8:00am for all the assignments so now it has locked me out.

I am not happy about this! It means that I'll either have to do after class or tomorrow when I am supposed to be doing my project for my Marketing class. This bullshit was first discovered two weeks ago, and here it's still a problem. Maybe I should be ranting in the "what made you say FUCK thread". :mad:

Good riddance Pope old boy- you are a relic from another era! Hope you get to keep the hat. :D

Finacial Accounting 215. It's an intro course required for my major; business Admin.

I am pissed. I logged into the software and the deadline is still incorrectly reflected as 8:00am for all the assignments so now it has locked me out.

I am not happy about this! It means that I'll either have to do after class or tomorrow when I am supposed to be doing my project for my Marketing class. This bullshit was first discovered two weeks ago, and here it's still a problem. Maybe I should be ranting in the "what made you say FUCK thread". :mad:

Oh Online classes are nasty......... I had a teleconference class in Intermediate Accounting I last term...... Hated it to no end..

I love it how our majors crossover so much...... I'm majoring in Accounting myself, but I'm having to take a lotta business classes too. More coming as I make my move on my Bachelor's.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back