What Happens in the Neighborhood (CLosed for riley099)

While growing up, I enjoyed alone time. I would go fishing, hiking, camping and even rock climbing alone. I liked the independence and the knowledge of knowing I was perfectly capable on my own. When I did these activities with friends, I would always defer to them, unless they were going to do something harmful or silly.

I pressed my tongue against your entrance and finally gained entry. From the first time I saw you, I sensed you were different. You looked self-assured and walked casually, yet purposefully. I knew I was submissive by nature and by nature, you a very alpha male.

I never had a conscious thought of being sexual with you, but by our natures alone, licking your ass as a sign of submission had already been determined.

It is amazing how the same act can be done for two polar opposite reasons. I lick your ass to acknowledge your status and you would lick mine in preparation for thrusting your cock into my body.

Even clean, kissing and licking your ass is taboo, but acknowledging your dominance far outweighs that.

An urge to have your cock in my mouth returns and I move until I'm in front of you. From the base, I lower your cock and in one motion, hold you deep in my mouth. For a moment, I have all of you and it feels heavenly until the first gag response begins to arise.

I try to keep you deep, but the need to gag outstrips my desire to keep you in my throat. I gag until tears flow from my eyes and as the gag stops, I take you deep again. This is repeated three more times and I look up to you and see only a blur through tear filled eyes.

One more attempt from you to deep throat my cock is all it takes; the temptation is to hold your head and force you to take my load with my cock fully in your mouth and throat. Instead, I lean back and allow you to determine how much of my cock you can handle when my hot seed starts spurting into your throat. "Take it all, Dean . . . take it all like a good little boy. Show me how much you desire my hot cum in your mouth."

After a couple of hard spasms, I feel you relax a bit and I get the feeling you are beginning to enjoy the result of your efforts to drain my balls . . . and what a great cock-sucker you will become . . . maybe even someone I will share with a few select friends of mine who enjoy a good cocksucker!!

The first sound you make to signal your pending orgasm makes my whole body shiver and I moan in delight.
My brain tells me to take you deep, but I only capture the head of your cock in my mouth. I slurp and roll my tongue over the head of your cock and your first spurt hits the back of my throat. The second and third spurts are almost as powerful and there is more coming in than I'm able to swallow.
Inexperience results in your cock slipping from my lips and the remaining spurts reach my eye and then roll to my neck.
I'm able to slip your cock back into the warmth of my mouth to catch and squeeze out whatever remains and the tip of my tongue licks along your slit, tasting another drop.
Your cock slips out once again and I tilt my head to caress your balls with my tongue, letting your cock rub along my sperm coated face.
I wonder if there is a better way to show my submission to you.

Fuck . . . one of the most powerful orgasms I have had in a while . . . probably because you are new mouth and have given yourself totally to me. As my orgasm subsides, I feel my cock returning to its natural state; your tongue doing its 'job' to clean all the excess sperm from the shaft and head.

Looking down at you, I signal for you to stand under the cascading water with me; turning you so that your back is against my chest, I lean in and whisper, "Very nice, Dean; the ladies will be impressed with your cock sucking abilities."

I reach around and give your nipples and tweak, feeling your butt press back against my groin in response. "We better finish in here and get dressed. Don't want them to find us naked . . . just yet . . . that will come soon enough."

I didn't feel embarrassed to do what I had done. I've known for a long time that I was submissive, I just didn't know exactly how submissive I was. What I never imagined was that I would be submissive to another man.

I wonder how Roger thinks of me. Does he respect me? Does he think I'm weak?

My cock softens as I wonder if I'm less of a man than you. And if so, what am I?

One thing I do know, that your cock, even soft sends chills through me. I smile knowing that it will be in my mouth again.

Stepping out of the shower and grabbing a couple of towels, we dry off and get dressed. Beer in hand, we settle in to the chairs on the porch and wait for the girls to arrive. Idle chat about our jobs and the neighborhood fill in the few minutes until we hear the Jeep coming down the long private drive to our cabin.

While we unload the Jeep, Sheila and Alexa quickly change into their bikinis and we head down to the boat; everyone agreeing that some time on the lake would be the first activity. We'll come back in and cook out later and then head back out on the lake for the evening . . . who knows. we may even spend the night on the boat.

As soon as we push off from the dock, Sheila has her top off and is stretched out on a towel soaking up some sum.

I enjoy a boat ride and it was nice to push off the dock with the ladies aboard. Sheila is a sexy lady and taking her top off was a feast for the eyes. I was afraid that my lust for Roger's cock would diminish my love for the female body and thank goodness it hadn't.

