What Happens in the Neighborhood (CLosed for riley099)

I look up slowly, my eyes stopping momentarily on your cock and balls. A shiver goes through my body and the mini-orgasm causes pre-cum to drip from my slit. My eyes look towards yours, "I've had thoughts of having sex with another guy, but what are thoughts without action?"
I stand up and what was blurred by the water, now shows as crystal clear. My cock is straight with a slight upward curve and it is throbbing. From the tip of my shimmering cock head, a clear drop appears.
"For decades, I've wondered if the reality would come close to my imagination. It's not hard to tell that seeing you naked is exceeding my fantasies."
I look down at your cock and a craving rushes over me, not only to touch it, but to feel it in my mouth.
"If not for Alexa, I would come to you, kneel between your legs and press my lips to every inch of your cock."

"Dean, the choice is entirely yours. You know what you want, and how is your opportunity to at lease experience it, at least for a moment. If Sheila were to walk up here right now, she would stop and watch . . . waiting to see you take my cock deep in your mouth. She would quickly undress, walk over here, and caress my nipples while you enjoy my cock. I know that when she sees yours, she will want to have it . . . to suck and to fuck. Only you can decide what you are going to do next."

Leaning back on one hand, I stroke myself slowly with the other, a drop or two of precum appearing on the head of my cock . . .

In several slow steps, I'm standing close to you. Any doubts that remained, fluttered by when clear liquid drops shimmered at the tip of your cock. My hands rested on your knees and I lowered myself to mine. The heated water had loosened your skin and your ball sac drooped down low. I wanted to taste your pre-cum, but even more I wanted to kiss your balls. I leaned closer to you and tilted my head slightly, feeling my lips touch the roundness of your ball. I closed my eyes and let the wonder of the moment seep into me. I lapped the underside of your sac and licked to the other ball, kissing it.
My hands replaced your hand and from the base of your cock, I tilted it towards me.
A drop of your essence dripped from your slit and my tongue caught it before it rolled past your cock head. A tilt of my head and my lips surrounded your slit and my tongue slipped out to lap at the flow of your precum.
I've tasted my precum a thousand times and I hope I taste yours a thousand times more. The sweetness makes me quiver for more and my lips slide down to your corona. I look up to your eyes and mine must show so many things .... One being the realization that I've needed this for so long, the other being that I want to please you in every way.

"Take you time, Dean; I want us both to enjoy every moment of this." I lean back, my hands on the deck supporting me as I watch you make your first move on another cock. Keeping an alert ear out for the sound of a car in the driveway, I give you free rein to taste any and all of my cock and balls . . . letting you initiate yourself into this interaction.

I really plan on holding off on an orgasm at this time; shooting a load of cum in your mouth just as the gals pull in from shopping would not be a good thing. Probably better to see if they will join us in the tub and see what that will lead to.

Using my hands to lift you head back from my cock, "Sit over on the side, Dean; before the gals get back, I want you to feel my mouth around your hard cock. And, I want to feel your cock on my tongue . . ."

Hoping that Sheila will entice Alexa to join us in the tub when the two of them return, and that Sheila is able to convince her of our 'clothing optional' rules for the tub.

In a very short time I learned that having a cock in my mouth was better than having my cock in a mouth and that is saying alot, because being sucked has to be the best feeling in the world.

Reluctantly I moved to the side, my cock as hard as it had ever been. Being exposed to you and knowing you were going to put your lips on my cock, made mine drip.

For a moment I wondered if this were real and spread my legs, hoping it was.

Looking right into your eyes, I see the anticipation . . . not sure if you have ever had another man's lips on your cock, but pretty sure that no one has ever given you the feeling that my mouth will. I've been told that my blow jobs are not just ordinary BJ's, but a truly sensational love-making experience.

Kneeling between your thighs . . . wide spread, ready for my assault on your rock hard cock. I doubt that Alexa has ever seen it this hard before. Leaning in, I press my lips to your inner thighs and slowly kiss my way toward your cock. I can feel your thighs quiver under my lips.

