What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say, I've got a really good idea. Let's get the EPA to declare that CO2 is a pollutant (even though there's absolutely no scientific basis for it ).

Then, we can dramatically increase the cost of electricity and fuel, hurt industry's ability to compete and bury every business in the U.S. with even more regulation.

So what? I've done nothing but make money in bonds for the last two years. You seem hung up on yield. I'm interested in price. It ain't my fault if you've missed the bond bull market.:D

I got few hundred acres ocean front property I want to sale you cheap real cheap like fire sale cheap.

Is there a specific reason you hate the poor?

Where did I say anything about the poor?

But if you want my opinion yes I do hate MOST of the poor in America there not poor it's a myth. I seen the poor of Africa feel for them have helped them in many ways.
The so called poor are a group of victims for political gain.

My family is from appalachia mountains so if you want talk about the wrongs of the us government and how they made victims we can.

Where did I say anything about the poor?

But if you want my opinion yes I do hate MOST of the poor in America there not poor it's a myth. I seen the poor of Africa feel for them have helped them in many ways.
The so called poor are a group of victims for political gain.

My family is from appalachia mountains so if you want talk about the wrongs of the us government and how they made victims we can.
Saying there is no poor in the US, simply shows that you need to get out more.

Go volunteer at a soup kitchen, or your local YMCA. Hand out toys for tots at Christmas. No, you can't conpare poor in a third world nation to poor here in that fashion, just like you can't conpare wealthly in those terms. However I suspect you know that:rolleyes:

Go volunteer at a soup kitchen, or your local YMCA. Hand out toys for tots at Christmas. No, you can't conpare poor in a third world nation to poor here in that fashion, just like you can't conpare wealthly in those terms. However I suspect you know that:rolleyes:

A lot of the poor here became poor from there own making and they choose to live that lifestyle
We made being poor a lifestyle with a lot of are social services

well, how long before obama blames recession II on Bush?

this week the obama blamed it on congress. we need more government borrowing, we must add another $50,000 of debt per American and $100,000 of debt per non legal citizen. this is our only solution

soup kitchens are a godsend... and also a good place to pick up down & desperate women

A lot of the poor here became poor from there own making and they choose to live that lifestyle
We made being poor a lifestyle with a lot of are social services

There is a big diffrence in saying we need welfare reform, and suggesting everyone who's poor are simply mooching off the state.

well, how long before obama blames recession II on Bush?

this week the obama blamed it on congress. we need more government borrowing, we must add another $50,000 of debt per American and $100,000 of debt per non legal citizen. this is our only solution

For the record, Obama didn't blame the recession on congress.......he blamed it on Europe and gas prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back