Alexa followed suit, slipping off her top and even her bottoms. She laid at towel beside Sheila and leaned over and licked the tip of Sheila's nipple. Alexa looked up and smiled and touched her lips to Sheila's and held them there.

I looked over to Roger and my bulge was ready to burst. You were aware that the sight of your wife and my wife was breaking out the best in me.

Your rock hard cock is threatening to destroy your swim shorts; not sure what got you the most, Alexa licking at Sheila's nipple, or her looking up at you and smiling after she did so. Even though you drained my balls just a short while ago, I'm not having any trouble responding to the sight of two beautiful women kissing and holding each other close on the bow of our boat.

"You better get rid of those trunks, Dean, before you rip the material." Hearing my comment, Sheila turns toward Dean, "Yeah, Dean-o, show us what you're hiding in there."

If there was any embarrassment it disappeared with the sight of two sexy ladies. One younger and the other mature ... perfectly mature.

I'm proud of my cock and although not long, it is perfectly wide around.

I slip off my shorts and my hard cock points up, the head shimmering from the gorgeous sunshine.

Alexa slides her hand past Sheila's tummy and lets her finger follow along her slit. Moving her finger up, letting just the tip of her finger touch Sheila's pussy slit. As it moistens, Alexa lets her finger slide between the folds. She the draws her fingers to her lips and slips it into her mouth, first looking at me and then over to you.

As Alexa slide her finger down her belly and toward her pussy, Sheila quickly untied both sides of her bikini bottom and let the material fall, exposing her moist pussy to everyone's eyes and to Alexa's fingers. Sheila looked over at me as Alexa split her folds with a finger, "OK, Roger, everyone is naked except for you . . . so drop the shorts and get your cock out here for everyone to enjoy!"

Watching as I drop my shorts, a still somewhat soft cock slowly comes into view. Sheila gives Dean a direct look, "So, tell me Dean, did you enjoy Roger's cock before we got here?"

Alexa enjoyed rubbing Sheila over her bikini bottoms and liked it more when her fingers touched bare skin. She only got a hint of Sheila's taste and this time her fingers glistened with a thorough coating of Sheila's readiness.

She rubbed along her own slit and wet Sheila's lips with her fingers.

Alexa turned to Dean, waiting for his response. "Dean?"

"Yes," I say in almost a whisper.

"I didn't hear you," Alexa responds.

"Yes, damn it. I not only enjoyed it, but I love it."

"Love what," she asked.

"His cock."

Alexa took a few moments to process that. She came to me, took my hand and walked me to you.

"Dean. When a man like Roger stands with his cock out, this is what you should do," and Alexa kneels in front of you.

I'm so much in shock, I follow her lead and kneel next to her.

We both, at the same time, look up to you.

Last edited:
Looking at the smile on Sheila's face; she has made it known to me that she would love to have another couple that we can play with. Others have been somewhat open, but always bail out when one of them has 'issues' and run before they get divorced. Sheila thinks that you two may be the answer to our quest, especially after last night . . . and now the knowledge that you did "enjoy" my cock today.

"Dean, When a man like Roger stands with his cock out, this is what you should do." I see the look of shock on your face, but you follow Alexa's lead and kneel in front of me. Sheila rolls over on her side on the towel and watches with anticipation . . . mostly the anticipation that she will get your cock before too long.

Alexa turns back to you, "Follow me, Dean." Placing her hands on my thighs, she caress me slowly from knees upward . . . front, back, sides of my thighs until she reaches my balls . . . all the while my cock is getting harder and pointing toward her mouth.

Alexa loves the power to make a man hard, but then loves the surrender to that cock. She knows what is stored in a man's balls and shivers at the thought that the sperm inside there could impregnate her.

Just on tiny sperm could create life in her body and change her life forever. She is carefull with your balls. Squeezing just right and then rubbing them all over, presenting them to me.

"Show me the side of you I've never seen before," Alexa says. "Kiss Roger's balls and lick them."

I've never seen this side of my wife and I lean to you, placing soft kisses on your balls. Doing this in front of the ladies is embarrassing and yet a huge turn-on as well.

Alexa turns your cock towards her and swipes over your pee slit and then swirls her tongue around the head of your cock. Husband and wife both loving your cock and being on their knees while doing it.

We switch and I take your cock in my mouth while Alexa kisses down the your balls. She sucks on one and then the other, while I try to take you deep, but fail miserably.

We both look up to you, like two little puppies wanting to please their owner.