Reaching under your thighs, I cup your balls in my hand and give them a gentle squeeze, which generates another spasm thru your body. OK, enough teasing . . . I wrap my lips around your gorgeous cock head and flick my tongue across the slit, getting a taste of your pre cum . . .

Lifting my eyes to look at your face, I pause a moment before sliding my lips down your entire shaft until your head probes my throat entrance. I stop and give you a moment to enjoy the sensation of your cock totally encased in my mouth.

Last edited:
I've never felt a man suck me and only two women have, one being my wife. Your touch on my balls is just perfect, not to hard and not too soft. Seeing and feeling your tongue lap over my pee slit is so similar to my wife, but so different as well.

I draw in a deep breath as your lips slide past my cock head and continue down, further and further. You take more of my cock than ever and the feeling is beyond words and it takes so much of my willpower to not cumm.

I can feel you pressing forward against my face, your hard cock throbbing against my tongue. Swirling my tongue over the surface of your shaft, I know the effect I am having on you . . . your thighs are trembling against my cheeks, a sign of your growing sexual tension.

You need to let go and explode deep in my throat. I know this is all quite new to you; you want to hold back . . . you've never come with a man before . . . you're not sure what to do . . . but every part of your sexual being is saying "CUM!!!!!!".

As I make long slow strokes up and down your shaft, I slide my hand from your balls and press a finger between your ass cheeks . . . I know you've never felt that before . . .

Reaching the tip of your shaft with my lips, I look up at you . . . give you a slight nod . . . and slowly take your rock hard cock deep in my mouth once more.

Alexa loved oral sex and she was wonderful at it, but nothing like you. I didn't have the best of control and I was trying to wait, to feel this pleasure longer.

Your finger between my cheeks almost made me release and when you went down, I could hold on no longer.

My toes curled and my body tensed, almost painfully so. The first spurt was like blowing the lid off a steam pot and the second and third spurts almost matched the first. In those three spurts, I had cum more than ever before and those three were followed by another three and then another three after that.

You had drained me, my balls empty and sore.

Holy fuck!! I am amazed at the quantity of your cum that is filling my throat . . . as much as I try, I still feel some of it dribbling down my chin and into the swirling waters of the hot tub. Once your spasms come to an end, I keep your shrinking cock in my mouth, swirling m tongue around the shaft until you finally lean back and the head drops from my lips.

Sitting back in the tub, I look up at you, "Did I meet your expectations?" I knew it was a dumb question, based on the smile on your face . . . and the drained look of your drooping cock!!

Just then, I hear the car pulling into our driveway and toward the garage. "Back in the water, buddy . . . don't want our wives to find out our little secret." Just hoping that Sheila has told Alexa about our 'clothing optional' tub rules and the ladies are ready to join us. I slip back under the water on one side, across from you. Looking up toward the gate entering the tub area, I smile at Sheila, "Did you two ladies spend all of our money?"

Sheila merely smiles and says, "Do we need our suits?" Without even looking at Alexa, she kicks off her sandals, drops her shorts to her ankles, rips her shirt off and reaches for her bra.

"Did I meet your expectations?"

“Wow. I didn’t have any expectations. That was amazing,” Dean said.

Dean heard the sound of a car and froze like the cat that ate the canary, but as soon as Roger said “Back in the water …” in the water he went.

Dean waves to Sheila entering and tries not to look like he just robbed a bank. She must have enjoyed shopping because she wore a wonderful smile and she seemed to glow tonight.

Alexa followed closely behind Sheila and Dean tried as hard as possible not to look at Sheila as she began to disrobe. He was doing fine until Sheila reached for her bra.

To his surprise, his wife kicked off her shoes, slipped off her top and pulled off her jeans.

Attachments

• bra and panties.jpg
    bra and panties.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
Watching your reaction to Sheila stripping down more than anything else right now; when she reaches for her bra clasp, I see your eyes widen, and I imagine a quiver in your cock under the water. As the bra comes off, Sheila makes no attempt at modesty. Yes, she is 51 years old, the mother of two 20-somethings, and her tits have begun to sag a bit . . . but she is still damn proud of them, and knows that they will always get a second look when we are out . . . and ever more when they are exposed . . . full, 36C, hard nipples when they meet the cool air of the evening . . just the kind you want to suck on.

