What Happens in the Neighborhood (CLosed for riley099)

Now that you have a taste of my cum, I can't wait until I put my plan in motion for us to spend some time alone . . . as you are licking the cum off Alexa's tits, Sheila is sucking your cock with more energy . . . must be bringing you even closer to exploding in her mouth. She knows that you have already cum for me, but you don't know that, yet.

As you clean the remaining cum off Alexa's tits, I caress them from behind her, my cock nestled against her ass, soft now, but still arousing to both of us. Pulling her back against me, we step back a bit as I whisper in her ear, "Let's just watch Sheila drain Dean's balls; he is going to cum so hard when he explodes."

Your head once again tilts back, your groin thrust toward Sheila, moans coming from both of you . . . my fingers trace down Alexa's naked belly and tease her dripping slit . . . hoping she can hold out until Sheila can bury her tongue between her wet folds, still coated with Dean's cum . . .

Last edited:
I thought I would be jealous to see Alexa sexual with another man, but instead it is so hot. And from the look on her face, she not only enjoys it, she loves it.

I turn back to Sheila and she is one the few ladies that gets more beautiful with time. And no women looks more beautiful than one who is sucking a cock, and enjoying it more than the receiver.

My hands go towards her and my fingers run through her hair. I wish I had been born female and if I was, I wish I was Sheila.

I would have cum in thirty seconds, but Sheila had a way of bringing me to the edge and then slowing down, only to build up again.

My balls were boiling and the pressure would cause not a spurt, but an explosion. She looks up to me and our eyes meet. She doesn't need me to say ... 'I'm about to cum', because she is controlling that. A twinkle from her eyes tells me ... my time is now.

She twirls her tongue in a spot that flicks the switch and my first spurt, if not into her mouth, would have gone over six feet. The second spurt would have gone five ... and each subsequent spurt would have shortened by a foot.

The ejaculation stopped, but more than a spoonful must have flowed out.

It felt as if I had run three, 100 yard dashes in a row and like some males, my erection remained.

I watch as Sheila struggles to contain your cum in her mouth . . . but after the second or third spurt, it is starting to dribble down her chin and onto her tits. Alexa is squirming in front of me as she sees you cum for another woman for probably the first time . . . and so soon after she sucked another man to orgasm.

Sheila sits back on the deck, cum still trickling down her chin. She looks over at Alexa and me and with a smile on her face, swallows every drop she has in her mouth. "Fuck, Sheila, that was incredible. I think our sweet Alexa could use your tongue right now; she is so wet, and her clit is so hard."

Sheila's eyes light up and she turns toward Alexa, wraps her hands around the back of her thighs and pulls her slippery cunt to her face and starts flicking her tongue between Alexa's full lips and attacking her hard love button.

Alexa had never seen her husband with another woman and she would have liked to join Sheila lick and suck her husband's cock.

She had experiences with two females, but an older female has always been in her thoughts. Sheila's tongue knew where to touch and how much pressure for ultimate pleasure.

Alexa's pussy was soaked and now it was gushing more of her liquid heat. She moved her hips and caressed Sheila's cheeks.

"Mmmm, Sheila. There...yes...."

I knew that Alexa would explode quite quickly; after sucking me to orgasm, and having just seen her husband erupt in Sheila's mouth and onto her chin and tits, she was dripping and ready to cum!! Sheila didn't really need any direction, or encouragement. Just give her a wet dripping pussy and she is all over it!!

Once Alexa reaches her orgasm, the only one still "not satisfied" will be Sheila . . . and my mind is already working on a scheme for the 3 of us to drive her over the cliff to an explosive orgasm of her own.

As Sheila continues to lap up Alexa's juices, and tongue fuck her, I caress Alexa's full breasts and nipples; you have recovered from your own orgasm and have wrapped your lips around Alexa's tit, all of us pushing her to the edge . . .

Alexa would have reached orgasm quickly with Sheila alone, but with her husband and older neighbor all control was lost.

