What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about the movie in my mailbox. After the previous post though I'm thinkin I need a bong.

I just wanted to come here and read the posts...I miss everyone so much...alas, I am so exhausted now so will have to rest and come back later

LOVE AND HUGS AND MASSIVE COMPASSION TO EACH OF YOU...:heart::kiss::rose::)

Valentine Gift

Nothing says I love you like a box of bullets. But the shelves are cleaned out.

Found Arrogant Bastard Ale glasses instead.

Cheers. To the 2nd Amendment. For now.

:rolleyes:

The IOC cutting wrestling from the games is a travesty.....I guess having 14 year old girls with ribbons and hoops skipping around sells more ads! Ping Pong & Badminton- give me a break!

Wrestling has been an Olympic sport since the ancient origins of the games in Greece.

Sad and shocking.

:mad:

I think I am a bad american since I really don't wanna watch the State of the Union address.... *searches for something else to watch*

I think I am a bad american since I really don't wanna watch the State of the Union address.... *searches for something else to watch*

I'm not watching either....I'm watching Craig Ferguson on my DVR. :)

Bad parenting day...*sigh* They haven't even hit the teenage years...ugh. :(

I'm not watching either....I'm watching Craig Ferguson on my DVR. :)

Bad parenting day...*sigh* They haven't even hit the teenage years...ugh. :(

lol.. they're not bad parenting days.. they're "mommy needed a time out" days!

(when they're teenagers, they just make fun of your bad parenting moments.. "remember that time mom went nuts when we were decorating xmas cookies and started the frosting fight?" )

::::hugs:::: you have all day tomorrow to fall in love with them again

lol.. they're not bad parenting days.. they're "mommy needed a time out" days!

(when they're teenagers, they just make fun of your bad parenting moments.. "remember that time mom went nuts when we were decorating xmas cookies and started the frosting fight?" )

::::hugs:::: you have all day tomorrow to fall in love with them again

Thank you!! I hope you're right! ;)

THANK God for TBS and their constant airing of Big Bang Theory it make me happy

Love that show! :D Bazinga!

Just that I need to get away from here. If one of them asks me one more thing I'm going to lose my cool. Bad parenting would not begin to describe it. I've held it together all day long, only 30 more minutes.

You know, as nice and innocent as that thread may appear, it's a heartbreaker. Noticng women I'm interested posting in it and it's never to me. I'm never anyone's cruxh, that sucks.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back