What Happens in the Neighborhood (CLosed for riley099)

When Alexa peaked over to Sheila she sent a message that was quite clear to her female lover - I wish I was lapping at your pussy and not sucking my husband's cock.

With her husband's cock in her mouth, Alexa imagined it was Roger's cock.

She loved her husband, but sex with Roger and Sheila far surpassed sex with her husband. Alexa smiled at the thought of a shower for four, knowing Dean would be kept busy with their new playmates.

As we near the dock, "Jump on the dock, Dean. I'll toss you the rope to tie us down."

Once we are secure, Sheila and Alexa head into the cabin as Dean and I finish securing the boat and gathering the towels and cooler and carrying them into the cabin. As we enter the kitchen area, we can hear the shower running and two female voices murmuring in the cascading water.

"Shall we join our wives?" Entering the bathroom we can see two female forms wrapped around each other; stepping in to join our wives, I immediately move behind Sheila and slide my hands around her and playfully grab a tit in each hand . . .

Seeing Alexa together with Sheila made his cock quickly rise. Sheila and Alexa both had perfect forms and Sheila had the extra allure of maturity. He me be a sissy boy at times, but right now he felt very manly in his thoughts on what he would like to do with her.

Since Sheila was bust with Roger, he slipped behind Alexa and reached around, covering her breasts with his hands. He bent her slightly and her time with Sheila had resulted in slippery wet thighs.

His cock knew the way and in one motion filled his wife with his cock.

Hearing the gasp from Alexa as you entered her also brought a response from Sheila; turning her head toward me as I continued to caress her gorgeous tits, "Fuck me, Roger!" came out of her mouth as a command that I knew better than to ignore. Leading her to a corner of the shower, I sat down on the ledge in the corner, my cock fully erect for her. Sheila sat down and immediately impaled her pussy on m shaft, taking me fully inside with one stroke.

As she began to ride my cock, her inner muscles gripping at my shaft, she wrapped her hands around mine and we both squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples . . . it was going to be a race to see who came first . . . a race that Sheila could care less about, but would probably win!!

Dean was moving slowly in and out of his wife, capturing her breasts in his hands. She was arching her hips and moving them back to her husband's cock, feeling the magic it pushed through her.

Dean saw you sit and then lovely Sheila impale herself on your cock. What a wonderful feeling that must be, to have a pussy and have your cock inside it. Dean would have loved to have a pussy, but feeling you in his ass was much better than he had ever hoped for.

He also thought that if Sheila liked one cock, she would love two and he slipped out of his wife and moved to you and Sheila, and rubbed his cock lightly over Sheila's neck.

Seeing you pull out of Alexa and rub your cock on Sheila's neck . . . not sure how that made Alexa feel, so I reached out and pulled her next to me. She responded by pressing her body tight against mine, her hard nipples pressing into my skin. Sheila was wrapped up in the connection she and I have at the moment, although she did reach up and wrap her fingers around your cock as you pressed it to her neck.

Looking to Alexa, I licked my lips and smiled at her . . she immediately pressed her lips to mine in a passionate kiss, which only inflamed my lovemaking with Sheila . . . lifting my hips off the bench and thrusting deeper in her pussy. I can tell by Sheila's gasps and tightening pussy muscles that her orgasm is imminent . . . and it is going to be an explosion!!

Dean had hoped that you would give attention to Alexa and wanted her to be kissing you when his cock slipped back into her and his seed penetrated her cervix and into her womb.

Your kiss and Dean's cock would make her explode and Dean thrust has hard and as deep into his wife as you were doing to Sheila.

The men were giving their manhoods and the women were craving it like their lives depended on it.

Dean looked over to you, letting you know that the man in him was alive for the ladies and that the man in him was alive for you as well.

Alexa's grip on my neck and the passion of her kiss only increased when you once more slipped behind her and buried your cock in her pussy. Sheila was bouncing on my cock in a way that indicated the rapid approach of her orgasm . . . the one she had been holding back all evening for my cock. Her last thrust downward buried by cock completely within and her explosive orgasm was evident to all as her voice let loose with a deep growl and then a full-throated cry of lust.

Pretty sure that Sheila's cumming will trigger Alexa . . . and we will have woo spent women on our hands to take to bed with us tonight.

Hearing Sheila growl was enough for Dean and his cock went deep into his wife as his first spurt blasted out of him.

Alexa had rolling orgasms from your kisses alone and hearing Sheila cum was all she needed for her to scream out her orgasm. She wet her husband's cock and Dean felt not only her cum, but her spray. It had shocked and thrilled him the first time Alexa had done that. It was after the second time he had cum inside her and his cock needed a rest, so he slipped two fingers into her and rubbed her G-spot. He had done that before, but never with the same results.

Alexa sprayed him with volumes of clear fluid. He knew it wasn't pee, but it had come from her pee opening and it was the hottest thing he had seen. Now she was spraying that warm fluid all over his pubic hair.