Bra off, her hands slide down her belly . . . again, not perfectly flat, but the kind of 'slightly chubby' tummy that begs to be viewed and enjoyed. Hooking her thumbs in her panties, she does not hesitate to slide them down her tight thighs, over her calves, and kicks them off.

Stepping toward the pool, she has a way of climbing the steps that exposes her neatly trimmed pussy to you; and I know that, by now, she is already getting wet, knowing that she is totally exposed if you choose to look. Out of the corner of my eyed, I see Alexa in her bra and panties . . . how far will she go?

As Sheila slips into the water and moves to sit beside me, she notices a tiny drop of your cum still on my chin. With a knowing smile, she wipes it off with her finger and licks her finger clean. Sitting beside me, she leans over and whispers, "He tastes good. Did you two have some fun?"

Last edited:
Alexa thought Sheila wanted to save time and instead of going in the house to change, would go in the tub with her bra and panties. She had just slipped off her jeans when Sheila stripped off her bra and panties.

She looked to her husband and with just a look, asked if they were nude. One nod from him indicated that they were.

Alexa was comfortable removing her bra, her breasts were full and perfectly shaped. A whisper of a breeze changed her soft, dark pink nipples to tightened, light brown ones.

She paused and looked like a Greek statue. Her fingers slid into the band of her undies and slowly lowered them. Alexa was not bald, but was trimmed extremely close. Her lips soft and puffy and her hips swayed with each delicate step.

Alexa was directly across from Roger as her foot dipped into the water.

As Sheila settled in beside me, I felt her hand on my thigh and then her fingers closed around my cock. Looking up as Alexa enters the swirling water, "Looks like Sheila has already told you about our clothing optional rules for the hot tub." As she took the steps slowly into the tub, I was not at all shy about eye-balling Alexa's naked body. Her closely trimmed cunt drew my attention, as I'm sure it did Sheila's; I'm pretty sure that you have figured out that we are both bi, and that Sheila is also taking a close look at Alexa.

Whispering to Sheila, "Should I push the envelope a bit and test out neighbors?" She had a pretty good idea what I had in mind and nodded slightly . . . knowing that I still had a fairly stiff cock under the water.

Looking straight at you, "Well, Dean, since we both got a good look at our naked wives when they climbed in, I think it's only fair that we both stand up and even the score for our wives. OK?" Without really waiting for an answer, I start to stand, my still semi-erect shaft breaking the surface of the water and hanging out there for all to see.

Alexa had never slept with another woman, nor had any interest to. She was proud of her breasts, but thought vaginas looked .... Unappealing. Dean would tell her how beautiful her's was and how beautiful she was. Not exactly a compliment for her face and pussy to be described the same.

As Alexa stepped into the water, Roger mentioned the clothing optional rule.

She responded. "Yes she did, but I didn't think hubby would go for it."

After university, Alexa worked as a Nurses Aide in a convalescent home. Most of the patients were fifty and above and one of her duties was to bathe them. Washing the females was routine, but the males were unpredictable.

Most were embarrassed and some seemed to be quite proud of their endowments. Washing a man's penis and balls was by nature, intimate and the men with foreskins more so. Pulling back the foreskin always seemed like it was the first stroke of a masturbation session.

Alexa had a difficult time not to giggle at the sight of a soft cock. To her, they looked .... Silly. But, a semi-erect or hard cock always brought a flutter to her tummy. And she learned that older men appealed her. Some men did get a little extra wash time, but never enough to achieve orgasm.

As roger stood, both Alexa and Dean had the same look. A look that said .... What a hot looking cock.

Alexa was neck deep in the water, so that was the only indication from her, but when Dean stood his cock had achieved maximum size. The length was average, but the girth was outside the bounds of normalcy.

Alexa was child free and her vagina tight. It amazed her that something so huge around could fit inside her.

She thought you are a handsome man and loved that you are .... Mature. She loved what she saw and imagined that even soft, she would adore Roger's cock.

I heard a slight gasp from Sheila when you stood up . . . your cock already hard again. She could see that you were just a bit shorter than mine, but definitely thicker . . . and knowing that I had already sucked you off this evening made her want it herself.