Sheila sucked Alexa's clit and while Roger and I sucked on her nipples. This kind of attention was so over stimulating that in moments, Alexa cried out and gushed wetness over Sheila.

Her orgasm was mind-blowing and so powerful she thought she would not survive it.

Giving Alexa a few moments to come down from her orgasmic high, I look at Sheila, still sitting back on her heels on the deck, fresh from swallowing Dean's load and lapping up Alexa's sweet nectar, the only of the four without an orgasm this evening.

"Dean . . . Alexa . . . I think we need to help Sheila." Going to our storage unit on the deck, I pull out a lounge mattress that we keep our here. Throwing it down on the deck, "Lie down, baby . . . it's your turn!"

As Sheila scrambles to lie down, legs spread, pussy gleaming with her dripping juices, "Alexa, are you ready to return the favor and tongue that tasty cunt? Sheila will guide you."

Alexa has only viewed her pussy a few times and always wondered why men loved that part of a female. To her, it didn't look that appealing.
Looking at Sheila's glistening pussy, she was beginning to see the attraction. Sheila's lips looked like butterfly wings, shining from the rays of a golden sun. Her entrance was oozing a shimmering flow that looked as sweet as honey. This made her own wetness return.
Her clit vibrated as she saw Sheila's clit and knew, like only a woman could, how to please it.
Alexa wanted to please Sheila in the way she had pleased her and although she didn't like the 'C' word, she now knew that she wanted to drive Sheila and her gorgeous cunt wild.
But she couldn't lick her neighbours cunt without kissing her first and she placed her full lips, lightly against Sheila's. The kiss lasted and lasted, building up a heat that grew like embers being fanned.
All the while, Alexa had moved her hand down and her finger tips were rubbing an engorged nib.
Sheila broke the kiss, "Alexa. Please taste me. This time I ask, next time you will beg me."
The instant Alexa's tongue touched Sheila's slit, she knew she would beg to taste her again.

(Don't know if this sounds weird to you, but I enjoy playing Alexa more than I do Dean ... Wish I was her.)

Watching Alexa, shy at first, approach Sheila was in incredible turn-on. As their lips met, I could feel my cock reacting . . . nothing like seeing two beautiful women kissing, their breasts mashed against each other . . . and then Alexa's fingers snaking down to explore Sheila's pussy.

As the kiss broke and I heard Sheila, "Alexa. Please taste me.", I looked over at Dean . . . his eyes were wide as his beautiful wife knelt between Sheila's thighs and flicked her tongue between Sheila's glistening pussy lips.

I could see Sheila's instant gasp at the touch of Alexa's tongue on her clit . . . having tongue-fucked Sheila many times, I know what her clit tastes like and what it feels like fully engaged with Alexa's tongue . . . and after sucking you to an orgasm, and eating Alexa's pussy, her orgasm will come quickly . . . and explosively.

As Alexa feels free to explore this part of her sexuality, Sheila closes her thighs on Alexa's face and begins to squirm under her tongue. Alexa is obviously finding out that she enjoys being with another woman and intensifies her stimulation of Sheila's clit. I know Sheila and I can see the beginnings of her orgasm . . . her breathing becomes more gasping and ragged, her breasts are heaving . . . she arches her back . . . reaching down with her hands on the back of Alexa's head, her soft moans increase and with a sharp cry . . . explodes into Alexa's face . . .

Alexa thought her orgasms were mind blowing, but pleasing Sheila this way seemed ... better. Sheila's taste was so sweet and she dipped her tongue for more and she couldn't help but nuzzle her slit and touch her nose to sheila's clit. She tilted her head and sucked in it, just like she had on sheila's husbands cock. She sucked and slumped, feeding off the sounds and moans of her new female lover.

Looking around the deck . . . Sheila and Alexa both totally spent after satisfying each other. Dean looks like he will be ready to go again once he gets Alex home. I know for a fact that Sheila will be ready to bury my cock in her throat for a few minutes before we fuck to an explosive orgasm for both of. That's how we usually end a night of "fun"!!