He was in bliss.

Not really seeing what is going on around me once Sheila starts to cum . . . she has a way of squeezing my cock with her cunt that makes me forget everything but her and her pleasure; and this one is more intense than anything I have felt from her in quite some time.

As Sheila starts to come down from her high, I feel Alexa's arms still wrapped tight around my neck, her mouth buried in my neck as her orgasm cries ring out throughout the shower . . . looking down as you bury your fingers deep in her, obviously finding her g-spot which is having an incredible effect on her . . .

As the ladies both begin to relax and allow the shower water to cascade over them, I step out of the shower and start looking for enough towels for us. Sheila is the first to exit the shower, into my arms and a big towel to wrap herself in. "Towels are here whenever you guys are ready to shut down the shower." Wrapped in a towel myself, I lead Sheila toward the master bedroom, figuring you two can fine the other bedroom when you are ready.

The water is still warm and Dean embraces Alexa in a loving way that only a husband and wife can share.

His cock begins to lose its hardness and he hugs Alexa to him, letting his hands drift down to her firm, round butt.

"I love you, darling," he said. "I hope I haven't disappointed you."

She looked up at him. "I love you and I'm not disappointed in the least. You've been so passionate today and I've missed that from you. I've known something has been....off, for a long time and now I know what it was. You have a need for another man's penis and that's something I can't fulfill in you. I will buy a strap-on, but I know by my toys that it doesn't replace the real thing."

Alexa softly kissed her husband. "I'm attracted to both Roger and Sheila and you are as well. This is perfect. I couldn't be happier."

Dean turned the water off and they both stepped out of the shower and wrapped each other in a towel. They let the towels drop by the bed and before falling asleep she whispered to him, "In the morning, I think Roger would love to wake up with his cock in your mouth and Sheila would love gentle cat licks over her clitty."

Lights out . . . window for the cool breeze off the lake, Sheila and I drift off to sleep after some intimate cuddling and talking about the day . . . and all the hidden feelings and desires we uncovered in both Dean and Alexa . . . and maybe even some things we can do with them in the future by introducing them to some friends of ours who love to engage in some rather kinky activities. Both of us fall asleep with a big smile on our faces . . .

The morning sunlight starts to stream into our bedroom as we turn over . . . surprised to hear the two of you up and moving around the cabin . . . hope you put the coffee pot on!!

Alexa is busy in the kitchen preparing toast, waffles, eggs and a fruit platter. She's dressed in a striped top and cutoff denim shorts. Dean is wearing short pants and an orange t-shirt and has brewed the coffee and is setting the table.

He goes behind Alexa, wraps his arms around her and kisses along her neck. She laughs, turns around and leans in for a long and sensual kiss.

She breaks away and whispers for him to be quiet and picks up a slice of bacon and waves it in front of him.

Suddenly getting very quiet in the kitchen . . . not sure what you two are doing out there. Turning over and sliding my hand over Sheila's belly and up over her full tits, teasing her nipples, "What do you need to wake up this morning, love? Maybe I should send Dean in here with his nice thick cock?" I hear a mumbled "mmmmm" from her lips, so I slide out of bed and walk naked into the kitchen.

As I enter, I can see that Alexa is preparing quite a breakfast; walking up to you, I reach down and squeeze your cock thru your shorts. "Dean, Sheila has a special request this morning. I think you can figure out what she needs." Walking over to Alexa, my cock swinging back and forth with each step. "Hope that's alright with you, Lex?" Not waiting for an answer, I press my lips against hers and give her butt a gentle, but firm squeeze.

Alexa returns your kiss with a passion, enjoying your lips and your squeeze of possession.

"Maybe you would like to have me for breakfast," she says. Her hand slides down and her fingers wrap around your cock.

Dean slips off his clothes as he steps into the bedroom and slides next the Sheila. His cock is only half engorged as he presses it against Sheila's leg and his hand cups her breast and squeezes lightly.

"Is there any warm and friendly spot for my....my cock?" he asks.

Sheila moans lightly as you slide into the bed next to her . . . her fingers reaching down to take a firm grasp of your manhood. "I love my husband, and nobody can make love to me the way he can, but every now and then I need a thick cock in my pussy. Fuck me Dean . . . make my cum hard."

Back in the kitchen, I slide my arm under Alexa's knees and my other behind her shoulders and carry her out onto the back porch. As I stand her in front of me, I slip her top off over her head, enjoying the soft bounce of her breasts, now topped by hard nipples. Giving each of them a kiss and licking, I kneel and slide her shorts down, revealing her sweet, sweet cunt. Pointing to the chair on the deck, I indicate for her to sit. Lifting one leg over each arm of the chair, I drop to my knees in front of her and begin leaving a trail of kisses up her inner thighs until I reach her pussy, already dripping with moisture. "That's it, Lex . . . open wide for me. I know what I want for breakfast!"

"Sheila .. you are so beautiful and being in the same bed as you is heavenly."

