Paul Krugman: "In Defense of Obama"

wow, I was wrong you are 100% ass hat material

who the fuck gives a shit about 'civil service exam'?

I doubt you work in the private sector...you are too mentally damaged. unless you work for a company like Data General, oh wait, they are out of business due to too many unfit wanna be government workers such as yourself.

calling me childish...what ever. I got your panties in a bind which means, we both know you HATE working and want to be a welfare derp consumer.

just admit it, you hate capitalism!

Yes I have. I have never worked for the government, although I scored in the upper five percent of the civil service exam. Civil service is an honorable calling, for ass hats.

Again I ask: What have you ever done for a living? How much education do you have?

You are really preposterous. You come here nearly every day articulating the values of John Galt. Nevertheless, your comments indicate that you have little education and no knowledge of much of anything. All you have are strong feelings.

Anyone on an internet forum can claim any number of achievements and distinctions. Most of us remember how Karen Kraft claimed for years to be a beautiful, pencil thin heiress, and how he turned out to be a fat middle aged man.

At least Karen Kraft could compose articulate comments. You can't do that. You are only capable of a few poorly written sentences expressing childish attitudes.

and you wonder why you are poor? hum....

I guess Vette is tending to his butt hole.

Oooops! I mean, butt hurt.

On second thought, nah...got it right the first time!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Jeebus.

Laurel, how is it possible to make two different posts at the exact same time when there's a mandatory minute's grace period between each submission?

Some scary shit, meng.

Actually, Clown Force Commander, I took you on in both fucking places. Canadians do come to America for treatment they can't get in Canada, either because it doesn't exist there, or to get care here before they die there, waiting for it. So, shut the fuck up and own it.

You did nothing of the sort, but I understand that your Sacred Marine Honor requires you to declare "victory" no matter what.

Again, 99% of all Canadians never seek medical care in America according to YOUR link.

The fact that ONE percent of them do seems to have you in a tizzy.

You seem to get frightened very easily.

I have been robbed at gunpoint and mugged. I have friends and relatives who have been robbed. Every single time blacks did it.

The United States would be a better country without blacks. The crime rate would go way down. Blacks would be lost without us whites. They have never been able to create a viable society. They have never been able to maintain one when it was given to them. Look at the mess they have made of Haiti. Look at the mess they are making of Zimbabwe.

274029.gif

der-fuehrer-s-face-o.gif

tumblr_mu1ficBMnM1rm9sqwo3_400.gif

tumblr_m5a8t6xPHn1qcf707o1_500.gif

tumblr_n40kkmmk2w1rm9sqwo1_400.gif

tumblr_mdeutzjdu11qa6g1m.gif

Back