Looking up at the relatively dark sky, "Looks like you two can make it home without even getting dressed. I haven't said anything to Sheila yet, but I was thinking about heading up to our cabin at the lake this weekend. If everyone agrees, Dean and I can drive up in the morning and get the cabin and houseboat ready for the first weekend of summer. Nothing fancy, just a house boat that we can all get some sun on. Should be a pretty quiet weekend . . . good for nude sunbathing. You girls can drive up mid-afternoon after you stop at the store and stock up on what we will need for a couple days of eating . . . and beer."

"We can plan on coming back Sunday evening so everyone can get to work on Monday morning."

Last edited:
At the same time, we both say, "Can't wait."
We hold hands walking home, stopping between house to press our bodies and press our lips together.
"Did you like seeing me with Sheila?" Alexa asked.
"That was so hot, especially since you enjoyed it so much."
"I didn't think I would, but it was so sexy and she really does taste sweet. Makes me so hot to just think about it."
Alexa dropped to her knees and took her husbands cock in her mouth. She cupped his balls and squeezed, slurping on his thickness.
She then went on her hands and knees and wiggled her butt up to hubby.

A quick pick up on the deck and Sheila and I head into the house, "Shower, babe?" I know what the answer will be. One nice thing about our house is the shower in the master suite . . . easily holds 4 people when we want. As I lock up the house and set the security system, Sheila heads for the shower and gets the water to just the right temp as I join her.

Hands covered with gel, we take turns lathering each other's body. Sheila starts telling me about the shopping with Alexa; Alexa jumped right on the topic of a 'clothing optional' hot tub, but wasn't sure how Dean would feel about it . . . shocked her a bit to see us already naked in the tub. She probably has no idea of his bi- tendencies . . .

She gives that eye that says, "OK, buddy, what happened before we got home?"

"Well, if only took a few minutes before he was sucking my cock. I stopped him before I came we traded places . . . and as you could tell when you got home, I got to taste his cum. Pretty sure there will be a lot more come out tomorrow and Sunday up at the cabin."

"Enough talk, let's get to bed. I need to make love to you before this night is over."

On all fours, outside, is naughty and lovely. In the earliest of times, this would have been how human's mated. Hearing hubby's groans and then feeling his release made my orgasm shudder through me.
The emptiness was almost painful as his cock slipped out from me.

I wanted to curl into a ball and I did, curling in the strong arms of hubby. I didn't feel the bed and didn't wake until the birds chirped their good morning .

After a final love-making with Sheila, we snuggled in and slept peacefully until morning. Even on the weekends, we are usually up by 7 with the coffee pot going and the morning pager spread across the kitchen table between us. Today was no different . . . except that our table conversation centered around the rest of the weekend with Dean and Alexa at the cabin . . . and what was I going to do with Dean before the girls arrive?

Going over the list of things to be accomplished before Sheila and Alexa arrive, I write down a few notes as a reminder. Seeing Dean step out and head across the yard, I grab my travel mug of coffee, give Sheila a kiss on the lips, and a squeeze of her ass . . . "See you I a few hours, love."

Dean meets me at the door to our garage, also with coffee in hand, "Ready for this, Dean? Sheila will call Alexa in a while and let her know what all she needs to throw in a bag for the weekend. I've got my list of things to do at the cabin before the girls arrive about 3:00."

"We'll take my car; Sheila will want to drive the Jeep when they come up later."

"Sounds great. Alexa really enjoyed last night. Seeing her with Sheila was hot as hell."

Dean sipped on his coffee.

"I...I enjoyed what we did last night, but I thought a lot about it and I don't think I can ... You know ... Be oral with you. I liked it at the time, but I'm not sure if I can do it again."

Basically ignoring your comment, almost as if I didn't hear you say it. We'll see what happens when we get to the cabin. Trust me, Alexa is going to be disappointed in you if start pulling this "shy" crap now. She went all out for you last night . . . and, while she may not know exactly what happened on our deck before she got there, she probably knows that there is something you haven't told her yet . . .