Sheila finally stands and walks over to us, her bikini bottom falling on her towel when she stands. She steps behind me, pressing her full breasts and hard nipples into my back, kissing me on the neck and shoulders as the two of you make love to my cock and balls.

"Are you enjoying this, love," she whispers in my ear. Reach around with both hands, she takes my nipples between her fingers and plays with them, knowing that my nipples are very sensitive.

We both look down at the two of you, obviously making every effort to please me . . . I'm already thinking about watching the two of you please Sheila . . . but for now, "That's it, Dean, suck on the cock while Alexa plays with my balls . . . you two can share that hot cum when I let you have it."

Alexa reached around and rubbed up Sheila's leg, up to her bottom. She loves the curve and the toned bum of the older woman and her other hand tingles from rubbing her husband's balls. Her fingers slide between Sheila's cheeks while the fingers on her other hand feel one and then the other ball.

The sight of her husband kissing your cock surprises and warms her. She had seen him lick her dildo, but thought it was to taste her juices off it, but now she knows the true reason... Her husband loves to suck cock. She couldn't blame him, she loved it too.

Dean looks towards his wife, the head of your cock in his mouth. He slurps and then licks up and down your cock and licks his wife's fingers and your balls. He moans and presses against your cock and slides his lips down.

For my wife to see me suck your cock is a dream come true and my eyes meet Sheila's. She seems to read my thoughts ... I want to fuck you and I want your husband to fuck me. I want to be his second wife.

Last edited:
I can see that Dean and Alexa are becoming completely submissive to us . . . they will do whatever it takes to satisfy us. Although their focus is on me right now, I see that Alexa is sliding her hand up Sheila's thigh to caress her tight ass. Playing with Sheila's ass will certainly heighten her state of arousal.

Looking into Alexa's eyes, lust is the only word to describe what I see. Playing with Sheila's ass, other hand on my balls, watching her husband sucking my cock . . . her true sexual desires are finally coming out . . .

Sheila gives my nipples another tweak . . . nibbles at my neck . . . "OK, baby, it's time . . . give them that hot cum to taste!!" Arching my back, moaning louder, "Yesssssssssss!!!" escapes from my lips as my cum blasts from my cock into Dean's mouth.

Last edited:
Alexa shivers at the sound from you that indicates your pending orgasm. Her palm feels your balls tighten and begin to rise.

She wonders if her husband is as aware as she is of what is soon to happen. She shifts slightly and begins to hump your leg with her wet pussy.

Dean has half of your cock in his mouth and she knows the first spurt is about to come. This brings her to orgasm over you leg, which may have played a bit of a part in making you cumm into her husbands mouth.

"Don't swallow," she begs her husband.

Dean takes spurt after spurt into his mouth, trying as hard as he can not to swallow. When your last spurt ends.....Alexa moves her husband's head and presses her lips to his and slips her tongue into my mouth. We both taste the sweet, salty bitterness of your cum.

Alexa touches my cock and I cant help but release....shooting my cumm onto Sheila's leg and foot.

Dean goes back to your cock and Alexa moves....lowering her head and licking my seed from your wife's leg and then foot. She then kisses up your wife's leg and buries her nose and then tongue into Sheila's pussy.

One orgasm, mine leads to another, Alexa . . . and then to yours . . . fucking chain reaction. After I start exploding in Dean's mouth, I hear you telling him not to swallow, then watching as she forces her tongue into your mouth to share my cum. Alexa can't seem to get enough at the moment, losing herself on my leg, and spilling her sticky nectar on my leg . . .

It all comes down to Sheila, once again, the last to cum . . . but Alexa does not hesitate . . . kissing up her body until her face is buried in Sheila's cunt. Sheila still has her arms wrapped around me, her tits buried in my back . . . I can feel her squirming as Alexa buries her tongue and goes after her clit . . . going to be a quick orgasm with all this attention.

Sheila's pussy has a scent that is so extremely erotic and Alexis breathes it in as she licks and sucks on Sheila's nub. Alexis's chin slides in the wetness flowing from her new, mature female lover.

She lowers her tongue and laps Sheila's wet heat over and over, unconsciously memorizing the scent of this alpha female. Licking her juices is like Dean tasting and swallowing your seed. The act itself is not submissive, but when the two ladies lock eyes, Sheila knows that the beautiful girl licking her is as, or more submissive than her husband.

Alexis mover her hands to Sheila's bottom, feeling the sexy curves of your wife's ass. She presses them and buries her face deeper into your wife's pussy. She sucks and licks her clit over and over, assaulting her button with need and with....love.

She slurps more wetness over her lips and then feasts again on Sheila's clit, not leaving it until she orgasms.