Sheila looked over at Alexa, who seemed to be looking at my cock . . . maybe making her own mental comparisons of the two. "Fuck, Alexa, looks like we both hit the jackpot in the cock department when we found these two." Not sure how Alexa will respond to Sheila's language, but Sheila usually says what she is thinking.

I know Sheila well enough, after all we do enjoy other cocks and cunts, that she can't wait to get her hands, and mouth, on Dean's hard shaft. Looking at Alexa, "If it's OK with you, I know that Sheila would love to wrap her fingers around Dean's package." Calmly stroking my cock and balls as I say this, watching her eyes still focused on my now hard cock.

Alexa turned her eyes away from you and with a very possessive look, glared at Sheila. But that only lasted a few seconds and then asked, "would you really like to?"

Sheila responded in the positive and Alexa's lips curled in a very naughty smile. "Only if I can wrap my fingers and lips around your sexy husband's cock."

Dean stood there dumb struck ... "Hey," he waved. "I am right here." He knew his wife was adventuresome and sometimes wondered if he would always be able to satisfy her. Apparently the time had come for her to let loose.

"Of course you can," Sheila said. "He's always wondered how good a cocksucker you are."

Sheila reaches out and wraps her hand around you balls, giving them a gentle squeeze, then grasps your shaft and strokes it gently. Stepping closer to you, making room for Alexa to approach me, Sheila turns toward the steps out of the tub, "Come with me, Dean. Let's find some space of our own and leave these two here."

I know she probably won't take you any further than across the deck from the tub, but I can pretty well guarantee that she will be on her knees with your thick cock down her throat in no time at all.

As you two leave, I reach out to Alexa and caress her full breast, getting a soft moan in return; her hand hesitates only a moment before gripping my rock hard shaft. As she leans in toward me, I place my hand on the back of her neck and pull her lips close to mine . . ."I'm not going to rush you at all, Alexa. You go as far, and at whatever speed you feel comfortable with."

Ever since she could remember, Alexa dreamed of going to bed with an older man. Especially a married man who drew pleasure from his wife and then she would lick his cock, tasting both her and him.

She loved the sight of Roger’s cock and loved touching it even more. Alexa tilted her head slightly and she could feel your warm breath on her neck.

She loved being kissed there, almost as much as getting her clit kissed, and she moaned softly as your kisses and nips made her toes curl.

Alexa shifted slightly and Roger sat on the edge of the tub. Alexa moved Roger’s knees apart and knelt between them. She looked up to you and licked her lips.

Roger's cock looks so tempting, but as she leans in, she drops her head lower and laps her tongue over one of his balls. She licks one and then kisses over to the other, repeating this over and over until finally she sucks one into her mouth.

She looks up to you, seeking your approval.

Her hand moves to the base of his cock and she tilts it towards her. Her tummy swirls as she sees a clear drop of precum form on his slit. She licks it … Mmmmmm…and savors his taste. Her tongue continues to swirl around his cock head, catching any drips that spill from his slit.

Alexa’s lips circle around his cock head and she lowers herself until the head of his cock is in her mouth. Again she looks up, searching for his approval with her sparkly, submissive brown eyes.

She has an older man’s cock in her mouth and it is a hundred times better than she imagined it to be. She went down on his cock, back up, down and back up again. Moments passed and she went down, stopping when she began to gag.

That told Roger that she had never sucked a cock deep, but would if he showed her how.

"Take your time, Alexa . . . this is going to be a fun time for both of us."

Looking over toward the deck, I see that Sheila has your cock deep in her mouth and her hands on your ass holding you tight against her face. I know exactly what she is doing with her tongue and mouth . . . and pressing her tits and hard nipples against your thighs. Yeah, it's only been a few minutes since you gave me a load . . . but she will get another out of you when she is ready.

Focusing my eyes on Alexa's, I smile and start talking her thru her first deep blow job . . . something she will share with you many times to come. "Ok, Alexa . . . take about half of my cock in your mouth. Swirl your tongue around the surface of my shaft . . . feel it throb when you do that?" I feel her squirming a bit . . . I reach down and give her nipples a little tweak which causes her to slide her mouth down a bit more on my hard shaft.