As we get closer to the cabin, I start listing off the things we need to get done before the girls arrive . . . getting the cabin opened and aired out . . . getting the boat ready for some afternoon and evening time on the lake . . . getting the grill ready to cook out . . . plenty to do.

"I didn't mean for it to sound like I was being shy, but when I was younger I had a friend that was beaten up because he sucked another guys cock. I tried to help him and they called me a fag lover. We became friends and protected each other, but he never sucked me and I never sucked him."

I listen as you go over the list. "Sounds like you got everything organized. I did like sucking you. After we left the city I thought about how wonderful last night was. It scared me that I liked it so much. I guess I was just thinking about my friend and the problems he had."

"Dean, nothing to panic about here . . . let's just see how the day goes. The most important thing is to get the cabin and boat ready for the girls. If we aren't ready, Sheila will be pissed and neither of us will see any pussy tonight!"

Getting the cabin opened up and fresh air blowing thru was the first step . . . and probably the easiest. There is always a good breeze coming off the lake and the cabin aired out quickly. A quick walk thru of the cabin, a dusting here and there . . . done!!

Sheila had sent a cooler with sandwiches and a couple of beers. Taking a short break, we sat on the front porch and got ready for the main project . . . getting the boat out and ready to cast off when the girls arrive.

Knowing it is going to be in the boat house, I strip off my shirt and toss it on the chair. "OK, let's get to the boat." Fortunately, the boat looks to be in good shape and only takes an hour or so before the deck is mopped down and we slide it into the lake and tie it off at the pier.

Heading back up to the cabin, "We've got time for a quick shower and then we'll be ready for the girls. There's plenty of room in the shower for both of us, so let's get moving."

These roller coaster thoughts are driving me crazy and working with you helped me to not think about them so much. We didn't say much as we cleaned and organized things on the boat, but I did look over some of the times and thought how sexy you were and being older only added to that.

I even imagined how your cock may be moving inside your pants and how it looked both hard and soft.

Any doubts that I had disappeared when you mentioned....shower.

"Roger. I may have left some doubt before, but when you mentioned shower I imagined kneeling in the shower and taking your cock in my mouth. Sometime this weekend, Alexa is going to know that I've become a cocksucker ... your cocksucker."

Last edited:
"Yes . . . she will . . . and Sheila will be right there with her, stroking her clit while they enjoy the view my eruption ." Stripping off my shorts and briefs as we enter the cabin, I head straight for the bathroom and the shower. Stepping into the shower, I get the water temperature adjusted and step to one side as you join me. Filling my hands with shower gel, I hand you the bottle and start rubbing gel on my chest, then turn and start lathering your back and ass.

Reaching around as my hands glide down your back, I find a cock that is already getting hard. "Turn around, Dean." As you turn I wrap my soapy fingers around your cock and balls and give you a nice caressing and massage, bringing you to a full erection. "Better save that for the girls. We'll see which one wants it first. I'm all yours; show me how much you want my cock."

Last edited:
I look down at your cock and my body shivers from my toes to the top of my head. It has happened before, but not often. Its more than a shiver, but not a full body orgasm like a female ... its something in between and it makes me draw in my breath.

I could deny what I am, but that would only be fooling myself for no good reason. I love the female form and I love your cock just as much. Seeing it now makes me grit my teeth and it looks like a drug that I'm already addicted to.

The head of your cock is glorious and your pee slit is so sexy it makes my slit wet with precum. Such a sexy mature cock with a ball sac that dangles and holds such power. Your sperm has gone into Sheila's mouth, pussy and ass and I want it in my mouth and ass.

A female is the weaker sex and they put themselves in positions of vulnerability and I'm the same sex as you and want to be in similar positions of vulnerability.

Kneeling in front of another man is a submissive sign to an alpha male and letting his cock slip in my mouth shows that I recognize and accept his power and authority.