Sheila is still wrapped around my neck . . . every quiver thru her body from Alexa's tonguing causes her to vibrate against me . . . I can feel her orgasm exploding, probably even before Alexa feels it. "Kneel down there, Dean; you need to see how Alexa is worshipping Sheila's pussy. That's how you need to be with Alexa."

As Sheila's orgasm slows, I can feel her hanging on me, totally spent . . . and totally satisfied. As Alexa and Dean sit back on their heels, I lower Sheila back to her towel on the boat deck, a totally satisfied smile on her face. She looks up at Alexa, "Thank you, Lex . . . you are becoming an incredible lover to me."

As the sun starts to set a bit, I head the boat back toward the dock. "Probably a good time to grab a bite to eat and let everyone rest a bit before we come back out under the stars."

Alexa kisses her husband and walks over to Sheila and lays down beside her. She moves her hand to Sheila's, intertwines her fingers with Sheila, raises her hand and kisses the back of her hand.

"I never felt this connection with another woman," Alexa says.

"I've looked at my pussy in the mirror and wondered why guys are so aroused by something that doesn't exactly look attractive. But when I saw yours, my tummy filled with tingles and I had such a burning desire to kiss your there and lick you there as well."

Alexa snuggles closer to your wife and whispers, "I got that same tingle when you called me Lex. I never liked when somebody called me by that name, but from you it sounded as sweet as honey. And when you said I was becoming an incredible lover to you, my heart danced with joy."

Alexa places a soft kiss on Sheila's cheek. "I want to be your female lover and please you in every way you desire. I think I am falling in love with you."

Watching our wives snuggled together, Dean and I get the motor started and head the boat back to the dock. As we get close, "Dean, be ready to jump on the dock; I'll throw you the rope and you can tie the boat down."

Once the boat is secure, Dean and I put on our swim trunks, the gals retrieve their bikini bottoms and the 4 of us head into the cabin to relax a bit and get something to eat before heading back out onto the lake for the evening.

As Sheila opens the coolers and starts setting out the food that the gals brought, I stop Alexa on the back porch and pull her close to me, her soft breasts mashed into my chest. "I can tell that Sheila is quite fond of you already. You have given yourself totally to her, just as Dean has given himself to me . . . you are going to be a special couple to us." I can feel her nipples harden at that comment and feel her wriggle her lower body against mine. Tilting her head back with my finger, I bring my lips to hers and we exchange a passionate kiss.

Slapping her gently on the butt, "Let's get inside and see what we can do to help."

Alexa smiles. "That's so nice of you to say. Although I may seem impulsive, I'm really not. I feel as if I've known Sheila all my life, her as a young mother to me, or as an older sister."

Alexa loves your maturity and your nature. "I never would have imagined that Dean was like the way he has been. Looking back there may have been some instances of a submissive nature or bisexuality, but I never saw enough. I'm happy he has this kind of connection with you."

Her utter acceptance of your kiss tells you so much and it tells her that you can bring things out in her that Dean or Sheila can't.

She grins as you slap her gently on her behind. "Ouch," she says with a grin, imagining what it would be like to be laid across your lap.

Attachments

• 10_1744844.jpg
    10_1744844.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
"Trust me, Alexa, the relationship among the 4 of us is just beginning. Yes, you and Dean have your lives to live, but the way you have submitted yourselves to us over the last 24 hours tells us that you wish to be a part of our marriage for some time to come. We will have so much to teach the 2 of you." Opening the door, we step into the cabin to see that Sheila has Dean helping her get the sandwiches, etc. ready for us.

Grabbing something to eat we all find a chair on the porch . . . two gorgeous women with their tits for everyone to see . . . doesn't get much better than this!!

After eating, Dean and I get a cooler ready to go . . . beer, wine, paper cups. Sheila and Alexa round up other necessities for an evening on the lake . . . blankets, sweaters . . .

And off we go, back to the boat . . . and cast off as the sun begins to drop in the sky.

I enjoyed spending some alone time with Sheila. It is little wonder that Alexa found her so alluring. Beautiful, smart and a free spirit ... what nice qualities to have.

Getting the cooler together was a nice job and I noticed some fine bottles of wine and some German beer as well.

It was nice to walk beside Alexa and words didn't need to be spoken to tell what a wonderful time we both were having.

"I've never been sexual with another man," I said.

"I never thought you had, but was surprised how natural it seems to you. But, licking pussy seems to be quite natural to me as well. Roger is a wonderful guy and we are so fortunate to have caught his eye."

"I've imagined him inside," I said.

Alexa giggled. "Me too."

Back