Slowly she swallows my entire shaft, a smaller gagging sound this time when she gets it all in. "Just stay right there, Alexa, get used to the feeling of a hard cock in your mouth." The problem is that your sucking my cock earlier and now with Alexa's virgin mouth on my cock, my orgasm is bubbling toward the surface . . . and I'm pretty sure, Alexa is not ready for a full cum in her mouth.

"Alexa, I'm about ready to cum . . . and I think you need to take my first cum on your face and your tits . . . not deep in your throat." As she pulls back, my first blast hits her squarely on her lips, follow by a spurt to her face, and the rest landing on her tits.

As my orgasm slows, I drop into the hot tub, pull her close to me, and slide my hand between her thighs, finding her hard clit . . .

Taking half of your cock in her mouth was more than she thought possible. *Her nipples are so sensitive and she is able to take you even deeper when you tweak them.

Alexa had all of your cock in her mouth and she was on the brink of panic when you said you were about ready to cum.

Just as your cock slipped from her lips, your first spurt covered her lips. *This had happened many times when she had sucked her hubby, but this was the first time to go on her face and breasts.

----------------------

I now knew that I loved to suck cock and was so relieved to know that I still loved to be sucked.

Alexa was a wonderful cocksucker, but Sheila is in a class all by herself. Her tongue, her lips and her throat worked a magic that I never knew existed.

As much as I tried to enjoy her ministrations, I was also studying her techniques, in preparation for the next time your cock went in my mouth.

Glancing toward you and Sheila, I see your head tilted back, your eyes clinched shut . . . Sheila is doing her magic on your cock and you are close to exploding. Taking Alexa by the hand, we climb out of the tub and walk toward the two of you. Alexa gasps as we approach, the sight of another woman sucking her husband's cock, the look of complete lust on his face . . .

Sheila is totally lost in her efforts to drain your balls once more . . . she loves what she is doing. As you open your eyes and look toward Alexa, the small globs of my cum on her tits catch your attention. Standing behind her, I reach around, lift her tits toward you, "Dean, I think you need to clean my cum off your wife's tits."

I didn't think anything could distract me from your wife and her amazing talents. I looked to Alexa, wondering what she was thinking and I was still in a state of disbelief that should would be involved with something like this.

I tried to convince the liquid on my wife's chest was water, but your statement brought me back to reality.

Although I had your cock in my mouth, I didn't know how Alexa would respond to me doing an act that is on the gay and submissive side.

Maybe it would all roll off her breasts????

Seeing you hesitate . . . I know you want to taste it . . . you've already tasted my pre-cum . . . and now is your chance to taste my cum. Evidently don't want Alexa to see you savor another man's cum, especially off your wife's perfect tips, still topped by hard nipples. Using my finger, I wipe a bit of my cum of her left tit and lick it clean from my finger, Alexa giving me a bit smile of approval. Looking at you, "Go ahead, Dean . . . you're as much of a man as Roger."

Looking down at Sheila, I can tell that she is having a blast . . . sucking Dean with his gorgeous wife watching . . . my cum on Alexa's tits. She can't wait to taste Dean's load . . . and I'm pretty sure she is going to go after Alexa's cunt next!

My hand is cupping Alexa's tight ass, causing her to squirm a bit, her tits bouncing up and down, my cum running down toward her hard nipple. Watching as she slides her hand under her breast and lifts it toward your face, giving you that look that can get whatever she wants from you, "Please, baby, clean Roger's cum off my tit."

Last edited:
When Alexa uses that soft...purrr....tone, I just can't resist.

Licking precum is one thing, but the thicker cum is quite another. How many times have I promised to taste my own cum, yet when I do orgasm, the desire goes away.

But, Alexa's breasts are so sexy and when she holds them out for me, I go wild. I suck on her nipple and then gently nip it. Slowly, my tongue licks up, tasting the cum from the first cock I had ever sucked.

Slow licks become faster and I lick her one breast completely and then move to the other, sucking on that nipple and then nipping her again.

Back