I look up to you and lean, kissing the head of your cock. My mouth opens and I move, letting your cock head enter my mouth. I wrap my hands around you and rub the cheeks of your ass, taking more and more of your cock into my mouth.

I want Alexa and Sheila to see me like this. I love your cock and I don't want to hide what I am.

Again I look up to you and the need to please you and your cock is written in my eyes. You've seen that look on Sheila a thousand times ... a look that says ... Im yours....my body is yours and I will please you in every way possible.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh . . . this is going extremely well. After your initial comments when we left this morning, your true nature is coming back out . . . and it will also give your lovely wife Alexa the freedom to express all of her sexual desires. Sheila will have so much to teach her . . . more to come in that area later . . .

For now, I just lean back against the shower wall and allow you to explore my cock and body with no reason to be in a hurry . . . the gals won't be here for at least an hour. As my cock slides between your lips and over your tongue, I feel you hands on my ass, caressing, yet using your hands for leverage to pull my cock even deeper in your throat . . . your own way of telling me that you will do whatever I need to be satisfied . . . oh the ways!!!

Looking down at you, I see the look on your face . . . total lust . . . and total submission. Your nipples are hard, both from the cascading water and the sexual arousal you gain from giving yourself to me. I want to be able, at some time, to unload a stream of cum on your tits and watch Sheila and Alexa lick it off . . . maybe even this weekend . . . who knows??

I don't know how I found the discipline to let your cock slide out of my lips, because it feels so good to be in my mouth. But I don't want to just suck your cock, I want to explore it with all my senses.

Taste - in the shower, your cock has a fresh clean taste. Mixed with the water, ,my tongue slides so easily over it. I like this taste, but there are so many more ... after Sheila sucks you, after you fuck her, both vaginally and anally and in the evening when your male scent is at its height. Your precious cum...liquidy to gooey.

Sight - Starting with your pee slit, opening the tip to see inside. How the head of your cock flares at the base and every vein that shows along the length of your shaft. Seeing the large vein, pulsing blood and holding it inside. Your balls, their firmness and shape, touching them and seeing their outline shift inside your sac. Seeing spurts shoot from your pee slit.

Touch - Touching your cock and your body with all parts of my body. Touching the warm fluids you expel and letting my other senses gather in your essence.

Smell - From sweetly fresh to potent maleness. Remnants of perspiration, fluids that have leaked and fluids that it may have slid in. All different, all so erotic. Sniffing your cumm, rubbing my nose in it. The scent of it on my face and body, leaving it on all day and night. The mark of your possession.

Hearing - The sounds from you when I touch a spot that pleases you. The sound of your breathing...deep. And the sounds of your orgasm. The power I have to make you lose all in a blissfull release.

I take your cock in my mouth again, practicing to deep throat...with limited success. I lick down the underside of your cock and slurp over each testicle and rub my face over them. I love how your balls feel and the power I feel from them.

Im so aroused that my mind is sparkling in numbness. I guide your around and let my tongue slide between your cheeks, parting them with my hands until your puckered hole is exposed. I nuzzle my nose to it and then kiss it tenderly with soft, sensual lips.

When we were walking up to the cottage I saw your back and never imagined that I would ever kiss and lick your ass. It is so naughty and so delicious.

You are indeed becoming everything I would expect if a male submissive . . . and so willing to give of yourself to achieve my total arousal and satisfaction. Sheila rarely orally stimulates my ass; she has, however, teased my anal opening with one of her smaller well-lubricated dildos.

Feeling your lips and tongue on my ass is, indeed, quite arousing and I feel my cock straining for release. Leaning forward against the far wall, I press my ass back against your face . . . and feel your hands all over my lower body . . .

I can feel my orgasm beginning to build . . . and will do everything I can to hold it in check until you are ready to take my cum . . . wherever you like, but have the feeling you will want this first one in your mouth and on your face . . . can't help moaning a bit louder as you experience your new feeling for a dominant male in your life!!

Back