Dean's hands move down her tummy until his fingers touch the top of her folds. His fingers slide down, feather touches on her lips until they part and moisten. He teases her clit and then slips down to her entrance, circling slowly.

His other hand goes down and he brushes his fingertips over her clit, while other fingers dip into her and then out to circle her hole. His lips touch her neck, lightly nipping and then kissing over her neck. Her back is to Dean, who adjusts slowly and his cock grazes the bottom of her butt.

He pushes slightly and his cock head slips between her legs and gets covered with wetness. His cock is thick and his cock head like a very large mushroom. Only a quarter of his cock head pokes into her and he feels how tight she is and how stretched she soon will be.

Alexa gets wet so quickly, but what embarrasses her is the volume. Parting her legs and showing herself in such an open and vulnerable way only makes her flow that much more. Roger's human nose draws in her scent and every male animal within ten miles smells a female in heat.

As Alexa opens herself to me, her scent is unbelievable . . . and the flow from her depths is intoxicating; all I want to do is devour her. Pressing my face to her intimate places, I flick my tongue out to her clit; against my face, I can feel her thigh muscles tighten up and squeeze me between. As open as she is, I can easily slide my hands under her tight ass and caress her as my tongue begins a rhythmic fucking of her pussy. A finger slide between her cheeks and pressed against her tight rosebud gathers another gasping response from her . . .

In the bedroom, I can only imagine the pleasure Sheila is feeling from the penetration of your thick cock; she is always letting me know that after being fucked by cock thicker than mine, how much she enjoyed it.

Alexa's hips move in unison with your tongue and every nerve at her entrance is being thrilled with the touch of your tongue. She was embarassed to be this exposed to you, but that dissolved as you worked your magic on her.
You had her in such ecstasy that all her defenses were down and she even pressed against your finger that was at her other openning.
"Mmmmmm...I need you inside me."

I knew my cock was not the longest and I was happy with that. I was more grateful for the thickness I was endowed with. One girl who was unbelievably tight was able to accept it, but barely. Even now she still sends me Christmas cards.

The head of my cock tapers into maximum size at the crown and Sheila's pussy is already stretching slightly. There is more tightness as I press further, looking at Sheila's eyes. We both know there will be no pain, but I want to stretch her to her maximum and I can see in her eyes that she wants to be stretched more than ever before.

"Almost, Sheila," I say. "You are so sexy. I'm not stopping to tease you. I'm struggling not to cum."

Three quarters of my cock head is in Sheila and I lose the fight, feeling spurt after spurt fill Sheila's entrance. With that, the full head of my cock enters her. I slowly let three inches slip into her, feeling the tightness of her cunt. I pause and let our bodies adjust to each other and then in one motion, I thrust the remaining three inches into her.

I nip at her lips and lick them....and then slide my tongue into her mouth.

Hearing Alexa's request "I need you inside me", I stand up and grab the cushion from the chaise lounge next to the chair she is seated on. Throwing it on the porch, I lie down, erect cock standing firm. "OK, Lex, take it deep." Slightly embarrassed at how direct I am, she straddles my body and begins to lower herself onto my cock. Guiding the head to her wet opening, I split her dripping lips, then remove my hand and allow her to slide down the shaft, letting her control how quickly she wants me inside.

Back inside, Sheila is totally aroused by your thick cock and will do whatever she can to take you totally inside her tight cunt. "Fuck me, Dean, fill me with that thick cock!" As your cum explodes inside her, that is enough for her to press back against you and encourage you to bury your shaft in her . . . I know I will hear all about this when we get home tonight.

Alexa feels Roger's cock at her entrance and holds still for a moment, delaying the feeling she will soon have. Your cock head stretches her as she slowly lowers herself, wanting the savor this new and wonderful cock.

The head enters her and she shivers at the thought that some precum may be dripping from you and into her. She lowers an inch and then another. Her hubby is thicker, but it doesn't matter as her pussy still needs to stretch.

What she does notice is that your cock is going deeper and as she lowers herself completely a new feeling rushes over her ... her cervix, lightly bumped by your cock head. She wiggles her hips, feeling the tip of your cock on her cervix and your pubic bone rubbing her clit.

Dean doesn't have the patience of his wife and after spurting into Sheila, thrusts deep and hard into her. He holds for a moment, draws his cock back and assaults her inside walls again.

Looking up at Alexa, the wanton look of lust on her face as she controls the depth of my cock, not stopping until I am completely inside her; then, she wriggles around once more, is it possible to fuck her any deeper. Grabbing her by the hips and holding her tight, I lift my hips off the mat, increasing the intensity of our connection. Her head thrown back, eyes clinched, I know she is close and I intend to hold my own release until I feel her pussy let go of its precious fluid and coats my cock and balls.

Sheila welcomes your deep thrust after exploding your cum all over her pussy lips and thighs . . .now she can feel the fullness of your thick cock and approaches an orgasm herself . . . ready to add her flood to yours.

Back